criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
August Community Calendar

I must be a scientist! Cause I discovered a new bug!

So I was playing Sabotage. And this team is like killa, so we take all 3 generators within one minute. So we run back to the extraction point, and I grab a hero token. But then all the heroes are gray, it doesn't let me choose, and it freezes over Luke. I can't respawn, so I'm forced to leave the game(which sucked cause I had 2k and only 3d)

Replies

• Saber91
    1021 posts Member
    yeah well what else is new. EA got their money and now are leaving this game to die a slow, painful death. while i sit in forum jail. playing my harmonica.
  • Saber91 wrote: »
    yeah well what else is new. EA got their money and now are leaving this game to die a slow, painful death. while i sit in forum jail. playing my harmonica.

what are you in for, Honesty?
    Was On The List but is not anymore.

Pretty much. One of the reasons was putting "DICE" in my thread title That and using no no words.
  • Jericho87 wrote: »
    So I was playing Sabotage. And this team is like killa, so we take all 3 generators within one minute. So we run back to the extraction point, and I grab a hero token. But then all the heroes are gray, it doesn't let me choose, and it freezes over Luke. I can't respawn, so I'm forced to leave the game(which sucked cause I had 2k and only 3d)

This has happened to me several times on Supremacy. Worst part is the game locks up on where the hereos are al X out and you have to quit the match.
    Saber91 wrote: »

Pretty much. One of the reasons was putting "DICE" in my thread title That and using no no words.

I'd bet even the North Koreans have more freedom of speech than you get on these forums. But it's cheaper and easier to ban disgruntled customers then to acknowledge the problem and take appropriate steps to solve it.
    Was On The List but is not anymore.
    Saber91 wrote: »

I'd bet even the North Koreans have more freedom of speech than you get on these forums. But it's cheaper and easier to ban disgruntled customers then to acknowledge the problem and take appropriate steps to solve it.

+1
  • DICE should introduce a bug (bounty) hunter program and pay if someone finds one :D
    For General Ahsoka Tano!
    h3d5nuo8y0jq.png

• Jericho87 wrote: »

Has been a known bug in the game since bespin launch at least. This happened to me on my first game of sabotage after bespin launched. Still a known issue. Acknowledged on page 3

http://starwars.ea.com/starwars/battlefront/forums/discussion/57265/cannot-select-hero-greyed-out-or-black-screen-merged/p1

Sorry, but we won't be naming it after you. It's already been discovered.
  • DICE should introduce a bug (bounty) hunter program and pay if someone finds one :D

If they were gonna do that, it would've been here already. XD
  • bfloo
    15522 posts Member
    DICE should introduce a bug (bounty) hunter program and pay if someone finds one :D

There are so many bugs they'd go broke.
    The Knights of Gareth are Eternal

Pirate of the Knights of Gareth

h846398gb27k.png

• Happened to me a few times as well in extraction.
  • Happened to me a few times as well in extraction.

Yeah. My heroes went flying off my screen in extraction