criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

Hero Changes.

-Palpatine
He needs to be changed back to the way he was before this patch. He is way to over powered now. And I've noticed he does increased damage to chewbacca. Why? Anyway, too much.

-Chewbacca
At least make him a bit faster, like come on.
After using his ground slam he takes WAY too long to get up. Make that less time.
When he uses his mighty roar ability, he can't fire for a couple seconds. He should be able to fire right after using it.

-Bossk
Bossk just needs a few adjustments. Make his micro-grenades ability last for about a second less.
His toxic escape does a little too much damage and has a too big of a range.

-Dengar
He STILL does massive damage to gun heroes with his hurricane strike. Fix this!

-Han
Possible health buff? He seems a little weak.

Replies

• -Palpatine
    He needs to be changed back to the way he was before this patch. He is way to over powered now. And I've noticed he does increased damage to chewbacca. Why? Anyway, too much.

-Chewbacca
    After using his ground slam he takes WAY too long to get up. Make that less time.
    When he uses his mighty roar ability, he can't fire for a couple seconds. He should be able to fire right after using it.

-Bossk
    Bossk just needs a few adjustments. Make his micro-grenades ability last for about a second less.

-Dengar

-Han

it was really stupid of them to buff palpatine he was very strong before this buff so idk why they even buffed him.

chewbacca needs some buffs to be on par with the other heros.

bossk hunting ability bug needs to be fixed and i agree the active time of the micro nades needs to be lowered some

i used to play as han a lot but he feels kind of meh so i no longer play him i think he could use some small buffs
    Dont act a fool and you wont get called out. PSN: DarthOdium- old PSN:unit900000
  • They had the time to buff Palpatine and Leia but didn't have time to fix Lando or Dengar... Makes sense.
  • What's bossk's hunting bug?
  • -Palpatine

-Chewbacca

-Bossk

-Dengar

-Han

Bossk does not need any adjustments except for the predatory vision bug

Chewie needs a damage boost, speed boost, and a recovery fix from the ability animations

How is Palpatine over powered?

In case you didn't know, Dengar actually got into a fist fight with chewie and almost killed him, and wookied can rip the arms out of people's sockets when they are angry, let that amount of strength sync in
  • Palpatine is a support hero, now his role has completely changed.
  • It is crazy to think that they buffed Oalpatine a second time... which no one asked for. Yet Lando still has the hero-killing power shot bug that everyone has wanted fixed for what? Two months now?
  • DarthCapa
    1424 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    It is crazy to think that they buffed Oalpatine a second time... which no one asked for. Yet Lando still has the hero-killing power shot bug that everyone has wanted fixed for what? Two months now?

In truth many players ask a buff for palpatine. And i'm happy for this buff. He is good only in hero modes where he can heal himself. In big modes he need serius helps.
    I suggest many times that the only buff he need is not an extra damage, but a stun effect on the infantry enemies that he hit with his base attack.