criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

Nerf smoke grenades too!

I absolutely love smoke grenade it's the only star card I use really but I think it could use a nerf so everyone not always using it!! I think a possible nerf could be, it doesn't last until the cool down! What do you guys think? I think it would be a good tweak but could be a little to much of a nerf.

Replies

• briandt75
    5610 posts Member
    edited October 2016
    Really? A nerf? Is it that crazy? I never use it and I don't run across it all that often.
    41st Forum Fury Battalion Member
  • Can't tell if joking...
    PSN: ORancisis "I am one with the Force. The Force is with me"
  • DarthJ
    5841 posts Member
    This forum literally sickens me. For any nerfers reading this, please do not buy BF2. Thanks in advance.
    41st Forum Fury Battalion Founder PSN: ibrajoker59
  • briandt75 wrote: »
    Really? A nerf? Is it that crazy? I never use it and I don't run across it all that often.

No, not really. This nerf everything has gotten ridiculous. Just wanted the cry babies to see how ridiculous they look and sound.

No, not really. This nerf everything has gotten ridiculous. Just wanted the cry babies to see how ridiculous they look and sound.

i have a feeling a few people here haven't played with you yet. Im surprised anyone took this seriously. You arent **** or foreign. As far as I know your English is OK.
  • bfloo
    13742 posts Member
    May as well nerf the scout binoculars while we are at it ......
    The Knights of Gareth are Eternal

Pirate of the Knights of Gareth

h846398gb27k.png

i have a feeling a few people here haven't played with you yet. Im surprised anyone took this seriously. You arent **** or foreign. As far as I know your English is OK.

I literally copy and pasted my original post in this thread from some other guys ridiculous nerffing call outs. So yeah, definitely not the way I would write it; I just wanted to make a point that these nerf this nerf that players are full of bull.
  • Anoh
    8379 posts Member
    If anything I would say the smoke from the grenade needs to be darker and thicker, it's like mist atm.
    Editor/Cinematographer - Anoh is pronounced: AhNo.
  • bfloo
    13742 posts Member
    Anoh wrote: »
    If anything I would say the smoke from the grenade needs to be darker and thicker, it's like mist atm.

Also a tutorial to get people to stop using it where it benefits the other team. Most of my team mates who use it just love to throw it while defending an objective so we can't see if anyone is coming. Nothing like watching a thermal imploder come flying in through the smoke :(
    The Knights of Gareth are Eternal

Pirate of the Knights of Gareth

h846398gb27k.png

• DarthJ wrote: »
    This forum literally sickens me. For any nerfers reading this, please do not buy BF2. Thanks in advance.

• Anoh
    8379 posts Member
    bfloo wrote: »
    Anoh wrote: »

Also a tutorial to get people to stop using it where it benefits the other team. Most of my team mates who use it just love to throw it while defending an objective so we can't see if anyone is coming. Nothing like watching a thermal imploder come flying in through the smoke :(

:joy: !
  • I say we nerf everything!
    UIjtrfu.jpg
    My 500th post! Woop woop!
    "I'm no Jedi. I'm just a guy with a lightsaber and a few questions." - Kyle Katarn

Oh haha. Can we just nerf the nerfs and be done with it?
  • Anoh
    8379 posts Member
    I say we nerf everything!
    UIjtrfu.jpg
    My 500th post! Woop woop!

Congratulations, Soren!
  • Anoh wrote: »

What we need is a syrup grenade that makes everyone stuck to the ground and moves really slow.