criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
July Community Calendar
Obi-Wan Kenobi Community Quests

What do you do when someone "claps/laugh" emotes you after they've killed you

I usually return the favor

Replies

• HUNT them
  • HUNT them

• I use the pulse canon and jump pack, and after a few shots on the same guy I started getting messages, (I'm sure you know what kind: "lucky shot #%@$"; so that's what I started doing every time I found him and took him out... he rage quit XD
  • I track them down and kill them. I then proceed to emote them back.
  • Anoh
    8380 posts Member
    I laugh!
    Editor/Cinematographer - Anoh is pronounced: AhNo.
  • bfloo
    15009 posts Member
    Depends on if I did something dumb and deserved it or not.
    The Knights of Gareth are Eternal

Pirate of the Knights of Gareth

h846398gb27k.png

• I say, "Oh boy! Here I go, Killin' again!"
  • thiago2103 wrote: »
    giphy.gif

"You've Been Warned"

Dear Thiago,

This is GummyBearKing, and I am contacting you, as I have been terribly offended by your post. I have been triggered and I am extremely offended and dissapointed by your post.

I have removed your post in accordance to the foolish EA terms that hide the truth at all costs. Please refrain from offensive messages in posts. Next time I will ban you. Peace.
  • thiago2103 wrote: »
    giphy.gif

Ban my rectum.
  • Jrob122
    4638 posts Member
    If it's a sullustan I just laugh. They're too funny to be mad at
  • i get hate mail for emotes

[img][/img]WP_20160530_001.jpg

[img][/img]WP_20160830_17_18_54_Pro.jpg

• Darkaid
    9643 posts Member
    Alvonator wrote: »
    thiago2103 wrote: »
    giphy.gif

"You've Been Warned"

Dear Thiago,

This is GummyBearKing, and I am contacting you, as I have been terribly offended by your post. I have been triggered and I am extremely offended and dissapointed by your post.

I have removed your post in accordance to the foolish EA terms that hide the truth at all costs. Please refrain from offensive messages in posts. Next time I will ban you. Peace.

"It's almost like we're listening."
    “Until we reach the last edge, the last opening, the last star, and can go no higher.”
    Rest in peace, Carrie Fisher.
  • Usually just laugh unless that person had to use disruption to kill me then it's pure rage and I hunt them down, ignoring all others and any objectives!
  • moonalien wrote: »
    i get hate mail for emotes

[img][/img]WP_20160530_001.jpg

[img][/img]WP_20160830_17_18_54_Pro.jpg
    lol They wouldn't even want to know what would happen to them if they said that to me in real life. >:)

A thousand generations live in you now, but this is your fight.
    mbetxwnmm1qiioixt6xy.gif
  • CJS145
    1073 posts Member
    edited October 2016
    *Gets killed by player then laughed at

Me: Alright then
    giphy.gif
    This is War!
    May the force be with you Psn:CJS145 ;)
  • Its not like killing anyone in this game takes any effort/skill,lol.If someone wants to spam an emote at me thats fine,I always forget they are there actually or I would do the same just to amuse myself.
  • Alvonator wrote: »
    I track them down and kill them. I then proceed to emote them back.

Exactly this...Then on for the rest of the game, as well as the next switch-over match. I wait for this to happen with gell.
  • HUNT them

The entire game.
  • I'm thinking about getting rid of my laugh emote. I only use the Oh Yeah emote on people who have been killing me or people who don't see me coming. The laugh is too rage inducing. But the oh Yeah emote is fun and enthusiastic, not taunting.
    I have salute for teammates with officer skins. And I'll probably switch from laugh to "well what was I supposed to do" or "you gotta do what you gotta do"
  • If they're emoting you chances are they're upset that you've been wiping the floor with them. Proceed with business as usual and don't even acknowledge it, maybe they'll get even angrier
  • HUNT them

• RogueMammal
    227 posts Member
    edited October 2016
    I don't hunt them.

I assume they are also losers in real life, and just as pleasant be around, and continue focusing on the objective so they can see my MVP pic after we win.

Living well is the best revenge.
    Rogue Mammal X
    (Xbox One)
  • I need to buy another TV 4 seconds later.
    Palpatine may or may not be homosexual.
  • It's funny, don't take it personally, if ya wanna be all revenge on their **** got for it, I normally emote after a good kill, especially if I was right behind them, have a bit of fun. :-)
  • It's funny, don't take it personally, if ya wanna be all revenge on their **** got for it, I normally emote after a good kill, especially if I was right behind them, have a bit of fun. :-)

Just about every other emote than the Laugh actually makes me laugh
    tumblr_mvemcyarmn1rslphyo1_400.gif

Just about every other emote than the Laugh actually makes me laugh

Agreed, I don't use the laugh one, that's over the line, but the flex one is funny as hell after a good shot! :-)

• I often don't give players the pleasure of "laughing" at me during combat. If they do, it's rare. However, when it does happen, I let the game re-spawn (probability) into the next encounter and headshot them.
  • This guy jumped sniped me once then laughed emoted me. I laughed to myself at home then sent him a friend request accompanied by an "LOL" We are now friends. Didn't bother me at all, thought it was funny, I punish him anyway.lol
    Need my scanner fixed please
  • AwesomeA9991
    234 posts Member
    edited November 2016
    Hunt em down. Kill em. Laugh/t-bag. >:)IMG_1379_zpsgbceyhg6.jpg
    Post edited by AwesomeA9991 on
    WATCH THOSE WRIST ROCKETS!
  • Respawn and kill the team!
  • The2000sGuy
    1468 posts Member
    edited November 2016
    It's funny, don't take it personally, if ya wanna be all revenge on their **** got for it, I normally emote after a good kill, especially if I was right behind them, have a bit of fun. :-)

@fendermeister I was on Death Star, and this guy chased me around the corner, and I got him. Instead of laughing, I do the "not this time" or "no you didn't" emote whenever I escape a kill. It's loads funnier than just doing a laugh