criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
July Community Calendar
Obi-Wan Kenobi Community Quests

Hostile Negotiations II tips

I just need 15 dioxins kills and holy **** is this difficult. The problem is people usually escape before and even then dioxins act so more as a diversion than a kill assist.

Replies

• if you have bespin play sabotage, you should net a few kills at least every match. Run bounty hunter too so you can spam it
  • Try to throw it after you have shot someone and ran away to cover
  • Play extraction. There is a choke point on jabbas palace near the end and when you are on imperial team you can get some easy kills.
    Also run with the shock grenade too. It sucks having to cheese it on objective modes but it's what you have to do to be honest.
  • Throw in tunnels and passages where enemies cluster up. Throw in the area of their cover and then shoot them a bit, watch them back into the gas. Throw on objectives as enemies are about to cluster on it.
  • Extraction is your friend. So many choke points. As Imperial, just hover around the cargo and keep chucking dioxis. The kills come to you.
  • Extraction is your friend. So many choke points. As Imperial, just hover around the cargo and keep chucking dioxis. The kills come to you.
    thought I wouldn't give a quick update. I got it. Not too long for not playing that much. Basically I did what you all said and played extraction. Tossed the dioxis on the actual cargo extraction and it got me easy kills. So if anyone's having problem solving with this just toss it on the actual extraction.
  • JackTHorn wrote: »
    Throw in tunnels and passages where enemies cluster up. Throw in the area of their cover and then shoot them a bit, watch them back into the gas. Throw on objectives as enemies are about to cluster on it.

^^^^^^^^
    PSN Prep768
    Yes @PrepJnr - I am your father, NOW DO YOUR HOMEWORK!!!
  • Through the process of unlocking this contract I found that I actually like the Dioxis Grenade. It's less about the potential kills & more about controlling the movements of the enemy. When used correctly it can be just as useful as a defensive tactic as an offensive one.