criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

The Best Three Battlefront players with k/d of 5.00

3:Lava
Natural Habitat: Sullust
I personally got on a team with Lava. He was amazing. He was everyone on the battlefront at once. He was making players fall left and right. He only plays on Sullust maps. He's a killer in Walker Assualt

2: You got lost Far Far Away
This player gets a lot of players. It's impossible to kill him, because he's everywhere!!!

1:Yourself
Yourself by far has the beat k/d ever. He's never even died, and has gotten over 2,000,000 kills! He got me last night with my detanator!

Replies

• The unmanned AT-AT has the largest kill death ratio of any one in the game. The number is so large I can't even type it.
  • yea I'm really sick to death of the guy Yourself, always kills you when you least expect it, like when a team mate steps in front of your secondary fire =]
  • gfdgfdgdf wrote: »
    your secondary fire =]

This is blasphemous and will not be tolerated. You better check yourself before you wreck yourself. End of line.
  • I love it.
    giphy.gif
  • Thanks for having a sense of humor guys
    your secondary fire =]

This is blasphemous and will not be tolerated. You better check yourself before you wreck yourself. End of line.

Ice-Cube-Today-Was-a-Good-Day.gif
    PSN: Balmain24. Feel free to add!
  • lol - honorable mention: YOU DIED.

LAVA also gets me when playing EXTRACTION on both Sorosuub Pipelines and Refinery, the sled will get stopped right on top of some Lava and I will kill myself trying to activate it! Oh, the humanity!
    "I'm Luke Skywalker. I'm here to rescue you!"
  • AI ATAT. Still think it's a pain in the azz.
    PSN: ORancisis "I am one with the Force. The Force is with me"
  • Not that bad of a thread, but it is going to go to off topic for sure.
    dq8iS1t.gif
  • The #1 player is the back of the player in front of you. Fat boy in the stairwell that bounces your grenades and thermals right back into your satchel! Best player and most talented by far!
  • Yourself and I are sworn enemies. I see him at least twice a game. It's like he's following me....
  • I'd have to say Pothole, he makes players have sucidal tendencies in a matter of seconds. Once he gets a hold of you, you can't move and are forced to watch the world continue on around you till you release yourself from the misery by dropping a grenade at your feet!
    Pothole is my ArchNemesis for real!
  • I hate playing with yourself. so many better people out there.
  • The2000sGuy
    1468 posts Member
    edited October 2016
    Yourself always gets such cheap kills
  • Why'd he get banned :(
  • The2000sGuy
    1468 posts Member
    edited October 2016
    Jrob122 wrote: »
    Why'd he get banned :(

Ehhh, I'm thinking about leaving the forums anyway. It's crazy here :/
  • Yourself probably has a K/D of 10.
    “Until we reach the last edge, the last opening, the last star, and can go no higher.”
    Rest in peace, Carrie Fisher.
  • Lava is a bad mama jamma^.^
    your secondary fire =]

• Darkaid
    9643 posts Member
    Yourself should be banned.
    “Until we reach the last edge, the last opening, the last star, and can go no higher.”
    Rest in peace, Carrie Fisher.
  • Jrob122 wrote: »

No kidding... especially people that converse with themselves from multiple accounts. Pure crazy.
    Knights of Gareth
    XBL- JsOnMyFett 13
  • Piscettios wrote: »
    No kidding... especially people that converse with themselves from multiple accounts. Pure crazy.

Amount of times quit:
    a_coun03.gif

• Prep768
    2248 posts Member
    Piscettios wrote: »

Wait, what?! This one too! Is no thread safe anymore?
    PSN Prep768
    Yes @PrepJnr - I am your father, NOW DO YOUR HOMEWORK!!!
  • Gary the Grenade...he loves to find any object and bounce back at your face
  • I think Sulfur is pretty OP. Also this guy named secondary fire is pretty OP too.
  • Prep768 wrote: »

Lol afraid not... there's thread starting and posts from alt accounts talking to alt accounts. I'm holding out hope for a massive 'we quit' bomb plastered all over page 1.
    Knights of Gareth
    XBL- JsOnMyFett 13
    Prep768 wrote: »

Lol afraid not... there's thread starting and posts from alt accounts talking to alt accounts. I'm holding out hope for a massive 'we quit' bomb plastered all over page 1.

Now would that be before, or after the "we're sorry"?
    tumblr_mvemcyarmn1rslphyo1_400.gif

History would suggest after.
    Knights of Gareth
    XBL- JsOnMyFett 13
  • QQnerfQQ
    642 posts Member
    edited October 2016
    hehe.

History would suggest after.

Loving this :D
    PSN: Balmain24. Feel free to add!