criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Clone Commando Community Transmission
September Community Calendar

A Moment Of Silence For The Shock Trooper

Ever since DS dropped, the number of deployed shock troopers have significantly decreased. The story of the shock trooper is a sad one. First in missions, they were the hardest ones to kill, giving them hate. Then, They were demoted from honor guards to skin. Then after DS, they were replaced :'( :( . Let's dedicate this thread to my favorite skin..... The shock trooper
http://cdn4.dualshockers.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/11/StarWarsBattlefront-88.jpg

Replies

• I still enjoy the shock trooper! It is kind of like having a target on you but still...
  • I admit, I don't wear the shock trooper very often. It's either plain white stormtrooper or shadowtrooper. Maybe I'll give the shocktrooper some more love this weekend.
  • I bailed on the shock trooper a long time ago :cry:
    The imperial officer is just too good, makes me feel like Hux.
    PSN: Balmain24. Feel free to add!
  • Just stopping by for a bite of spam... tastes great in the morning with a cup of alt.
    Knights of Gareth
    XBL- JsOnMyFett 13
  • Piscettios wrote: »
    Just stopping by for a bite of spam... tastes great in the morning with a cup of alt.

This isn't spam. I just said no one uses shock trooper armor. Jeez man, calm down, nothing wrong with having two accounts
  • Still playing as shock trooper, but I want my backpackReview_ImperialShockTrooperTBS6P3_still.jpg
  • theWolf wrote: »
    Still playing as shock trooper, but I want my backpackReview_ImperialShockTrooperTBS6P3_still.jpg

Yessss
  • Those backpacks are really bad-a55
  • If we could only get a TIE pilot skin now....
  • CallMeDeee wrote: »
    If we could only get a TIE pilot skin now....

That is needed. But it's probably too late with RO coming
  • I'm still representing the Shock Trooper. I think they're the coolest looking skin, IMO. If they bring out the shore or death trooper in RO though, might have some competition.
  • theWolf wrote: »
    Still playing as shock trooper, but I want my backpackReview_ImperialShockTrooperTBS6P3_still.jpg

Gimme.
    PSN: Trooper8059
    "Remember: Your focus determines your reality."
    ezgif_5_a643336582.gif
  • That's a great pic. Whats funny is that the troopers aren't even looking where they are shooting! lol maybe that's why their aim was so bad in the movies. *squad leader looks at entrenched rebels and gives fire order- "I want suppressing fire on that... oh look SQUIRREL!" :D

Basically the shadow trooper with a gas mask...
    Rogue Mammal X
    (Xbox One)
  • I was surprised they added the death star trooper, but not the death star gunners outfit
    Just stopping by for a bite of spam... tastes great in the morning with a cup of alt.

nicholson.gif?w=267&h=219
  • Razzzor77
    65 posts Member
    edited October 2016
    I want to be the trooper that sleep in and ended up with one white arm one black arm shock trooper helmet and legs black boots and white body armour,,,,,now that would be cool , or its to bad you couldn't customise your armour like the clones did.

If they made the Shore Trooper the default skin (honestly, makes the most sense) and then the Death Trooper Krennic's Guard (again, it's logical) then they can introduce the TIE Pilot as our Rank 100 skin. Then put in a new Rebel skin at Rank 95. BOOM! There it is.
    PSN: ORancisis "I am one with the Force. The Force is with me"
  • ORancisis wrote: »
    CallMeDeee wrote: »

If they made the Shore Trooper the default skin (honestly, makes the most sense) and then the Death Trooper Krennic's Guard (again, it's logical) then they can introduce the TIE Pilot as our Rank 100 skin. Then put in a new Rebel skin at Rank 95. BOOM! There it is.

Pretty much
  • ORancisis wrote: »
    CallMeDeee wrote: »

Pretty much

I'm hoping it's coming with the RO DLC. Seems reasonable with the new movie introducing the TIE Striker.
    Basically the shadow trooper with a gas mask...

It's the Shadow Trooper that's redundant, being just a stormtrooper with black armor. TIE Pilots have been in the actual films from the beginning.

m0j6n9yk2eer.jpg
    Xbox Live: Honorary Ewok

• I'm a shock trooper
  • I'm an alt trooper

Fixed for ya.
    Knights of Gareth
    XBL- JsOnMyFett 13
  • Gothic_Mando
    1856 posts Member
    edited October 2016
    i still use the shock trooper too, looks badass and has some clone wars vibes to it. Shadowtrooper's nice aswell, mind you. And i'd prefer if the Shoretrooper was an unlockable skin, as opposed to just the default one for Scarif.

And selectable backpacks? yes please! ^^
    ITS HAPPENIIIING!!! ^^

Instant Action confirmed!!! ^^

#SoloPlayers

Check out our extensive, ongoing Co-op Playthrough /Discussion of Arcade / Instant Action mode on my YouTube too!^^

• Imperial officer skin for me these days
  • I'm a stormtrooper corporal with my black pauldron. I occasionally run Scout Trooper and stormtrooper sergeant as well.
  • Scout Trooper > Stormtrooper Commander > Shock Trooper imo
    “Until we reach the last edge, the last opening, the last star, and can go no higher.”
    Rest in peace, Carrie Fisher.
  • Darkaid wrote: »
    Imperial Officer > Scout Trooper > Stormtrooper Commander > Shock Trooper imo

PSN: Balmain24. Feel free to add!
    I'm an alt trooper

Fixed for ya.

d5504a1c-f8e2-4028-96f6-6b038180e644.gif