criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
July Community Calendar
Obi-Wan Kenobi Community Quests

Wearing it thin, guys

Prev1
I try to really love this game. The graphics, music, and sound design are amazing. The gameplay, beautiful when it works. But it is neglected, stolen of it's potential and left to die slow.
I just want fixes, Dice. Seems like you guys want this game to fail.
In frustration, I will post this little collection of horrid clips that show just how much this game hates me, and probably you guys too.

Just. Fix. It.
tumblr_mvemcyarmn1rslphyo1_400.gif

Replies

• I feel it too.
    PSN: Trooper8059
    "Remember: Your focus determines your reality."
    ezgif_5_a643336582.gif
  • And before I forget, shoutout to @Eyisalriv for winning those Hero Hunt matches (bless him, he mains that mode) and a special shoutout to @GivenumDaBiznes for spawnkilling my starfighter. Thanks man.
  • Love the one where you went red, someone should be fired over these servers. It's like the 2 kickers in the Seahawks Cards game tonight in OT.
  • CesarNotCaesar
    2562 posts Member
    edited October 2016
    Casscaden wrote: »
    Love the one where you went red, someone should be fired over these servers. It's like the 2 kickers in the Seahawks Cards game tonight in OT.

Poor Hauschka lmao
    I found my deaths in that video to be the most acrobatic and entertaining, shame it's only possible through extreme lag
  • I had to quit tonight when I went 1/10 on sabotage because of... what I don't know. Spawn killing was part of it, teleport lag, but it really just seemed like every single enemy had a half second jump on me. . It wasn't even a rage quit. More like "meh, it's over. Party's over."

DICE, you better hope I never see you in a dark alley.
    41st Forum Fury Battalion Member
  • I'm getting two-shot by every gun now. 280, e-11... Well, thats that. The game is done.
    41st Forum Fury Battalion Member
  • briandt75 wrote: »
    I'm getting two-shot by every gun now. 280, e-11... Well, thats that. The game is done.

1cvfed.jpg
  • CesarNotCaesar
    2562 posts Member
    edited November 2016
    Snipped for violating Forum Guidelines.
    Post edited by GummyBearKing_268 on
  • PunnyNickName
    207 posts Member
    edited November 2016
    Post edited by GummyBearKing_268 on
    I'm getting two-shot by every gun now. 280, e-11... Well, thats that. The game is done.

Tell me about it. If this **** isn't all fixed by Rogue One, and I mean 100% fixed, I will leave this game. Gears of War 4 just came out, and my wallet is ready.

1cvfj4.jpg

Tarantino knows what's up.

Tell me about it. If this **** isn't all fixed by Rogue One, and I mean 100% fixed, I will leave this game. Gears of War 4 just came out, and my wallet is ready.

1cvfj4.jpg

Tarantino knows what's up.

My favorite part was when the guy started shooting at the corpse...
  • I had to turn it off last night. Like mentioned above it was as though everyone had half a second jump on me, or they needed 6 to 8 headshots to be taken out - without bodyguard trait. Also, if I zoomed the target would sort of jump to the side of the player I was shooting at. Even when I did kill them I got an assist half of the time. After an hour of playing my best to only ever break even I gave up. Wasn't just me, it seemed that the top 10 on both sides seemed to be about even k/d every game (apart from the players strafing the spawn points). Only weapon that seemed to work okay was the cycler rifle.

/frustrated
  • EA have made their money from Battlefront this year so all the multiplayer bugs are here to stay.

The days of gaming companies caring for their products is dying unfortunately...

Only a few now remain. Witcher 3 developers spring to mind.
  • CarapaceonMenace
    2042 posts Member
    edited October 2016
    I feel really bad that you guys have to put up with that bad connection issue and teleportation lag. That's a pretty rare occurrence for me. But I do have the problem of shooting somebody point blank with the CA-87, seeing the sparks fly and the person flinch......nope, not dead. They'll either be at full health or very little damaged. Suddenly I'm dead. ;-; They don't even have bacta either,
    Don't click unless you want to know the truth....
  • thedrum808
    1713 posts Member
    edited October 2016
    briandt75 wrote: »

1cvfj4.jpg

Guys this is so against TOS. You're making threats against the studio.

