criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Gamescom 2019 Triple XP
Community Transmission

Symthic stats are up

http://symthic.com/battlefront-multi-comparison?w1=A280C&w2=DH-17&w3=TL-50&w4=K-16&w5=DLT-19&a11=None&a21=None&a31=None&a41=None&a51=None&a12=None&a22=None&a32=None&a42=None&a52=None

TL50 handles identical to the DLT-19, but it turns out it's TTK is not so incredible after all. That long range potential though.

Focus fire time.

Replies

• But the TL-50 is super OP. I know because like 750 experts have written threads about it.
  • "Experts"

Where they may have a point about the alternative fire, the TL50 just ain't no EE-3.
  • theSevered wrote: »
    "Experts"

Where they may have a point about the alternative fire, the TL50 just ain't no EE-3.

Splash damage might need a bit of work, but overall this gun is balanced.
    Inb4 Xantos
  • Gingie wrote: »
    theSevered wrote: »
    "Experts"

Splash damage might need a bit of work, but overall this gun is balanced.
    Inb4 Xantos

LMFAO
    My Wookie went to Scarif and all I got was this lousy t-shirt...
  • The DL-50 is an airsoft gun that has a decent secondary capability, that being a plasma grenade, for lack of a better description.
  • TheStalker88
    6084 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    Ee3 still beats it out of the water at long range.
  • But the TL-50 is super OP. I know because like 750 experts have written threads about it.

e3c5f7b16df55c8b571c306f41cfc12980f910e34b968eb0c350638955c553a0.jpg

PSN: Balmain24. Feel free to add!
  • Pretty sure he was being sarcastic ^
  • On PC. its only "OP" due to the accuracy at long range and splash.
    On consoles only the splash aoe is "OP" but its less accurate at longrange because it drops faster in a slight arc.

Damage, however is fine.
  • theSevered wrote: »
    http://symthic.com/battlefront-multi-comparison?w1=A280C&w2=DH-17&w3=TL-50&w4=K-16&w5=DLT-19&a11=None&a21=None&a31=None&a41=None&a51=None&a12=None&a22=None&a32=None&a42=None&a52=None

TL50 handles identical to the DLT-19, but it turns out it's TTK is not so incredible after all. That long range potential though.

Focus fire time.

It's basically identical to pre-buff DLT but with a faster fire rate. IMO it's primary fire stats are what the DLT should have always had. Instead DICE buffed the DLT to be basically identical to the 97c sans scope and with better sustained accuracy. Which in turn led the 97c to be basically obsolete.

I think DICE learned from that and came up with a good solution for making the TL-50 competitive with the DLT without having to be a carbon copy. They both have their pros and cons.

DLT is slightly faster kill time under 10 meters
    TL-50 is equal or slightly superior kill time past 10 meters
    DLT has some level of zoom so it can better utilize it's equally good sustained fire accuracy on large maps

To me the only way they could "balance" the primary fire more would be to just make it identical to the DLT.