criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

If you're planning to add DLC maps to playlists in BF2...

Stop it. Stop it right now.

Go stand in the corner and think about what you've done.

Thanks in advance.

Replies

• +100000000000000000000000000
  • Battlefront 2 and playlist are two words I don't wanna hear in one sentence xD
    4oEtTHz.png
  • Sell the season pass as a bunch of heroes, exclusive weapons, some badass modes. Some ships, a load of awesome skins. Some prestige gear or something. But please, please just let the maps fall into the actual game where they belong.
  • Sell the season pass as a bunch of heroes, exclusive weapons, some badass modes. Some ships, a load of awesome skins. Some prestige gear or something. But please, please just let the maps fall into the actual game where they belong.

And don't put the heroes we have now behind a paywall. Please.

100% agree. With Titanfall 2 (and, while not EA, Gears 4) doing the free maps thing, I'm slightly hopeful. Free maps limits community split and hopefully makes people happier about the game (who doesn't love free stuff?). Happy people are in turn more likely to buy extra paid content, IMO.
    I write things for The Star Wars Game Outpost
  • Anoh
    8380 posts Member
    edited October 2016
    giphy.gif

Fool me once DICE, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me..
    Editor/Cinematographer - Anoh is pronounced: AhNo.
  • Meh I like free maps as much as the next person but it comes with a price. Every game that I've heard that releases free maps and modes ends up having some type of microtransaction system and not the typical season pass deal where you pay upfront for a lot of content.

I don't know if I can get invested into a game like that especially with the potential for abuse (charging separate for heroes, weapons, customization, etc. you can also kiss free weapons and customization post launch goodbye too most likely)
  • Meh I like free maps as much as the next person but it comes with a price. Every game that I've heard that releases free maps and modes ends up having some type of microtransaction system and not the typical season pass deal where you pay upfront for a lot of content.

I don't know if I can get invested into a game like that especially with the potential for abuse (charging separate for heroes, weapons, customization, etc. you can also kiss free weapons and customization post launch goodbye too most likely)

Honestly I'm fine with that. If it means buying the new "Chewie and Bossk Pack" and eagerly awaiting the next Fighter pack, I'm in if it means the maps are where they're supposed to be.
  • +100000000000000000000000000

• Kick forced playlists to the curb.
    Knights of Gareth
    XBL- JsOnMyFett 13
  • Well I have no plans to purchase battlefront 2 at the moment. Part of me wants them to include playlists and every other **** mistake they've made with the first game just to watch it burn.
    I find your lack of Guinness disturbing