criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

How many hours do you have logged on this game?

Prev1
Really just posting this to show my dedication to this game. This is why I am such a harsh critic of it and the devs.
3A7095CB-A9EB-4D59-BCFA-054D12E62DE1_zpsgncsti3g.jpeg

Replies

• 250:38:05. Basically nothing compared to yours...
  • Prep768
    2248 posts Member
    My 900+ hrs show my love of the game.
    PSN Prep768
    Yes @PrepJnr - I am your father, NOW DO YOUR HOMEWORK!!!
  • 182 on my second (the one I'm playing rn) account.
  • CesarNotCaesar
    2562 posts Member
    edited October 2016
    Enough to say I kinda sorta hate this game
    rRZj1vS.jpg
    tumblr_mvemcyarmn1rslphyo1_400.gif
  • About 450 or so.
  • 180 or so
    rWnfFLl.gif
  • Total_time_played.jpg
    1026 =]
  • More than my doctor recommended
    X1wP0Iw.png
  • Just under 148 hours at the moment.
  • briandt75
    5610 posts Member
    edited October 2016
    C1FCmYR.png

Well at least I've shot down more starfighters than anyone here.
    41st Forum Fury Battalion Member
  • Gingie
    4317 posts Member
    About 195 hours.
  • 627 hours.
    Xbox One: Firewall17 - I Love Star Wars: Battlefront 2! No regrets buying it and never will! - Also on >The List<
  • zoodc
    1958 posts Member
    3JLCl9x.png
    _____
  • @briandt75 Lmao, and I thought I had a ton of vehicles destroyed
    impressive-very-nice.gif
  • @briandt75 Lmao, and I thought I had a ton of vehicles destroyed
    impressive-very-nice.gif

Love me some Fighter Squadron. Good thing too, or I'd be really upset at Death Star.
    41st Forum Fury Battalion Member
  • Not enough
    2v7xb0i.jpg
    Official member of The Second Hand Club™

Proceed with the countdown!

giphy.gif
  • thestarwarsfan
    1459 posts Member
    edited October 2016
    Really just posting this to show my dedication to this game. This is why I am such a harsh critic of it and the devs.

Wow, that's impressive. Which mode do you play?
    4oEtTHz.png
  • Really just posting this to show my dedication to this game. This is why I am such a harsh critic of it and the devs.

These ones:
    A84BE92E-4C6C-4FD3-B215-996C47060B76_zpsodfvvrc1.jpeg
  • Anoh
    8380 posts Member

These ones:

You are a very diverse Battlefront player :)
    Editor/Cinematographer - Anoh is pronounced: AhNo.
  • Anoh wrote: »

These ones:

You are a very diverse Battlefront player :)

I pretty much like to play everything. However, by the numbers I play droid run, cargo, drop zone, fighters squadron, and Death Star the least. And obviously my favorite is walker assault.
  • Close to 400
  • Anoh
    8380 posts Member
    I occasionally play Heroes Vs Villains.

Screenshot_2016_10_17_14_45_20.png
    Editor/Cinematographer - Anoh is pronounced: AhNo.
  • How do you post screen shot from Android mobile? Tech stupid I am!
  • I've logged 202~ and I thought I had logged a lot of hours... Do you guys not have jobs or anything? :D
  • How do you post screen shot from Android mobile? Tech **** I am!

What phone you have?
  • Moto g 4.4.4 version
  • Moto g 4.4.4 version

Power button and volume down for 2 seconds
  • Oh my bad you want to know how to post a photo? Upload it to photobucket or hosting site and use the image code.
  • Oh my bad you want to know how to post a photo? Upload it to photobucket or hosting site and use the image code.

Will try thanks!
  • TW1103 wrote: »
    Do you guys not have jobs or anything? :D

Yep. I play a few hours each night before bed. Instead of watch tv, look at the internet, read, or whatever I play Star Wars Battlefront.
  • WOW.. just wow. I play a bit each day as well and I am sitting at 411. (which I thought was pretty good.. but wow wow)
  • Hope it works
  • I'm am bad!
  • [img][/img]Screenshot_2016-10-17-09-05-15_zpslryyruef.png[/]

Damn Emma play much? Lol

**** Emma play much? Lol

Actually it's my husband's account. I enjoying watching him cuz I suck lol. Thanks for the help posting
  • Here are modes

• Loves walker assault!
  • Balmain24
    1532 posts Member
    edited October 2016
    In the 450 realm!

