criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Felucia Transmission
No Match for a Good Blaster

ST content I want to see in BF2 and TFA suggestions

Non of it!!!! :D :D :D :D

Replies

  • Cool and funny
    Experience outranks everything
  • I see what you did there
  • I agree! No ST!
  • I agree! No ST!

    Lol, ST is confirmed already
    What are you talking about maan
    Experience outranks everything
  • Wolffe2100 wrote: »
    I agree! No ST!

    Lol, ST is confirmed already
    What are you talking about maan

    When did Dennis say "alright guys, TFA is coming to battlefront?". There's a difference between Concept Art and Confirmation
  • thiago2103 wrote: »
    Jericho87 wrote: »
    Wolffe2100 wrote: »
    I agree! No ST!

    Lol, ST is confirmed already
    What are you talking about maan

    When did Dennis say "alright guys, TFA is coming to battlefront?". There's a difference between Concept Art and Confirmation

    Dennis LOL

    When? Where? How? Why? Especially Why
  • Jericho87 wrote: »
    Wolffe2100 wrote: »
    I agree! No ST!

    Lol, ST is confirmed already
    What are you talking about maan

    When did Dennis say "alright guys, TFA is coming to battlefront?". There's a difference between Concept Art and Confirmation

    Concept art is made for reason
    They wouldn't show something if they weren't adding it in the game, they didn't even tell us about Skirmish until the last minute
    Also, they said the game is based on "New movies" (read ST)
    I have nothing against PT being added, but ST is coming anyway
    Experience outranks everything
  • Wolffe2100 wrote: »
    Jericho87 wrote: »
    Wolffe2100 wrote: »
    I agree! No ST!

    Lol, ST is confirmed already
    What are you talking about maan

    When did Dennis say "alright guys, TFA is coming to battlefront?". There's a difference between Concept Art and Confirmation

    Concept art is made for reason
    They wouldn't show something if they weren't adding it in the game, they didn't even tell us about Skirmish until the last minute
    Also, they said the game is based on "New movies" (read ST)
    I have nothing against PT being added, but ST is coming anyway

    Show us the concept art.
  • thiago2103 wrote: »
    Wolffe2100 wrote: »
    Jericho87 wrote: »
    Wolffe2100 wrote: »
    I agree! No ST!

    Lol, ST is confirmed already
    What are you talking about maan

    When did Dennis say "alright guys, TFA is coming to battlefront?". There's a difference between Concept Art and Confirmation

    Concept art is made for reason
    They wouldn't show something if they weren't adding it in the game, they didn't even tell us about Skirmish until the last minute
    Also, they said the game is based on "New movies" (read ST)
    I have nothing against PT being added, but ST is coming anyway

    Dude , just don't .

    You know all this ''ST sux'' , ''Everyone loves the PT'' threads are made by the same kids but with different accounts .

    Kids? Can you elaborate? I'm in college? That's why I barely post, cause I'm in classes. Just cause I like prequels means I'm a kid?
  • Wolffe2100
    2041 posts Member
    edited October 2016
    Wolffe2100 wrote: »
    Jericho87 wrote: »
    Wolffe2100 wrote: »
    I agree! No ST!

    Lol, ST is confirmed already
    What are you talking about maan

    When did Dennis say "alright guys, TFA is coming to battlefront?". There's a difference between Concept Art and Confirmation

    Concept art is made for reason
    They wouldn't show something if they weren't adding it in the game, they didn't even tell us about Skirmish until the last minute
    Also, they said the game is based on "New movies" (read ST)
    I have nothing against PT being added, but ST is coming anyway

    Show us the concept art.
    Catch!
    CuNDdwZWIAE1AZl.jpg:large
    If it isn't enough for you, then i don't know what else can convince you
    Experience outranks everything
  • Jericho87
    201 posts Member
    edited October 2016
    Wolffe2100 wrote: »
    Wolffe2100 wrote: »
    Jericho87 wrote: »
    Wolffe2100 wrote: »
    I agree! No ST!

    Lol, ST is confirmed already
    What are you talking about maan

    When did Dennis say "alright guys, TFA is coming to battlefront?". There's a difference between Concept Art and Confirmation

    Concept art is made for reason
    They wouldn't show something if they weren't adding it in the game, they didn't even tell us about Skirmish until the last minute
    Also, they said the game is based on "New movies" (read ST)
    I have nothing against PT being added, but ST is coming anyway

    Show us the concept art.
    Catch!
    CuNDdwZWIAE1AZl.jpg:large
    Ohhhhhhh, you mean that. lol. That's not for battlefront. You think Battlefront would ever let you stand on a cargo lift whilst tie fighters and star destroyers are everywhere? Hehe, that's probably one of those unannounced games. Battlefront would never have that.
  • thiago2103 wrote: »
    Post : ST content I want to see in BF2 and TFA suggestions
    Jericho87 wrote: »
    Non of it!!!! :D :D :D :D
    (even know its confirmed)



    If this isn't childish , idk what it is

    You must not know. It's just a joke dude, your buisness tie must be on too tight.
  • Jericho87 wrote: »
    Wolffe2100 wrote: »
    Wolffe2100 wrote: »
    Jericho87 wrote: »
    Wolffe2100 wrote: »
    I agree! No ST!

