criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

Is Dengar too powerful?

Specifically against hero's. I seem to be able to do this everytime with him.

Replies

• Jrob122
    4638 posts Member
    No just buff the other Heros please please please
  • Nooooooo dengar's my go to!
  • um I don't get hero pick ups I always get melted.
  • Yeah he is too powerful. That Han was horrible though ... Otherwise you'd be dead.
    PSN: Balmain24. Feel free to add!
  • KlownShueS wrote: »
    um I don't get hero pick ups I always get melted.

Here's a hint... Dengar's a great objective player
  • In canon he is known for his skill in CQC. Best suggestion is to not let that happen using stuns.

Always take on Dengar at range. One lucky shot and a full Rapid Fire from Han takes him down in seconds. It's why he's amazing in HvV, but absolutely trash in the larger gamemodes.
    PSN: Trooper8059
    "Remember: Your focus determines your reality."
    ezgif_5_a643336582.gif
  • played him 4 times each time the full weight of the rebellion desend on me like I was the only empire left. no thank you no heroes for me.
  • Gingie
    4317 posts Member
    In canon he is known for his skill in CQC. Best suggestion is to not let that happen using stuns.

Always take on Dengar at range. One lucky shot and a full Rapid Fire from Han takes him down in seconds. It's why he's amazing in HvV, but absolutely trash in the larger gamemodes.

This.

Plus that team was pretty trash.
  • Gingie wrote: »

• The short answer to the original question is "NO".... Dengar is an absolute beast if you use him correctly and to his strength!!!!
  • The2000sGuy
    1468 posts Member
    edited November 2016

Aren't they all
    Gingie wrote: »
    In canon he is known for his skill in CQC. Best suggestion is to not let that happen using stuns.

This.

• Yes, Dengar is over-powered.
    Palpatine may or may not be homosexual.
  • He's definitely easy mode. Nothing more annoying than a Dengar who simply hides and uses his auto aim rush moves to do the job for him, then goes back to hiding while they're on cool down.
  • Nah, other heroes need the buffs.
    INB4 BAN. MeesaDarthJarJar
  • His abilities (besides Frenzied Garbage) are nealry OP, especially if his Hurrican Rush hits you twice. Besides that, he seems okay
    tumblr_mvemcyarmn1rslphyo1_400.gif
  • His abilities (besides Frenzied Garbage) are nealry OP, especially if his Hurrican Rush hits you twice. Besides that, he seems okay

His hitbox is sort of broken. Maybe if it was fixed the damage wouldn't be so atrocious.
    Right now, if you run head on to Dengar and he has his abilities ready, well, you're pretty much dead. ESPECIALLY as Luke. I have a clip (too lazy to upload) of me being randomly killed by a Dengar who happened to perform a Hurricane Strike in general direction. Just standing near him takes 60 of Luke's health ... :disappointed:
  • Specifically against hero's. I seem to be able to do this everytime with him.

Are you nuts? You didn't "crush everything with him" you had Vader and Greedo with you. If you'd solo'd 3 heroes then maybe.