criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

Bacta Bomb Nerf Suggestions

Even after this update, bacta bomb is still widely used and in my opinion, overpowered. I suggest maybe it has an extra 1 second be fore it explodes on the ground. This makes it possible to actually win a gunfight instead of everyone always throwing that down on low health and killing you.

Also, make the medical droid have a bit more health and a bit wider range. This will help choose between that or the bacta bomb.

Replies

• From what I see it is more widely used, almost essential in a loadout. Though there is the recent Hutt Contract requiring team heals.
  • Even after this update, bacta bomb is still widely used and in my opinion, overpowered. I suggest maybe it has an extra 1 second be fore it explodes on the ground. This makes it possible to actually win a gunfight instead of everyone always throwing that down on low health and killing you.

Also, make the medical droid have a bit more health and a bit wider range. This will help choose between that or the bacta bomb.
    Bacta just needs the 10 sec extra cd time back and it wont be as bad.
    I do agree with the med droid having a slightly wider aoe for healinng only, not recharge rate and it should have the same health as an infantry turret.

• Bacta bomb no longer really helps in an active fire fight.

Before, a player could waste time tossing the bacta because it would make them invulnerable. With the invulnerability gone, you are now able to outshoot them while they go through the bacta toss animation.

I myself use bacta in one hand. It is still good for recovering quickly before fights (or boosting health before a fight), but it is worthless using it DURING a fight.
  • Bacta bomb is fine now.
  • Its fine. Seriously , never had trouble with it before. If you want to fight the good fight then work on getting ES and disruption removed completely.
  • Its not worthless if you get cover and come back.

And if you have it before the gunfight as most do
    It gives you a big advantage.

But It's no more op than using a one shot scatter gun or interruption.
  • Dotty wrote: »
    Even after this update, bacta bomb is still widely used and in my opinion, overpowered. I suggest maybe it has an extra 1 second be fore it explodes on the ground. This makes it possible to actually win a gunfight instead of everyone always throwing that down on low health and killing you.

Bacta just needs the 10 sec extra cd time back and it wont be as bad.
    I do agree with the med droid having a slightly wider aoe for healinng only, not recharge rate and it should have the same health as an infantry turret.

but yes ! Sure .. If the medical droids have the same health than turrets then one can outright block the doors.
    But then very bad idea ... I find the perfect medical droid just slightly increase the range of care. And when I say slightly is slightly ... and bomb bacta is great now and I just do not understand why they reduced cooldown.
    It was really useful? no.
    For my part I play (like the patch before => No bacta).
    That does not prevent me from being TOP 3 so it's far from being a compulsory card. The only thing that changes is that I die more because of a bug invincibility.