    Lol, ST is confirmed already
    What are you talking about maan

    When did Dennis say "alright guys, TFA is coming to battlefront?". There's a difference between Concept Art and Confirmation

    Concept art is made for reason
    They wouldn't show something if they weren't adding it in the game, they didn't even tell us about Skirmish until the last minute
    Also, they said the game is based on "New movies" (read ST)
    I have nothing against PT being added, but ST is coming anyway

    Show us the concept art.
    Catch!
    CuNDdwZWIAE1AZl.jpg:large
    Ohhhhhhh, you mean that. lol. That's not for battlefront. You think Battlefront would ever let you stand on a cargo lift whilst tie fighters and star destroyers are everywhere? Hehe, that's probably one of those unannounced games. Battlefront would never have that.

    Lol
    You are in denial
    Okay, what unnanounced game are you talking about?
    Visceral free- roam SW game?
    Or an unnanounced game about Han Solo?
    Is that where ST can possibly appear?
    Also, you never know what BF2 can introduce because it is made by DICE and Motive
    Experience outranks everything
  • Great read. Though it was another one of those 100 words threads.
  • thiago2103 wrote: »
    Jericho87 wrote: »
    Wolffe2100 wrote: »
    Wolffe2100 wrote: »
    Jericho87 wrote: »
    Wolffe2100 wrote: »
    I agree! No ST!

    Lol, ST is confirmed already
    What are you talking about maan

    When did Dennis say "alright guys, TFA is coming to battlefront?". There's a difference between Concept Art and Confirmation

    Concept art is made for reason
    They wouldn't show something if they weren't adding it in the game, they didn't even tell us about Skirmish until the last minute
    Also, they said the game is based on "New movies" (read ST)
    I have nothing against PT being added, but ST is coming anyway

    Show us the concept art.
    Catch!
    CuNDdwZWIAE1AZl.jpg:large
    Ohhhhhhh, you mean that. lol. That's not for battlefront. You think Battlefront would ever let you stand on a cargo lift whilst tie fighters and star destroyers are everywhere? Hehe, that's probably one of those unannounced games. Battlefront would never have that.

    It is Battlefront

    Doesn't look like battlefront. Then again, how would you know? How would any of us know? We don't. So..... We speculate. And you praise the people who make st idea threads and attack people who make pt threads. You call that mature? You've been on every single pt thread I've managed to read, and clearly people aren't shaken by you guy's backlash.
  • That escalated quickly. Good thing I'm stating neutral :|
  • thiago2103 wrote: »
    Post : ST content I want to see in BF2 and TFA suggestions
    Jericho87 wrote: »
    Non of it!!!! :D :D :D :D
    (even know its confirmed)



    If this isn't childish , idk what it is

    You know what's childish? Your click-bait threads :sunglasses:
  • Jericho87
    201 posts Member
    edited October 2016
    I have a question for all you Rey-lovers

    If you saw a poison ivy plant with PT ideas splattered over it, would you keep trying to rip it apart?
    If you answered yes, you're itchy
  • Jericho87 wrote: »
    thiago2103 wrote: »
    Jericho87 wrote: »
    Wolffe2100 wrote: »
    Wolffe2100 wrote: »
    Jericho87 wrote: »
    Wolffe2100 wrote: »
    I agree! No ST!

    Lol, ST is confirmed already
    What are you talking about maan

    When did Dennis say "alright guys, TFA is coming to battlefront?". There's a difference between Concept Art and Confirmation

    Concept art is made for reason
    They wouldn't show something if they weren't adding it in the game, they didn't even tell us about Skirmish until the last minute
    Also, they said the game is based on "New movies" (read ST)
    I have nothing against PT being added, but ST is coming anyway

    Show us the concept art.
    Catch!
    CuNDdwZWIAE1AZl.jpg:large
    Ohhhhhhh, you mean that. lol. That's not for battlefront. You think Battlefront would ever let you stand on a cargo lift whilst tie fighters and star destroyers are everywhere? Hehe, that's probably one of those unannounced games. Battlefront would never have that.

    It is Battlefront

    Doesn't look like battlefront. Then again, how would you know? How would any of us know? We don't. So..... We speculate. And you praise the people who make st idea threads and attack people who make pt threads. You call that mature? You've been on every single pt thread I've managed to read, and clearly people aren't shaken by you guy's backlash.

    I, for one, don't praise any of you
    I am , like Thiago said, just tired of same threads over and over again. Before there was PassiveKillJoy, now comes the new wave.
    Srsly guys? Just calm down with it.
    Some of you just create a dozen of PT threads, and when people come complaining about so many PT threads, you say that PT fans are hated and ST fans are praised
    Search the forums for PT and ST threads
    Find out which threads are a majority in here
    Do the math
    Experience outranks everything
  • Jericho87
    201 posts Member
    edited October 2016
    Wolffe2100 wrote: »
    Jericho87 wrote: »
    thiago2103 wrote: »
    Jericho87 wrote: »
    Wolffe2100 wrote: »
    Wolffe2100 wrote: »
    Jericho87 wrote: »
    Wolffe2100 wrote: »
    I agree! No ST!

