criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

Phase 2 kills battlestations mode

Everyone loves the trench run but having to win as the rebels during phase two to get to trench run kills the game, plus it's 10-15 minutes of blowing up or dioxis grenades blocking a doorway for 10 seconds, idc for those of you who don't like flying, the first and third phases are the best because I don't have to sit through a **** show of thermal detonators or implodes, dioxis grenade, barrage, smart rockets, emporer/body guard combo, bossk grenade seizure ****, it's not even a gun fight anymore, it's a meat grinder game mode with a frustrating small room map design, no cover in any rooms from grenades either! There needs to be a counter to dioxis grenades too! Or tone them way down on Death Star. PHASE 2 SUCKS!!
giphy.gif

Replies

• What's the problem with dioxis? It's a smart move on their part if the enemie's using it.
  • Don't forget the flash grenades!
  • I agree. Phase two is to grenade spammy to be enjoyable.
    PSN: Bucman55 "The ability to speak does not make you intellegent."
    "[Cross-Era play] would essentially ruin the eras and turn them into nothing much more than the same thing and same experience but with a different skin. Which is contrary to the point in having eras in the first place." - ZmanGames
  • The primary problem is that Rebels have no way to flank the Imperials since it's just a straight shot to R2 and all the doors are fairly well covered. Same thing happens at the end if you're lucky enough to get R2 there because the Imperials just camp at the doors or on top of the GR-75 or above the doorways, and there are no flanking opportunities here either.
    __________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
    My Concepts
    Clone Skin Changes | Clone Customisation & Menu | Empire Customisation & Menu
  • Play fighter squadron then.
  • Damn, what they should do us separate phase 2 from battlestation if people don't like it. Imo phase 2 is the only playable part of it.
  • Whysoap wrote: »
    ****, what they should do us separate phase 2 from battlestation if people don't like it. Imo phase 2 is the only playable part of it.

Well actually I wouldn't mind the solution some guy said about having all parts playable just if the rebels lose, they get time off on the trench run, would make losing on R2 less frustrating, however like this guy said
    The primary problem is that Rebels have no way to flank the Imperials since it's just a straight shot to R2 and all the doors are fairly well covered. Same thing happens at the end if you're lucky enough to get R2 there because the Imperials just camp at the doors or on top of the GR-75 or above the doorways, and there are no flanking opportunities here either.

The map design is awful for the amount of explosives in the game
    Gingie wrote: »
    What's the problem with dioxis? It's a smart move on their part if the enemie's using it.

It's smart for the person who uses it, it breaks the game for the enemy
    Jeffdimps wrote: »
    Play fighter squadron then.

Don't forget the flash grenades!

Those suck as well

I really think every explosive/grenade of all kinds should get nerfed on Death Star DLC because of the small rooms they are too powerful and annoying, at this point I wish no grenades were in the game when I play the Death Star DLC
    giphy.gif