criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

Win/lose for each mode

What's your favorite modes? It obvious which ones I like the most. I am most proud of my 348 Hero Hunts wins. Share your stats, most least favorite, etc..
9EF31E57-08AF-4C35-BF6B-258918698B7F_zps11gr3vll.png

Replies

• 1304 and 464 in walker assault. Only 1.47 k/d as this is my first online shooter. The first month the k/d suffered but it is slowly rising. Wish they kept track of MVP awards as I win it at least every other game and that is what I'm most proud of
  • what the.... Hero Hunt 348/237/0 Impressive!!!!!!!!!!!
  • The fact that anyone has more than 100 matches of hero hunt boggle my mind. Most impressive sir.
    May the force be with you.
  • sNH4B5d.jpg
    Battle Station is 12-4-0
    tumblr_mvemcyarmn1rslphyo1_400.gif
  • 1972 / 174 / 11 - Drop Zone. Least favorite would be Battle Station and Hero Hunt:

0 / 2 / 0 - Hero Hunt
    4/ 0 / 0 - Battle Station

• xSha3nx wrote: »
    what the.... Hero Hunt 348/237/0 Impressive!!!!!!!!!!!
    Jaywal wrote: »
    The fact that anyone has more than 100 matches of hero hunt boggle my mind. Most impressive sir.

Thanks! When friends aren't online I find myself in Hero Hunt more times than not. I think it to be one of the hardest modes in Battlefront.
  • Jaywal
    2856 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    xSha3nx wrote: »
    what the.... Hero Hunt 348/237/0 Impressive!!!!!!!!!!!
    Jaywal wrote: »
    The fact that anyone has more than 100 matches of hero hunt boggle my mind. Most impressive sir.

Thanks! When friends aren't online I find myself in Hero Hunt more times than not. I think it to be one of the hardest modes in Battlefront.

It definitely is! It's the only free-for-all mode. Thus, your chances of winning are not
    50% like every other mode. Instead it's 8.3%
    May the force be with you.
  • johnny_mercury
    4161 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    Battlestation is 24-7. My favorite modes are Sabotage and Extraction, slowly Battlestation is too.

Screenshot_20160927-143003.png