criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

What do you think will be the general reaction when the TL-50's secondary fire is nerfed

I'm unbiased on this.

Replies

• Dancing gifs.
  • On the other hand, Micheal Scott "No" Gifs.
  • ^^ doesn't matter, some will still have to ......
    95c.gif
    ;)
    PSN Prep768
    Yes @PrepJnr - I am your father, NOW DO YOUR HOMEWORK!!!
  • A mix of happy and angry among the community
  • Ctown wrote: »
    A mix of happy and angry among the community

PSN: Trooper8059
    "Remember: Your focus determines your reality."
    ezgif_5_a643336582.gif
  • Anoh
    8380 posts Member
    edited November 2016
    I've been trying the secondary fire on the Heavy Repeater recently, and it's fun, but very nooby.
    Editor/Cinematographer - Anoh is pronounced: AhNo.
  • ShowOff
    113 posts Member
    edited November 2016
    Anoh wrote: »
    I've been trying the secondary fire on the Heavy Repeater recently, and it's fun, but very nooby.

Yeah it's a blast, it's a shame I feel so "bad" using it though lol
  • I cant wait and dont care what others think
  • ^^^^^^
    yt jeanschweppe
  • I'm so excited.
  • Captain_Apollo38
    562 posts Member
    edited November 2016
    ShowOff wrote: »
    I'm unbiased on this.

Depends on how hard it gets nerfed. If it's along the lines of taking away the cooling flush and/or increasing charge up time I think the spam in game will end but there will still be the rage like with the ee4 where no nerf is sufficient until it almost eliminates the gun from the battlefield entirely.

On the other hand if the secondary fire gets turned into a pea shooter I think there will be a mixed consensus of "ok dice can't you just once not go to extremes? " and "the TL 50 is still used because the primary fire is OP [read not garbage] nerf it! "

I don't think the nerf calls will stop until it's basically been erased from the game. That's what happened with the ee4, the only other dlc weapon that was competitive with vanilla weapons at release.

Also this opporates on the premise there will be a nerf. Given that they've left bugs that literally break the game unfixed for weeks I think we'll be lucky to get a balance pass before RO DLC, if a balance pass ever happens. At least I wouldn't hold my breath for a balance pass since they first have to fix the bugs to make the game work (having balanced weapons being a moot point if the game doesn't work).

I'm of the opinion that whatever stats all current weapons have now and the RO weapons have at release are the ones that are staying and any patches we get before/after the final dlc will be exclusively focused on bug fixes (because if the death star goes unfixed prior to the final dlc and RO introduces new equally bad ones then we'll basically be lucky to get to the main menu nevermind an actual match).
  • It'll be fun watching the scrubs cry that their easy bake cannon got brought back down to balance.
    Knights of Gareth
    XBL- JsOnMyFett 13
  • "The Heroes are too OP!"
    When I see somebody posting another useless theard
    tumblr_mqtcovhc8q1srwn65o9_250.gif

• Prep768
    2248 posts Member
    Lol, the next content to come into the game will be hailed as noobtube in a derogatory manor. Yet it comes in game so everyone uses it............because it's new. This community are a bunch of.........sorry love, I'll get right on it. BEllends.
    PSN Prep768
    Yes @PrepJnr - I am your father, NOW DO YOUR HOMEWORK!!!
  • tumblr_mzvjht9eay1s2wio8o4_500.gif
    cfcff13f0b2402ac58159b355e88a6a7.gif
    stormtrooper-twerk.gif
    Palpatine may or may not be homosexual.
  • Is that boogie storm?
  • It definitely needs a nerf on that secondary fire. They should just get rid of if all together.
    PSN: ORancisis "I am one with the Force. The Force is with me"
  • ShowOff wrote: »
    Anoh wrote: »

Yeah it's a blast, it's a shame I feel so "bad" using it though lol

It's like having sex with the wrong person.
  • ORancisis wrote: »
    It definitely needs a nerf on that secondary fire. They should just get rid of if all together.

Shouldn't have been introduced to the game at all. Wasn't in original movies, even in the book I have that has every weapon described that was in Star Wars.
    When I see somebody posting another useless theard
    tumblr_mqtcovhc8q1srwn65o9_250.gif

• I just hope people don't get the entire gun made useless. I only have a handful of secondary fire kills because I hate things that slow mobility down so I never use it. I don't get killed by it that much either. It honestly isn't a problem in relation to everything else that can blow you up in this game.
    It has a pretty slow ttk on primary. The tl just fits my play style really well and I like using it so I hope it doesn't get rendered irrelevant.