criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Gamescom 2019 Triple XP
Community Transmission

Why I want Sabine to die in rebels

Prev1
Jericho87
201 posts Member
edited October 2016
I think Sabine needs to die in Rebels. Here's why.
1:Her Hair. She is constantly changing her hair. I knew who she was in season 1. But in season 2 I was like "what happened to Sabine!". I can't keep up and recognize her anymore.Then in season 3 she changed it again!
2: she'll lead Ezra to the dark side. Ezra really likes Sabine. But if Sabine dies, Ezra would turn to the dark side. Soooo, if Sabine dies, Ezra won't miss her, which means he won't turn evil
3: We don't know her parents

If you had to pick one ghost crew member to die, who and why? (PICK SABINE

Replies

• oh come on! The Darkside isn't that bad, if anything its a path to freedom, it's just the Sith who are evil. The Jedi are an Order of monks that think they have exclusive rights to the force and get philosophic about it espousing the evil of the darkside
  • Darkaid
    9643 posts Member
    edited October 2016
    These are some of the worst reasons I have ever seen. She's probably one of my favorite members of the Ghost crew.
    1. Hair....Hair is why you want her to die...Great thinking.
    2. So? He's trying to protect his family.
    3. Doesn't matter. We know she's from clan Wren. Not a reason for her to die, though.
    “Until we reach the last edge, the last opening, the last star, and can go no higher.”
    Rest in peace, Carrie Fisher.
  • it be even better if she was from Clan Skirata, they missed out on a chance like that, Sabine Skirata.... i like the ring it has, better then Sabine Wren i don't know anything from Clan Wren other then that their affiliated with the Vizla's
  • Darkaid
    9643 posts Member
    edited October 2016
    RyanK388 wrote: »
    it be even better if she was from Clan Skirata, they missed out on a chance like that, Sabine Skirata.... i like the ring it has, better then Sabine Wren i don't know anything from Clan Wren other then that their affiliated with the Vizla's

It's better the way it is because it helps connect Sabine with The Clone Wars, Pre Vizla, and the Darksaber. Is Skirata even canon?
    “Until we reach the last edge, the last opening, the last star, and can go no higher.”
  • But I can't tell who she is anymore!!!!!
  • Jericho87 wrote: »
    But I can't tell who she is anymore!!!!!

It's just hair!
  • is Republic commandos still canon?
  • Darkaid wrote: »
    Jericho87 wrote: »

It's just hair!

Alright new list.
    Why I Want Black Hair Lady To Die
    1: I don't know who she is. Seriously, where are all these admirals coming from?
    2:she's ugly :D
    3:she's evil
    4:She's probably the one making the Empire look like fools
  • RyanK388 wrote: »
    is Republic commandos still canon?
    They were in TCW. So delta squad is still canon
    Darkaid wrote: »

It's just hair!

Alright new list.
    1: I don't know who she is. Seriously, where are all these admirals coming from?

She's one of the smartest admirals. Don't remember her name.
  • RyanK388 wrote: »
    is Republic commandos still canon?

The characters, yes. Their stories, no.

• ![/quote]

Alright new list.
    4:She's probably the one making the Empire look like fools[/quote]

the Empire has a Lot of "More" to throw at in a fight then the Rebels this is just one person in the giant machine that is the Empire the imperials have cloning and recruitment for soldiers. She's probably from the many Officer academies in the empire

It's just hair!

Alright new list.

No one remembers her name! Okay... This one
    WHY I LOVED IT WHEN 7th SISTER AND 5th BROTHER DIED
    1: we were supposed to get Vader in season 2 but instead got these 2.
    2: they were horrible at their job. I know they were fighting main chatacthers, but come on! They got rekt by ahsoka, Kanan, and a padawan!
    3:Rebel Base episode. They were in some planet that looked turquoise, like in Lair of Grievous. Kanan and Ezra were hanging over the edge and these two slowly walked towards them instead of just killing them swiftly
    4: 7th sister was sorta hot
    5: 5th Brother was too fat to hunt jedi anyway
    :D

It's just hair!

Alright new list.

