criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

Help with Scout trait.

Playing last night on Scout trait and i noticed firing blaster( level one) doesn't show up on Hud i thought it was level 2 has this card been changed?

Replies

• All the traits have been changed. Check out the patch notes. For scout level 1 & 2 have been swapped around
  • OK thanks for that info.So this means that i'm visible in level one until i fire my weapon and then i become invisible on Hud.If this is the case do i just continue firing my weapon all the time on level one?
  • Lvl1 you'll be visible on radar if you run, but not when walking or firing. Lvl2 you'll be invisible on radar when you run
  • You're a good man thank you for clearing that up for me,i owe you a beer kind sir.
  • Basically they broke scout
  • Basically they broke scout

I like to look at it as they've balance scout because there was no other real choice before but now it makes other traits useful while not making scout completely useless. They also changed at the traits making them much more reasonable opinion. Also, all they did was switch lvl 1&2 and changed lvl 3 to a jammer. I don't see the problem.
  • EpicTrec wrote: »
    Basically they broke scout

I like to look at it as they've balance scout because there was no other real choice before but now it makes other traits useful while not making scout completely useless. They also changed at the traits making them much more reasonable opinion. Also, all they did was switch lvl 1&2 and changed lvl 3 to a jammer. I don't see the problem.

I liked it the way it was is all it was my goto after they nerfed berserker but now I'm back to berserker anyway
  • What breaks Scout, is partners who run and shoot the instant they spawn on you. The only thing I really want from this game, is the ability to opt out of having a partner. You can't be sneaky with a partner. Their favorite things are standing up out of cover, running, shooting, standing in front of me, shooting me in the face the whole game, with their backs to the enemy, and most of all: showing up on radar.

I dream of a day when I can play the game, without being handcuffed to one of these people.
  • What breaks Scout, is partners who run and shoot the instant they spawn on you. The only thing I really want from this game, is the ability to opt out of having a partner. You can't be sneaky with a partner. Their favorite things are standing up out of cover, running, shooting, standing in front of me, shooting me in the face the whole game, with their backs to the enemy, and most of all: showing up on radar.

I dream of a day when I can play the game, without being handcuffed to one of these people.

I feel your pain man I hated that back before they changed Scout because I would flank the enemy early in the match and cause chaos and confusion when I would break cover take some out then run and hide again