criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Clone Commando Community Transmission
September Community Calendar

Blast Master Acomplishment

The Blast Master Acomplishment needs to be changed it is to hard to get. Please change it to 50.

Replies

• Good luck with that because the game has been out for nearly a year and all calls for it to be changed have been ignored.

Your best bet is to get a group of like-minded players together and try for it as a Party. That's how I managed to achieve it myself.
  • MWB33
    1388 posts Member
    Mikey is right. It's not going to get changed. People have been complaining about it since shortly after release. I got it once, and have got close another 3 times. You either have to get a party together of really strong players, or luck out when you get into a match.
    Yes, play! Yes, a gamer's strength flows from adjustment. But beware of the nerf side...not adapting your tactics, stubbornness, wanting the game catered to you; the nerf side of gaming are they. Easily they flow, quick to join you in a death & respawn. If once you start down the nerf path, forever will it dominate your destiny, consume you it will, as it did many an apprentice.
  • where you view your accomplishments it says "times taken" under the accomplishment. What does that mean?
  • KhilonaJ wrote: »
    where you view your accomplishments it says "times taken" under the accomplishment. What does that mean?
    Means how many times you have completed it
    Psn: Jello770