    Lol, ST is confirmed already
    What are you talking about maan

    When did Dennis say "alright guys, TFA is coming to battlefront?". There's a difference between Concept Art and Confirmation

    Concept art is made for reason
    They wouldn't show something if they weren't adding it in the game, they didn't even tell us about Skirmish until the last minute
    Also, they said the game is based on "New movies" (read ST)
    I have nothing against PT being added, but ST is coming anyway

    Show us the concept art.
    Catch!
    CuNDdwZWIAE1AZl.jpg:large
    Ohhhhhhh, you mean that. lol. That's not for battlefront. You think Battlefront would ever let you stand on a cargo lift whilst tie fighters and star destroyers are everywhere? Hehe, that's probably one of those unannounced games. Battlefront would never have that.

    It is Battlefront

    Doesn't look like battlefront. Then again, how would you know? How would any of us know? We don't. So..... We speculate. And you praise the people who make st idea threads and attack people who make pt threads. You call that mature? You've been on every single pt thread I've managed to read, and clearly people aren't shaken by you guy's backlash.

    I, for one, don't praise any of you
    I am , like Thiago said, just tired of same threads over and over again. Before there was PassiveKillJoy, now comes the new wave.
    Srsly guys? Just calm down with it.
    Some of you just create a dozen of PT threads, and when people come complaining about so many PT threads, you say that PT fans are hated and ST fans are praised
    Search the forums for PT and ST threads
    Find out which threads are a majority in here
    Do the math

    It's the forums bro! Ain't nothing but a bunch of nerf cries and bug reports! What, were you expecting unique creative threads? Buy EA access to use the advanced forums! Only 49.99
  • thiago2103 wrote: »
    Post : ST content I want to see in BF2 and TFA suggestions
    Jericho87 wrote: »
    Non of it!!!! :D :D :D :D
    (even know its confirmed)



    If this isn't childish , idk what it is

    You know what's childish? Your click-bait threads :sunglasses:

    Loooollll
    Passive
    I knew it's you
    Experience outranks everything
  • Wolffe2100 wrote: »
    thiago2103 wrote: »
    Post : ST content I want to see in BF2 and TFA suggestions
    Jericho87 wrote: »
    Non of it!!!! :D :D :D :D
    (even know its confirmed)



    If this isn't childish , idk what it is

    You know what's childish? Your click-bait threads :sunglasses:

    Loooollll
    Passive
    I knew it's you

    Did you? Or are you saying that because Jaywal knew it and you want to sound smart :)
  • Wolffe2100 wrote: »
    thiago2103 wrote: »
    Post : ST content I want to see in BF2 and TFA suggestions
    Jericho87 wrote: »
    Non of it!!!! :D :D :D :D
    (even know its confirmed)



    If this isn't childish , idk what it is

    You know what's childish? Your click-bait threads :sunglasses:

    Loooollll
    Passive
    I knew it's you

    Did you? Or are you saying that because Jaywal knew it and you want to sound smart :)

    No, you just have some traits that define you among others no matter how many different accounts you make
    Experience outranks everything
  • Wolffe2100 wrote: »
    Wolffe2100 wrote: »
    thiago2103 wrote: »
    Post : ST content I want to see in BF2 and TFA suggestions
    Jericho87 wrote: »
    Non of it!!!! :D :D :D :D
    (even know its confirmed)



    If this isn't childish , idk what it is

    You know what's childish? Your click-bait threads :sunglasses:

    Loooollll
    Passive
    I knew it's you

    Did you? Or are you saying that because Jaywal knew it and you want to sound smart :)

    No, you just have some traits that define you among others no matter how many different accounts you make

    Guys, let's get back on topic. Where were we again? Oh right.... Nerf The Cloud Cars!!!
  • Jrob122
    4638 posts Member
    This is pathetic how everyone argues about this all the time. It's time to give it up. It really doesn't matter.
  • Jrob122 wrote: »
    This is pathetic how everyone argues about this all the time. It's time to give it up. It really doesn't matter.

    Finally
    Experience outranks everything
  • Jrob122 wrote: »
    This is pathetic how everyone argues about this all the time. It's time to give it up. It really doesn't matter.

    Hey man. Those cloud cars are too powerful. Reduce the damage or speed or something
  • Jrob122
    4638 posts Member
    Jericho87 wrote: »
    Jrob122 wrote: »
    This is pathetic how everyone argues about this all the time. It's time to give it up. It really doesn't matter.

    Hey man. Those cloud cars are too powerful. Reduce the damage or speed or something

    That I agree with. Finally some useful input!
  • Cloud cars kill you in like one shot! Plus they're super hard to hit with that thin middle
  • Jrob122 wrote: »
    This is pathetic how everyone argues about this all the time. It's time to give it up. It really doesn't matter.

    p48uldt.jpg

Sign In or Register to comment.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!