criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
July Community Calendar
Obi-Wan Kenobi Community Quests

Best way to "farm" / get the most out of 4XP?

Title says all.

Replies

• Bob
    14 posts Member
    Playing Death Star battle station got me around 64,000 score, but H V. V is also a good way, just make sure to be effective and do damage to heroes (in a non nooby way)
  • zoodc
    1958 posts Member
    Battle Station is good but games can take a long time. Fighter Squadron is quicker and still provides a lot of points.
  • if you spend 30 minutes playing hvh or ds u might as well play 5-6 games of blast in the same time. it equals about the same.
  • PTFO and kill everything in sight
  • KingGio21 wrote: »
    PTFO and kill everything in sight

This, there is zero reason to 'farm' considering how plentiful credits are.
  • KingGio21 wrote: »
    PTFO and kill everything in sight

This, there is zero reason to 'farm' considering how plentiful credits are.

• Not that I agree with it but Droid run if you can get a farming server
  • Pick the high XP challenges as well, had a game in Battlestation last night where I hit 2 7500 xp challenges in the same game, combined with my game score ended up totaling over 80k in one match.
  • I seem to earn a lot while playing drop zone games
  • Just play whatever mode you play best in.
    PSN: Tallion828
  • 2 days ago I got 107,000 credits in battlestation
  • 25k credits per game
  • Ihavetrolls
    255 posts Member
    edited November 2016
    2 days ago I got 107,000 credits in battlestation

Yeah right! So let me get this straight you got 1 million points?
    sith420 wrote: »
    Pick the high XP challenges as well, had a game in Battlestation last night where I hit 2 7500 xp challenges in the same game, combined with my game score ended up totaling over 80k in one match.

Again, yeah right! You're saying you got 800,000 points in one game?
  • ORancisis
    2671 posts Member
    edited November 2016
    It's literally going to be what you're best at. People told me Fighter Squadron was best (for points), turns out I still get more points in a match of Blast. Just play to your strengths. I hate to say it, but maybe run with Bacta to get those extra healing points. Dioxis can rack up the damage points as well.
    PSN: ORancisis "I am one with the Force. The Force is with me"
  • sith420
    240 posts Member
    edited November 2016

Pick the high XP challenges as well, had a game in Battlestation last night where I hit 2 7500 xp challenges in the same game, combined with my game score ended up totaling over 80k in one match.

I am talking about XP not credits. Clear now? 8k in credits. Reread the post, not once did I mention credits. Smart guy.
  • Bobawest
    237 posts Member
    edited November 2016
    I say pick the game modes you like or perform best at. One thing that many overlook are the challenges. Its worth it to keep paying 100 credits until you get the 75 kills, 75 kills with a specific weapon and 7500 score challenges. With the 4x bonus they give out an extra 30,000 score each. You might have to spend 2-4 k credits to get them, but they're a nice compliment to what you would already do in game anyways, and you make all the credits back.
  • sith420 wrote: »

Reread the post, not once did I mention credits. Smart guy.

0E7FE461-632F-4C77-BD52-7731D9951BE4_zpsvqvuhcfp.jpg

• sith420 wrote: »

Reread the post, not once did I mention credits. Smart guy.

0E7FE461-632F-4C77-BD52-7731D9951BE4_zpsvqvuhcfp.jpg

:D

You kinda did mention credits

You kinda did mention credits

That was Hawks33Heat, not me lol.
  • Firewall17
    1166 posts Member
    edited November 2016
    Get a friend to play Droid Run with you, be on opposite sides. And for 10 minutes straight go back and forth claiming any one of the droids.
    Xbox One: Firewall17 - I Love Star Wars: Battlefront 2! No regrets buying it and never will! - Also on >The List<
  • As previously stated, play the modes you're good at. However, if you're a decent pilot and good infantry, Battlestation can land you a lot of credits.
  • Droid run
    Psn: Jello770
  • Jello770 wrote: »
    Droid run