IMG_8241.png
    PSN: Balmain24. Feel free to add!

• Loves walker assault

**** Emma play much? Lol

Actually it's my husband's account. I enjoying watching him cuz I suck lol. Thanks for the help posting

Ah I see. you're welcome.

• [img][/img]Screenshot_2016-10-17-09-26-31_zpsfubsjdq7.png
  • I thought I'd played a bit too much, but thanks to @Ihavetrolls and this wonderful thread, I no longer feel so bad for waisting my time.

Here's mine...

30nkjdg.png

Incidentally, @Ihavetrolls your few hours a night after work is exactly 3 hours a day. Not that bad, but that doesn't include time loading, dead, or just generally playing with loadouts etc. Figure that into the equation and it equates to a fair bit of time infront of the computer. Do you play other games as well, or just battlefront. I only ask as my figures for combined Battlefield time (3 & 4) kind of shocked me a bit, more so when I remembered in that same time I also played hundreds of hours of COD AW, completed GT5 (A&B Spec), GT6 (with days lost grinding seasonal events), Tomb raider twice, The last of Us three times (plus multiplayer), it all got a bit much and I had to put the calculator down.

Also, @WearYourHelmets & @CesarNotCaesar very impressed with your 900+ SPM.
  • 431 hours. Would have been more. If they didn't add rolling. Didn't lowered the player count on Dropzone. Dlc playlist. And no dynamic weather...
  • AL_GR33N_ wrote: »
    I thought I'd played a bit too much, but thanks to @Ihavetrolls and this wonderful thread, I no longer feel so bad for waisting my time.
    Incidentally, @Ihavetrolls your few hours a night after work is exactly 3 hours a day. Not that bad, but that doesn't include time loading, dead, or just generally playing with loadouts etc. Figure that into the equation and it equates to a fair bit of time infront of the computer. Do you play other games as well, or just battlefront.

I don't think you're wasting your time if you're having fun. I love 3rd person online shooters and I love Star Wars, so this game was the perfect marriage of those two. Since the games release I have almost strictly played Star Wars Battlefront. I usually play 3 or 4 hours Monday thru Thursday (8-12 central). Friday-Sunday I will play a bit more as I do not have to wake up for work. (8pm-2ish)
    My wife plays too. She has about 450 hours.
  • AL_GR33N_
    159 posts Member
    edited October 2016
    AL_GR33N_ wrote: »
    I thought I'd played a bit too much, but thanks to @Ihavetrolls and this wonderful thread, I no longer feel so bad for waisting my time.
    Incidentally, @Ihavetrolls your few hours a night after work is exactly 3 hours a day. Not that bad, but that doesn't include time loading, dead, or just generally playing with loadouts etc. Figure that into the equation and it equates to a fair bit of time infront of the computer. Do you play other games as well, or just battlefront.

I don't think you're wasting your time if you're having fun. I love 3rd person online shooters and I love Star Wars, so this game was the perfect marriage of those two. Since the games release I have almost strictly played Star Wars Battlefront. I usually play 3 or 4 hours Monday thru Thursday (8-12 central). Friday-Sunday I will play a bit more as I do not have to wake up for work. (8pm-2ish)
    That definitely helps ;) Nicely done.

EDIT: And actually, you're right, it's not wasting time if you're having fun. I only really play now when my mates round. His gear lives at mine now, and after playing partnered up with someone in the same room, playing solo isn't quite as fun. But if I do play on my own, it's mostly fighter squadron now as he can't fly at all.
  • It's important to get the 100 dollars out of this game. So it gets a lot of play in our house! It's our first online shooter so it got us hooked. Hubby plays a lot on weekends and would play more but I make him spend time with the daughter and I!

I believe my hubby plays with you're squad on occasion. B_rad10304 psn tag. He says I should get gud like you're wife and join lol! Won't happen!
  • Over 300 hours

I believe my hubby plays with you're squad on occasion. B_rad10304 psn tag. He says I should get gud like you're wife and join lol! Won't happen!

Yes ma'am. B_rad is the man!
    MVP king (especially on WA).
    You should play with us. No one is good in the beginning, but as long as you're having fun it's all good! Tell B Ladysocom and I will see him online --hopefully you too!