No one remembers her name! Okay... This one
    WHY I LOVED IT WHEN 7th SISTER AND 5th BROTHER DIED
    1: we were supposed to get Vader in season 2 but instead got these 2.
    2: they were horrible at their job. I know they were fighting main chatacthers, but come on! They got rekt by ahsoka, Kanan, and a padawan!
    3:Rebel Base episode. They were in some planet that looked turquoise, like in Lair of Grievous. Kanan and Ezra were hanging over the edge and these two slowly walked towards them instead of just killing them swiftly
    4: 7th sister was sorta hot
    5: 5th Brother was too fat to hunt jedi anyway
    :D

Reason number 5 got me good
  • 1. Wow... just wow.
    2. Ok so?
    3. We don't know who Rey's parents are either, should we kill her off now? Nope.
    A thousand generations live in you now, but this is your fight.
    mbetxwnmm1qiioixt6xy.gif
  • 1. Wow... just wow.
    2. Ok so?
    3. We don't know who Rey's parents are either, should we kill her off now? Nope.

Yes! Kill Rey!!!!
    1. Wow... just wow.
    2. Ok so?

Yes! Kill Rey!!!!
    Did I make you laugh?
    1. Wow... just wow.
    2. Ok so?

Yes! Kill Rey!!!!
    Did I make you laugh?

mbetxwnmm1qiioixt6xy.gif
    1. Wow... just wow.
    2. Ok so?

Yes! Kill Rey!!!!
    Did I make you laugh?

You know what happens to people like Vader who don't laugh?
    Okay, here it comes
    their sons burn them
    1. Wow... just wow.
    2. Ok so?

Yes! Kill Rey!!!!
    Did I make you laugh?

You know what happens to people like Vader who don't laugh?
    Okay, here it comes
    their sons burn them

mbetxwnmm1qiioixt6xy.gif
  • 1. Wow... just wow.
    2. Ok so?

Come to think of it, we don't know most of the characters parents. Is it too late to start the No Parent's Purge?
  • 1. Wow... just wow.
    2. Ok so?

Come to think of it, we don't know most of the characters parents. Is it too late to start the No Parent's Purge?
    lol Star Wars hates parentage. :D
    mbetxwnmm1qiioixt6xy.gif
    2: she'll lead Ezra to the dark side. Ezra really likes Sabine. But if Sabine dies, Ezra would turn to the dark side. Soooo, if Sabine dies, Ezra won't miss her, which means he won't turn evil

??

What?
  • bfloo
    15532 posts Member
    1. Wow... just wow.
    2. Ok so?

3 I'm on board, kill her off! Kill off Kylo while we are at it.
    The Knights of Gareth are Eternal

Pirate of the Knights of Gareth

h846398gb27k.png

• bfloo wrote: »
    1. Wow... just wow.
    2. Ok so?

3 I'm on board, kill her off! Kill off Kylo while we are at it.

Yes!

??

What?

If Sabine died, Ezra would turn evil, so if Sabine dies, he won't turn bad
  • bfloo
    15532 posts Member

??

What?

You need to stop watching Hillary speeches :|

h846398gb27k.png

??

What?

#GaryJohnsonForPresiddnt
    Gary!Gary!Gary!Gary!
    bfloo wrote: »

??

What?

#GaryJohnsonForPresiddnt
    Gary!Gary!Gary!Gary!

I'm voting for Gary btw. The two main candidates are awful. But hey, go make your own political thread, this ones about Sabine's hair!
  • bfloo
    15532 posts Member

??

What?

#GaryJohnsonForPresiddnt
    Gary!Gary!Gary!Gary!

I'm voting for Gary btw. The two main candidates are awful. But hey, go make your own political thread, this ones about Sabine's hair!

Lets settle this the easy way and shave Sabine's head!

h846398gb27k.png

??

What?

#GaryJohnsonForPresiddnt
    Gary!Gary!Gary!Gary!

Lets settle this the easy way and shave Sabine's head!

Yeah, likes her bald friend
  • I don't even watch the show and I'm confused.
  • thestarwarsfan
    1459 posts Member
    edited October 2016
    1:Her Hair. She is constantly changing her hair. I knew who she was in season 1. But in season 2 I was like "what happened to Sabine!". I can't keep up and recognize her anymore.Then in season 3 she changed it again!

OP, I don't think you mean it seriously ;) Anyways:
    1. I like the fact that Sabine is changing her hair, she is the creative artis in the group. First time in season 3 the voice actor from Sabine had the choice for Sabines hair color. It's okay, not as cool as the others were, just ok.
    2. She won't - lol. Ezra only wants to use the dark side in order to protect his friends, he is really young and doesn't know what he is doing (same problem for Kanan I guess). Also Ezra thinks, Ahsoka died and this didn't turn him instantly evil, because he isn't evil like Maul or Vader.
    3. She is a Mandalorin weapons expert who served for a short time as an Imperial cadet. She is from the clan Wren of House Vizsla (CW series). Her mother was from Death Watch.