And if you don't care about TOS, fine; at least respect sanctity of life..

@Jaywal you do your thing.
  • I try to really love this game. The graphics, music, and sound design are amazing. The gameplay, beautiful when it works. But it is neglected, stolen of it's potential and left to die slow.
    In frustration, I will post this little collection of horrid clips that show just how much this game hates me, and probably you guys too.

Just. Fix. It.

Why did you keep picking lando ? Luke was right there !! I know you're showcasing the ridiculous dlc hero spawns in HH but picking lando won't really be a great choice even if they fix them ;)
  • Titsmcgeee wrote: »
    I try to really love this game. The graphics, music, and sound design are amazing. The gameplay, beautiful when it works. But it is neglected, stolen of it's potential and left to die slow.

Just. Fix. It.

Why did you keep picking lando ? Luke was right there !! I know you're showcasing the ridiculous dlc hero spawns in HH but picking lando won't really be a great choice even if they fix them ;)

@Titsmcgeee Luke only works well on these things with a good connection. I'm definitely not a pro with him, but I also know how long it take for the game to register my attack or block after I actually press the trigger - hint, its a very long time. As it is, Lando could be good if they buffed his other overly-weak areas, or if @CesarNotCaesar had had time to set himself up. He didn't plan to be dumped in the middle of the group of imperials, and he doesn't stand a chance if that happens, but if he has time to go into hiding, then he can be pretty good even in HH
    All I am surrounded by is fear... and dead men.

Just. Fix. It.

Picking lando there is not the best option having luke available but man i dare you to hunt @CesarNotCaesar 's lando in cqc maps hahhaa he totally wrecked me.

And yeah cesar those were pretty sick matches.

Hope this is heard, like ...for real. i love this game and try really hard to be calm when this things happen.

DICE, you better hope I never see you in a dark alley.
    So true :joy:
    Experience outranks everything
  • thedrum808 wrote: »
    briandt75 wrote: »

1cvfj4.jpg

Guys this is so against TOS. You're making threats against the studio.

And if you don't care about TOS, fine; at least respect sanctity of life..

@Jaywal you do your thing.

Seriously? So you give a friendly heads up to a fellow forum member, then call on a mod to rat them out?

My god this forum sucks, it was obviously a light-hearted joke not a threat.
    Knights of Gareth
    XBL- JsOnMyFett 13
  • @Piscettios Almost certain he's joking dude, I've seen @thedrum808 go on more anti-DICE rants than almost anyone on the forums.
  • @CesarNotCaesar Pretty funny titles on those vids man :joy: :joy:
    But yeah, been there and it sucks ...
    PSN: Balmain24. Feel free to add!
  • CesarNotCaesar
    2562 posts Member
    edited October 2016
    @Titsmcgeee I am the worst Luke player you will ever come across
    Balmain24 wrote: »
    @CesarNotCaesar Pretty funny titles on those vids man :joy: :joy:

Really shows what mood I was in when posting them, huh?
  • Casscaden
    987 posts Member
    edited October 2016
    If EA sold the amount of copies they claim,(over 13 million), again people, 13 million. So at 13 million sold X 60 bucks a game, equals some very fat pockets. Should be more than enough to fix this game, get decent servers, and fix the game breaking lag. Should be enough to pay a fleet of devs to work on this game, not a split crew with bf1. Should be enough to give double or triple the content we got. I could go on but this may never end.
  • Casscaden wrote: »
    If EA sold the amount of copies they claim,(over 13 million), again people, 13 million. So at 13 million sold X 60 bucks a game, equals some very fat pockets. Should be more than enough to fix this game, get decent servers, and fix the game breaking lag. Should be enough to pay a fleet of devs to work on this game, not a split crew with bf1. Should be enough to give double or triple the content we got. I could go on but this may never end.

