criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

Eliminate Lock-on Overheat on Falcon and Slave 1, Buff Health on Both

I love the new lock-on overheat mechanic, it adds another element of skill to dogfighting. However when it doesn't make much sense for the Falcon or Slave 1 to be beholden to the same mechanic, it stinks when I have a cluster of enemy ships in my sight and I have to stop firing just because of lock-on overheat. Let the hero ships be hero ships.

While we're at it, please buff the health of both of these ships. The Falcon in particular is way too vulnerable to laser barrage, just played a match where I took away 50% of the Falcon's health in a Tie-Int on my own. That's way...too much.

Great updates overall though and can't stop playing Battlestation, great work overall Dice.

Replies

• Gingie
    4317 posts Member
    edited October 2016
    Reign1701A wrote: »
    I love the new lock-on overheat mechanic, it adds another element of skill to dogfighting. However when it doesn't make much sense for the Falcon or Slave 1 to be beholden to the same mechanic, it stinks when I have a cluster of enemy ships in my sight and I have to stop firing just because of lock-on overheat. Let the hero ships be hero ships.

While we're at it, please buff the health of both of these ships. The Falcon in particular is way too vulnerable to laser barrage, just played a match where I took away 50% of the Falcon's health in a Tie-Int on my own. That's way...too much.

Great updates overall though and can't stop playing Battlestation, great work overall Dice.

+1

I would also like to see the speed increased on both of them.