criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

New Sabotage XP Farming method?

So after attempting farms on a few droid hunt servers, I got the idea that it might also be plausible in sabotage due to how its objective works, so I went on a private match with a friend to try it and:

85g2yLF.jpg

It works, only downside would be that in pubs there are much more players, so presuading everyone to farm might be a bit tricky. It also has not been tested in a public match. What do you all think?

Replies

• 1. I am against this kinds of farming. Just personal opinion, it feels like cheating, so I won't do it.
    2. bad idea, with 16 players on each side and only 3 generators, that means 5.3 people from same team per generator, how will you manage to split points. In droid run it's hard with more than 2 people on a droid. If you want to use this cheap method just go to droid run.
  • Uhh, why not try playing the game the way it was meant to be played? Just don't get it. Where's the fun in taking short cuts in order to rank up faster, rank out, or to acquire more credits?

giphy%203.gif