criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

Chewbacca Buffs

After playing with chewie for a while, I think there are a couple things that he needs improvements on.

-Mighty roar:
The effect of the roar should last about 2 seconds longer. This makes it more useful and beneficial to the team.
Upon activating the ability, there should be slight to no delay before Chewie can shoot on jump or sprint. I feel like I can never use this ability because if I do I can't defend myself for about 2-3 seconds.

-Multi Shots:
This is actually a very good ability. No changes needed here.

-Ground Slam:
It takes Chewbacca far to long to get up from using it. Possibly change it so he stands up 1-2 seconds faster.

Overall, Chewbacca is a pretty good hero. He seems to get melted by other heroes, though, so these changes can help him out in that are a lot. I think his trait is awesome, and his health is perfect. If he were to receive these buffs, I feel as if he can be a lot more powerful.

What are your thoughts?

Replies

• After playing with chewie for a while, I think there are a couple things that he needs improvements on.

-Mighty roar:
    The effect of the roar should last about 2 seconds longer. This makes it more useful and beneficial to the team.
    Upon activating the ability, there should be slight to no delay before Chewie can shoot on jump or sprint. I feel like I can never use this ability because if I do I can't defend myself for about 2-3 seconds.

-Multi Shots:
    This is actually a very good ability. No changes needed here.

-Ground Slam:
    It takes Chewbacca far to long to get up from using it. Possibly change it so he stands up 1-2 seconds faster.

Overall, Chewbacca is a pretty good hero. He seems to get melted by other heroes, though, so these changes can help him out in that are a lot. I think his trait is awesome, and his health is perfect. If he were to receive these buffs, I feel as if he can be a lot more powerful.

What are your thoughts?
    All good changes, all that's left is a small speed boost, then he will be a force to be reckoned with.
  • I actually have a disagreement with the speed boost. I think that would make him too overpowered, because he can already take a lot of hits. He is meant to be slow and tanky. I used to think he needed speed but its just 2 of his abilities that need tinkering.
  • CesarNotCaesar
    2562 posts Member
    edited October 2016
    Dear lord yes, I've had 50hp carved straight out when trying to activate that gosh-darned roar.
    tumblr_mvemcyarmn1rslphyo1_400.gif
  • Yeah, and by the time I activate it and the delay before I can fire is over, the effect of the ability is almost gone. That's why there should be no delay and last a bit longer.
  • I actually have a disagreement with the speed boost. I think that would make him too overpowered, because he can already take a lot of hits. He is meant to be slow and tanky. I used to think he needed speed but its just 2 of his abilities that need tinkering.
    On point
    I don't mean a large speed boost, I'm more thinking around Vader's speed. That way he won't be too left behind in HvV.

• I don't mean a large speed boost, I'm more thinking around Vader's speed. That way he won't be too left behind in HvV.
    [/quote]

Try spam jumping with him to get to where you need to go.
  • I agree
  • Jrob122
    4638 posts Member
    He can't have less hp then Vader while also running slower...
  • Anoh
    8380 posts Member
    What I think of Chewie:

GeYuWWyeCsvCg.gif
    Editor/Cinematographer - Anoh is pronounced: AhNo.