criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
July Community Calendar
Darth Maul Community Quests

Phase 2 rant!

This sucks! I hate phase two with a burning passion! So many grenades it's only down to luck that the rebels get to r2d2 and win, I thought it was okay at first because my first game as rebels we won, because two villains got surrounded and people didn't know how to play. But the past 8-12 games I've played the rebels lost in phase 2!
Here are my solutions to make this game fair and not frustrating:

Remove secondary fire from new weapons

Nerf every type of grenade while in Death Star

Only allow rebels to get power ups (limited)

2 heroes and 2 villains (not 3 villains)

Only allow Palpatine and Leia to spawn two guards each

Revamp the map design so cover actually protects from grenade blasts (add cover)

That is an improvement, also add a way to change r2 unit control of the player controlling him decides to be an a**hat and doesn't move towards objective

Won't be coming back to Battlefront until this changes. Unfortunate, I really like the trench run
giphy.gif

Replies

• Looks like you're leaving forever. Have a nice life. :)
    “Until we reach the last edge, the last opening, the last star, and can go no higher.”
    Rest in peace, Carrie Fisher.
  • Massman98 wrote: »
    Won't be coming back to Battlefront until this changes. Unfortunate, I really like the trench run

That's a shame....it's not going to change....except the new guns, I'm sure those will be nerfed.
  • CallMeDeee wrote: »
    Massman98 wrote: »

That's a shame....it's not going to change....except the new guns, I'm sure those will be nerfed.
  • Darkaid wrote: »
    Looks like you're leaving forever. Have a nice life. :)

Thanks, I'm looking for a brighter future ahead
    giphy.gif
  • Phase two is the best thing in the game...
  • Jrob122 wrote: »
    Phase two is the best thing in the game...

Nah. That title goes to pre-patch Supremacy. Phase 2 of B-Station has too much grenade spam to be good.
    PSN: Bucman55 "The ability to speak does not make you intellegent."
    "[Cross-Era play] would essentially ruin the eras and turn them into nothing much more than the same thing and same experience but with a different skin. Which is contrary to the point in having eras in the first place." - ZmanGames

Nah. That title goes to pre-patch Supremacy. Phase 2 of B-Station has too much grenade spam to be good.

It has just as much grande spam as the other CQC games? Like extraction? Phase two is just a better version of extraction imo
  • Pretty ridiculous requests. The only thing that should change is the secondary fire on both the new blasters should be nerfed/tweaked. Oh, and the Bryar Pistol primary needs to be reworked as well.

OH, and they desperately need to add more game modes to the Death Star DLC. They already know this.
    PSN: ORancisis "I am one with the Force. The Force is with me"
  • Phase 2 is chaotic garbage... similar to Locker in BF4.
    Knights of Gareth
    XBL- JsOnMyFett 13
    Jrob122 wrote: »

It has just as much grande spam as the other CQC games? Like extraction? Phase two is just a better version of extraction imo

Not really. Extraction sees the grenade spam centered on one spot where as B-Station has it across the whole map. People hide behind every single corner with grenades and quite frankly it's extremely annoying. I don't really play the other CQC modes (because Supremacy is better) so I can't really speak for the level of grenade spam present in them, however whenever I do play them, there isn't a whole lot of it. Also there isn't much grenade spam on Supremacy seeing as the maps are more open which leads to different options being more effective at achieving one's goal.
    PSN: Bucman55 "The ability to speak does not make you intellegent."
    "[Cross-Era play] would essentially ruin the eras and turn them into nothing much more than the same thing and same experience but with a different skin. Which is contrary to the point in having eras in the first place." - ZmanGames
  • It should reduce slightly as people fulfill the Hutt Contract, then pickup when the DLC releases for the non-SP holders, then should level off from there, just like Outer Rim with the smoke and flash grenade spam.
  • Urdnot_Happy
    365 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    Massman98 wrote: »
    This sucks! I hate phase two with a burning passion! So many grenades it's only down to luck that the rebels get to r2d2 and win, I thought it was okay at first because my first game as rebels we won, because two villains got surrounded and people didn't know how to play. But the past 8-12 games I've played the rebels lost in phase 2!

Revamp the map design so cover actually protects from grenade blasts (add cover)

That is an improvement, also add a way to change r2 unit control of the player controlling him decides to be an a**hat and doesn't move towards objective

Well is looks like we have a quitter.

everyone will find something in this game that is completely unbearable,but it doesn't mean you have to leave forever.Play another mode.Maybe this isn't for you.There are plenty of other things to do in this game besides playing the newest DlC.Seriously everything is not going to appeal to you,Just as everything doesn't appeal to me,but it doesn't mean that I will quit the game entirely because I don't like a specific DLC.If that were the case I would have Quit after outer rim because I loath that DLC with a passion,but thankfully Bespin made up for it.
  • Massman98 wrote: »

No thank you. The Hero options in Phase 2 should remain as is. Why the heck would I want the play as Palpatine and Leia? I might as well go play Extraction if that's the case. This is the only gamemode where we can freely choose our Heroes and Villains.

• thes are terrible requests by a simple salty player whos mad he lost. im so tired of people crying about the nade spam i guess you dont like carbon freezing chamber either? or are all of you a bunch of hypocrites? the chaos of the map including the nade spam is what makes it fun. i would like to stick all of you on the combatarms map death room aka "nade house" and watch you cry and drink your sweat salty tears.
    Dont act a fool and you wont get called out. PSN: DarthOdium- old PSN:unit900000
  • It all comes down to how the potato plays R2. If potato is smart, it follows team instead of running into a long corridor.
  • Sauron001 wrote: »
    It all comes down to how the potato plays R2. If potato is smart, it follows team instead of running into a long corridor.

i have had r2 players litrly corner them selfs lmao im amazed at the lack of common sense some players have.
    Dont act a fool and you wont get called out. PSN: DarthOdium- old PSN:unit900000