@Casscaden What is this good logic? This is an EA forum - your reasonableness has no power here!
  • swaza79
    778 posts Member
    edited October 2016

This like the inverse of that other thread :lol:

I think I'm pretty terrible with Luke. In fact I might be one of the worst players in the world. I've litterally been killed in 30 seconds. You want to 1v1? I'm on X1 add me hahaha

• bfloo
    15027 posts Member
    swaza79 wrote: »

This like the inverse of that other thread :lol:

I think I'm pretty terrible with Luke. In fact I might be one of the worst players in the world. I've litterally been killed in 30 seconds. You want to 1v1? I'm on X1 add me hahaha

Sounds like we'd be evenly matched.
    The Knights of Gareth are Eternal

Pirate of the Knights of Gareth

h846398gb27k.png

• WodiQuix
    4537 posts Member
    edited October 2016
    I feel you @CesarNotCaesar . I've had my fair share of lag as well. I once was stuck in the spawning screen for five minutes, and was only able to spectate the other people playing due to the dreaded red bars. Thankfully, I wasn't kicked, since I had been doing well, but it was pretty frustrating. Another match on Supremacy Jundland Wastes, I was getting red bars about every five seconds for the last few minutes of the round. Very frustrating.

• @CesarNotCaesar @swaza79 @bfloo Luke-noobs unite? Id be keen for a group therapy session :wink:
  • @CesarNotCaesar @swaza79 @bfloo Luke-noobs unite? Id be keen for a group therapy session :wink:

Hi

My names swaza. Recently I picked Luke and got melted by an infantry turret before I'd managed 3 kills...

:lol:
  • swaza79 wrote: »
    @CesarNotCaesar @swaza79 @bfloo Luke-noobs unite? Id be keen for a group therapy session :wink:

Hi

My names swaza. Recently I picked Luke and got melted by an infantry turret before I'd managed 3 kills...

Hi

I'm Untied. Lysdexics Untied. I've never successfully landed a heavy strike, and not for lack of trying. I tell others to let go of their hate, but usually I forget to let go of triangle.
    @CesarNotCaesar @swaza79 @bfloo Luke-noobs unite? Id be keen for a group therapy session :wink:

Hi

Hi

I'm Untied. Lysdexics Untied. I've never successfully landed a heavy strike, and not for lack of trying. I tell others to let go of their hate, but usually I forget to let go of triangle.

You've made me do a real life lol waiting for a train at King's Cross. Now everyone around me thinks I'm a loon hahahaha
  • LysdexicsUntied
    2034 posts Member
    edited October 2016

Hi

Hi

You've made me do a real life lol waiting for a train at King's Cross. Now everyone around me thinks I'm a loon hahahaha

Thanks. I am a comedian, like my father before me. King's Cross, so you're an Australian as well? Must be late in Sydney, why are you at a train station at 1:30 in the morning? :joy:

Hi

Hi

Thanks. I am a comedian, like my father before me. King's Cross, so you're an Australian as well? Must be late in Sydney, why are you at a train station at 1:30 in the morning? :joy:

I wish it was Australia. It's London Kings Cross and its freezing cold. Looks like I'll have plenty of room on the train though hahaha

Hi

Hi

Haha, when you said King's Cross, I immediately thought of Harry Potter! :D

Hi

Hi

I wish it was Australia. It's London Kings Cross and its freezing cold. Looks like I'll have plenty of room on the train though hahaha

@swaza79 Oh right haha. Well it could be worse. Half-way through Spring here and Perth just had a 32 degree Celsius day last week - that isn't even considered hot. Top that off with my pet shark and neighbour's crocodile getting into a fight that knocked all the shrimps off the barbie, and the whole year is pretty much ruined.

