criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

Companion Update 2016-09-27

Companion:
* Fixed handling of Traits in Battlefront Hands
* Fixed problems with Hutt Contracts. Users are now able to purchase and view the different contracts.
* Fixed display of Challenges on Home and Challenges page.

Base Command:
* There is now a change in how the Trait cards are handled. The user will now change and set a Trait Card per deck. Since the change of how Trait cards are handled in general, there is no longer one single trait card for the app/game. Instead you now choose a Trait Card per deck. This also applies to the Starter Deck and missions where there is a Deck Override!

Known issues:
* It is currently not possible to acquire new challenges from within the companion.

Replies

• Woot! Thanks @Ojjis!
    My Wookie went to Scarif and all I got was this lousy t-shirt...
  • Fantastic @Ojjis :)
  • Awesome thanks!
  • Thanks for adding in traits on the app, very useful
  • Thank you very much ! it was very fast :smile:
  • Thank you very much! Great update!
  • Thanks so much for the quick fix Ojjis.The app is better than ever now.You guys are awesome
  • Ojjis wrote: »
    Companion:
    * Fixed handling of Traits in Battlefront Hands
    * Fixed problems with Hutt Contracts. Users are now able to purchase and view the different contracts.
    * Fixed display of Challenges on Home and Challenges page.

Base Command:
    * There is now a change in how the Trait cards are handled. The user will now change and set a Trait Card per deck. Since the change of how Trait cards are handled in general, there is no longer one single trait card for the app/game. Instead you now choose a Trait Card per deck. This also applies to the Starter Deck and missions where there is a Deck Override!

Known issues:
    * It is currently not possible to acquire new challenges from within the companion.

Awesome! Thanks Ojjis ☺
  • Hi Ojjis. I'm a bit unhappy as I played battlefront earlier on my ps4 but the Hutt contract for the d-12 rodian blaster for some reason is showing 0 kills out of 15 but I really have 15 kills with blaster pistols.My companion app shows 15 enemies killed with blaster pistols as it should. but for some reason the 15 blaster kills I completed is on 0% on my game?It's only happened today please can you help me with this issue it would be much appreciated