criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

God! No! To many heroes!

Hate how three heroes and three villains are possible, it ruins the flow of the game when two villains can camp with r2d2
giphy.gif

Replies

• Talking about second phase of battlestation, just played a match where r2 got restrained in a small room which was then fortified by Vader and Palpatine and his minions and half the team, it was impossible to get to him and we had 6 minutes!
    giphy.gif
  • Massman98 wrote: »
    Talking about second phase of battlestation, just played a match where r2 got restrained in a small room which was then fortified by Vader and Palpatine and his minions and half the team, it was impossible to get to him and we had 6 minutes!

Yeah. If the villains camp and take out the heros. It's game over
  • Tyjames wrote: »
    Massman98 wrote: »
    Talking about second phase of battlestation, just played a match where r2 got restrained in a small room which was then fortified by Vader and Palpatine and his minions and half the team, it was impossible to get to him and we had 6 minutes!

Really frustrating, one hero is good, since both will get killed before round is over, but I'm more of a fan of this, which should work, either one villain, two heroes, or 2 villains, 3 heroes, but then again, idk how I'd feel about that on the other side.

The heroes are needed to bust the troops camping around r2d2 as rebels, so the villains are needed to counter so it's not an easy win for rebels, but right now, the game heavily relies on your heroes ability to stay alive while PTO! (Too many times my hero dies off to the side, not helping) also, the grenade, dioxis grenade, barrage, scatter gun just spam the corridors of the Death Star, really wish the dioxis grenade never existed when I play second phase of battlestations
    giphy.gif
  • bfloo
    14100 posts Member
    Tyjames wrote: »

Really frustrating, one hero is good, since both will get killed before round is over, but I'm more of a fan of this, which should work, either one villain, two heroes, or 2 villains, 3 heroes, but then again, idk how I'd feel about that on the other side.

The heroes are needed to bust the troops camping around r2d2 as rebels, so the villains are needed to counter so it's not an easy win for rebels, but right now, the game heavily relies on your heroes ability to stay alive while PTO! (Too many times my hero dies off to the side, not helping) also, the grenade, dioxis grenade, barrage, scatter gun just spam the corridors of the Death Star, really wish the dioxis grenade never existed when I play second phase of battlestations

Hopefully as everyone finishes the trip mine contracts they'll swap out the grenades.
    The Knights of Gareth are Eternal

Pirate of the Knights of Gareth

h846398gb27k.png

• You aint seen nothing yet, wait till you see the hack that unlocks all the heroes in a 40player match. Talk about a broken game.