Here's a piece of trivia for you: I've never seen snow.
  • WodiQuix wrote: »

Hi

Hi

Me too! :joy:
    PSN: Balmain24. Feel free to add!
  • bfloo
    15027 posts Member
    WodiQuix wrote: »

Hi

Hi

+1

h846398gb27k.png

• Balmain24 wrote: »
    WodiQuix wrote: »

Hi

Hi

Me too! :joy:

Just to my left there is a queue of tourists having pictures taken by the Harry Potter shop. It's the same one. *sigh*

I just want to get home, but I'm banned from playing battlefront until Wednesday due to the expletives I came out with in yesterday's supremacy session haha

Hi

Hi

@swaza79 Oh right haha. Well it could be worse. Half-way through Spring here and Perth just had a 32 degree Celsius day last week - that isn't even considered hot. Top that off with my pet shark and neighbour's crocodile getting into a fight that knocked all the shrimps off the barbie, and the whole year is pretty much ruined.

Strewth!

Hi

Hi

Strewth!

I doth solemnly swear. My concept of snow is 97% derived from the Hoth maps. There is 1 mountain in the whole of Australia where there is any regular snow, and thats on the other side of the country... 3713km (2307 miles) away. Named the snowy mountains. We're a creative bunch, aren't we...

Hi

Hi

Strewth!

I doth solemnly swear. My concept of snow is 97% derived from the Hoth maps. There is 1 mountain in the whole of Australia where there is any regular snow, and thats on the other side of the country... 3713km (2307 miles) away. Named the snowy mountains. We're a creative bunch, aren't we...

We'll it doesn't snow here very often, but when it does the main issue is A-Wings shooting you as soon as you step outside*, so Hoth isn't a bad thing to base your knowledge from.
    * may contain some factual inaccuracies
  • bfloo
    15027 posts Member

Hi

Hi

Strewth!

Just as creative as the pirates in Pirates of the Caribbean!

h846398gb27k.png

Strewth!

We'll it doesn't snow here very often, but when it does the main issue is A-Wings shooting you as soon as you step outside*, so Hoth isn't a bad thing to base your knowledge from.
    * may contain some factual inaccuracies

Darn strafers. There you are making a nice cup of tea and then BAM! Ion missile totally messes up your kettle. I can imagine the inconvenience. Wonder if AT-ST's have air conditioning, might be a quicker ride to nearest major city... 2,104km away. Across a desert that no westerner has bothered to properly map.
    bfloo wrote: »

Just as creative as the pirates in Pirates of the Caribbean!

That's an insult... to the Pirates. You know what our most inhabited state is called? Well, it was named after Wales. But it was also located towards the Southern end of the East Coast. So the language geniuses that invaded Australia decided the most fitting name was... New South Wales. How about my state? Well it takes up the whole western third of the country, so what did they think up? Utter brilliance at work here: Western Australia. Who would have thought.
  • Sad is the story of Battlefront.
  • Wearing it thin like this?

latest?cb=20110304021902
  • And before I forget, shoutout to @Eyisalriv for winning those Hero Hunt matches (bless him, he mains that mode) and a special shoutout to @GivenumDaBiznes for spawnkilling my starfighter. Thanks man.

Hi

Hi

Strewth!

Yes we are my friend , yes we are :) im from Penrith nsw :blush: all I know about you lot is you love your iced coffee haha ;)
  • @Titsmcgeee I am the worst Luke player you will ever come across
    Balmain24 wrote: »
    @CesarNotCaesar Pretty funny titles on those vids man :joy: :joy:

Really shows what mood I was in when posting them, huh?

All good man was just having a laugh I'm pretty average as the blaster heroes anyway ;) Jedi and sith are where it's at for me (seeing how awesome Luke and Vader look is why I bought this game)
    Yes we are my friend , yes we are :) im from Penrith nsw :blush: all I know about you lot is you love your iced coffee haha ;)

@Titsmcgeee Ah yeah, heard of Penrith. I think some of my friend's family is from there. And you have us all wrong - we love our iced coffees... Just one doesn't soothe our obsession :wink: You guys should try it, really takes the edge out of losing a limb to a shark
  • Dice, whichever of you thought health tokens should heal 50% can go shove something sharp up your bum, you've successfully ruined HvV