criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

Anyone know if the Bo rifle hunt has started?

As someone wrote here somewhere.... The Bo rifle was to be released as a hunt for DICE approved first users and when they got killed they would leave the Bo Rifle on the ground.

Today we - out of the blu - got a new Lobobot to play with, have they also started the Bo Rifle hunt?
Playstation 4 fun :p Proud member of the 3PO community

Replies

• As someone wrote here somewhere.... The Bo rifle was to be released as a hunt for DICE approved first users and when they got killed they would leave the Bo Rifle on the ground.

Today we - out of the blu - got a new Lobobot to play with, have they also started the Bo Rifle hunt?

No idea. Hope so though.
    Xbox One: Firewall17 - I Love Star Wars: Battlefront 2! No regrets buying it and never will! - Also on >The List<
  • Oh please let it be true!
  • I wonder if any of the battlefront youtubers will be among these dice approved users that will get the bo rifle to give away with
  • We'll know when it starts because 1 of 2 things will happen: forum posts demanding it be nerfed into oblivion for an OP secondary fire (I assume that's how the melee will work). Or rage posts that after all that waiting it's not a good gun (think relby at release doing nothing the ee3 didn't already do just as well)/the melee is just an animation but not functionally different from regular melee.
  • RyanK388 wrote: »
    I wonder if any of the battlefront youtubers will be among these dice approved users that will get the bo rifle to give away with

PSN: ORancisis "I am one with the Force. The Force is with me"
  • Matthew Serena on Xbox Elliott is on PC and Robbie and Ryan are on PS4
  • Won't the Bo rifle show up in the companion app when it is available? I don't see it at the moment.
  • Won't the Bo rifle show up in the companion app when it is available? I don't see it at the moment.

May only show up when you unlock it?
    Xbox One: Firewall17 - I Love Star Wars: Battlefront 2! No regrets buying it and never will! - Also on >The List<
  • Firewall17 wrote: »
    Won't the Bo rifle show up in the companion app when it is available? I don't see it at the moment.

May only show up when you unlock it?

Not sure, but all of my other locked weapons show up in the companion app and show 0 kills. Basically everything available in the game shows up there whether I've unlocked it or not.
  • RyanK388 wrote: »
    I wonder if any of the battlefront youtubers will be among these dice approved users that will get the bo rifle to give away with

I'd be HYPED if that's why the guy from BattlefrontUpdates (youtube channel) got some secret playtest with the Devs the other day
  • Anoh
    8379 posts Member
    FettForMVP wrote: »
    RyanK388 wrote: »

I'd be HYPED if that's why the guy from BattlefrontUpdates (youtube channel) got some secret playtest with the Devs the other day

He probably got to play Hero Blast, I think the BO will release with RO
    Editor/Cinematographer - Anoh is pronounced: AhNo.
  • Gingie
    4317 posts Member
    Anoh wrote: »
    FettForMVP wrote: »
    RyanK388 wrote: »

He probably got to play Hero Blast, I think the BO will release with RO

Same. It'll build up more hype that way.