criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Felucia Transmission
No Match for a Good Blaster

Will the devs acknowledge and adress the increasingly persistent game lag?

TheStalker88
6084 posts Member
edited October 2016
Dennis and the devs have talked about many issues but why won't they acknowledge or say anything about the omni present lag on all modes? Surely there has been many threads on this now so why are devs silent on this matter? We'd like to hear the reason behind this annoying lag.

Replies

• If that's the case more and more people will keep quitting because of how unplayble the game has become. This will really reflect badly on their next games sales.
  • TheStalker88
    6084 posts Member
    edited October 2016
    Couldn't agree more. Never imagined a SW game could be trashed in this way. There's an exception to everything. Impossible is nothing. Having said that its unlikely the lag will ever go away lol.
  • At this stage they're probably not going to do anything about it. This game's life cycle is almost over.

The lag has always been there from the get-go. Just for the hell of it I re-watched some of the video reviews from when the game first came out and sure enough, the yellow lag warnings popped up.
  • Maybe with all the things they added, the framerate dropped but fixing it is too ressource demanding so they let it go.
  • TheStalker88
    6084 posts Member
    edited October 2016
    Not only that, small team and always being forced to rush to make the next dlc
  • Holy lag fest tonight on PS4 servers!!!!
  • Darkaid
    9643 posts Member
    Holy lag fest tonight on PS4 servers!!!!

Same.
    “Until we reach the last edge, the last opening, the last star, and can go no higher.”
    Rest in peace, Carrie Fisher.
  • Darkaid wrote: »

Same.

Yup, whole entire matchs with lag and 3 second rubber banding....just AWFUL!
  • Darkaid
    9643 posts Member
    Darkaid wrote: »

Same.

Yup, whole entire matchs with lag and 3 second rubber banding....just AWFUL!

Was playing Cargo and it took forever to kill enemies while I got killed quickly.
    “Until we reach the last edge, the last opening, the last star, and can go no higher.”
    Rest in peace, Carrie Fisher.
  • Same on Xbox 1 I am was trying to deal with teleporting enemies and invisible random grenades.
  • TheStalker88
    6084 posts Member
    edited October 2016
    Wonder what reddit Battlefront is like? How many people have complained there about the Lag?
  • Not sure but tonight is totally unplayable!!! Pure B/S
  • Holy cow. I've had a heck of a time recently (just like everyone else), but tonight I actually got very smooth sailing. No moonwalking, cloud car lockup, being melee'd from 50m, etc. PS4 west coast. Just smooth sailing and top of the leader boards. Today was my lottery win.
  • Holy cow. I've had a heck of a time recently (just like everyone else), but tonight I actually got very smooth sailing. No moonwalking, cloud car lockup, being melee'd from 50m, etc. PS4 west coast. Just smooth sailing and top of the leader boards. Today was my lottery win.

Lucky you, on East Coast here, still choppy as hell
  • Holy crow, this game is a flaming bag of poo tonight! I used to have some sympathy for the devs, but this is garbage.
    My Wookie went to Scarif and all I got was this lousy t-shirt...
  • This lag tonight is unacceptable!!!!
    Glad I didn't purchase Battlefield 1. Time to go back to playing a real FPS....Doom!