I don't wanna kill someone from the ghost crew, but I am not really a fan of Zeb.
    4oEtTHz.png
  • bfloo
    15532 posts Member

OP, I don't think you mean it seriously ;) Anyways:
    1. I like the fact that Sabine is changing her hair, she is the creative artis in the group. First time in season 3 the voice actor from Sabine had the choice for Sabines hair color. It's okay, not as cool as the others were, just ok.
    2. She won't - lol. Ezra only wants to use the dark side in order to protect his friends, he is really young and doesn't know what he is doing (same problem for Kanan I guess). Also Ezra thinks, Ahsoka died and this didn't turn him instantly evil, because he isn't evil like Maul or Vader.
    3. She is a Mandalorin weapons expert who served for a short time as an Imperial cadet. She is from the clan Wren of House Vizsla (CW series). Her mother was from Death Watch.

I don't wanna kill someone from the ghost crew, but I am not really a fan of Zeb.

Leave Zeb alone, I nominate Kanan.

h846398gb27k.png

• Sabine is a bit bland to me tbh. I just wish she had a bit more equipment and actually was a good bounty hunter. I could come up with how she could be a good character in game.
  • Let's all agree on Chopper
    1:Sad R2D2 rip off
    2:His beeps are annoying
    3:he makes stormtroopers look bad
    4:he's better than BB8
    5:He stole Ezra's girlfriend
    6:He can't eat
  • bfloo
    15532 posts Member
    Let's all agree on Chopper
    1:Sad R2D2 rip off
    2:His beeps are annoying
    3:he makes stormtroopers look bad
    4:he's better than BB8
    5:He stole Ezra's girlfriend
    6:He can't eat

I agree

h846398gb27k.png

• Fisney's Mandies are a bunch of flower painting pansies. :D

Kill'em all! They won't be missed. ;)

luke.png
  • Danxoln
    2473 posts Member
    I want chopper to die, he annoys the frick out of me.
  • Danxoln wrote: »
    I want chopper to die, he annoys the frick out of me.
    Yeah, I forgot him. I would like to see a fight R2-D2 destroying Chopper xD
    4oEtTHz.png
  • I just want her to die to end these useless mandolorian episodes
  • I honestly font know why people want star wars rebels, or the clone wars animated series in Battlefront. It is so stupid and these things are intended for kids. The other day on instagram someone posted a picture of scenes compiled into one from each movie. It was titled "Every generation has a story". One of the photos consisted of "Rebels" and I said "take out the rebels photo" and people start flipping out. Come on guys, grow up, those shows are bad anyway.
  • WarfareKiller41
    6810 posts Member
    edited October 2016
    I honestly font know why people want star wars rebels, or the clone wars animated series in Battlefront. It is so **** and these things are intended for kids. The other day on instagram someone posted a picture of scenes compiled into one from each movie. It was titled "Every generation has a story". One of the photos consisted of "Rebels" and I said "take out the rebels photo" and people start flipping out. Come on guys, grow up, those shows are bad anyway.
    I'd rather not listen to people, because they literally hate on everything that's actually good. For example, people hate on TFA, and suddenly like the prequels after 17 years of hating.
    mbetxwnmm1qiioixt6xy.gif
  • I actually got triggered for a sec I thought you said Satine as in Dutchess Satine from TCW.
  • I still don't understand the whole "if Sabine dies Ezra will turn to the dark side so she should die so he won't turn to the dark side" argument

Unless you're purposefully being silly
  • I still don't understand the whole "if Sabine dies Ezra will turn to the dark side so she should die so he won't turn to the dark side" argument

It's because if Sabine dies Edgy Ezra may feel sad and display emotions and he's fearful for her life and fear leads to anger, anger leads to hatred, hatred leads to darkness so Edgzra will turn to the dark side. But she should die so he won't turn to the dark side because without her he will be free of emotion and will have to have a crush on Zeb....... Yeah, that's right.

It's because if Sabine dies Edgy Ezra may feel sad and display emotions and he's fearful for her life and fear leads to anger, anger leads to hatred, hatred leads to darkness so Edgzra will turn to the dark side. But she should die so he won't turn to the dark side because without her he will be free of emotion and will have to have a crush on Zeb....... Yeah, that's right.

I think Sabine has a thing for Wedge.
    I still don't understand the whole "if Sabine dies Ezra will turn to the dark side so she should die so he won't turn to the dark side" argument

"Rey is the reincarnation of Anakin Skywalker"

I still don't understand the whole "if Sabine dies Ezra will turn to the dark side so she should die so he won't turn to the dark side" argument

"Rey is the reincarnation of Anakin Skywalker"

I cringe every time

Yes, being silly :p