criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

I got a new Xbox...

But my season pass wont transfer over to it. Any help? It might be on a different account, but im not sure.

Replies

• Anoh
    8380 posts Member
    You need to transfer the account that you applied the Season Pass code to onto your new Xbox, you will only get access to the DLCs by playing with the account that you entered the code with.
    Editor/Cinematographer - Anoh is pronounced: AhNo.
  • oh ok I'll keep trying
  • wont work what a scam
  • But my season pass wont transfer over to it. Any help? It might be on a different account, but im not sure.

Contact Xbox Support ASAP.
    Either phone call or live chat.
    They are very nice and will probably resolve the issue.
    https://support.xbox.com/en-us
  • Firewall17
    1166 posts Member
    edited October 2016
    1. Download the same profile from your old Xbox to the new Xbox that had the Season Pass on it
    2. Go to the Xbox Store on the Xbox One
    3. In search type in "Star Wars: Battlefront"
    4. Click "Star Wars: Battlefront"
    5. Scroll down to where it shows the bundles
    6. Click "Season Pass"
    7. Click "Install"
    8. Go back in Star Wars: Battlefront
    9. Enjoy the Season Pass

I got another Xbox One myself several weeks ago and did this and it worked. Hope it helps.
    Xbox One: Firewall17 - I Love Star Wars: Battlefront 2! No regrets buying it and never will! - Also on >The List<
  • Anoh
    8380 posts Member
    If it really doesn't work, guess what!

The Star Wars™ Battlefront™ Ultimate Edition™ lands in stores on November 18 for ONLY FOURTY BUCKS! Grab yourself a bargain!

The Ultimate Edition™ includes Star Wars™ Battlefront™, as well as the Season Pass™ and its four expansion packs: Outer Rim™, Bespin™, Death Star™ and Rogue One™: Scarif™. Combined, that's over 30 maps, 14 heroes and 14 game modes. OH, MY, GOD!

Even though I have the game and Season Pass, I might buy everything again with the Ultimate Edition, we save 80 bucks!!! :love:
    Editor/Cinematographer - Anoh is pronounced: AhNo.