criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

Xbox One droid run boost

Anyone want to help or try

Replies

• How about you try something fair and legit like everyone else has to do, scum?
    “Until we reach the last edge, the last opening, the last star, and can go no higher.”
    Rest in peace, Carrie Fisher.
  • Darkaid wrote: »
    How about you try something fair and legit like everyone else has to do, scum?
    Why does it bother you how I play with the game I bought. You're such a tough guy, scum-bag.
  • zoodc
    1958 posts Member
    ShowOff wrote: »
    Darkaid wrote: »
    How about you try something fair and legit like everyone else has to do, scum?
    Why does it bother you how I play with the game I bought. You're such a tough guy, scum-bag.

watch-out-we-got-a-badass-over-here-meme.png
  • What do you mean boost?
    All I am surrounded by is fear... and dead men.
  • What do you mean boost?

I assume it's getting on opposite teams then constantly re-taking the droid of one another to gain insane objective scores.

• swaza79 wrote: »
    What do you mean boost?

I assume it's getting on opposite teams then constantly re-taking the droid of one another to gain insane objective scores.

Psn: Jello770
  • Soul_Phoenix_42
    483 posts Member
    edited November 2016
    Why even bother with the game if you're not going to actually, you know.. play it?

As if x4 score wasn't enough of a boost...
  • ShowOff wrote: »

didnt you earn enough credits on 4x score weekend? thought that credits exploit was dealt with in the last side patch on oct 4th?...
  • moonalien wrote: »

didnt you earn enough credits on 4x score weekend? thought that credits exploit was dealt with in the last side patch on oct 4th?...

Yeah that's what I thought. I wouldn't know though because I've never tried, and have no intention of doing so
  • Wait, why is there a MW2 thread from 2009 in here? lol
  • @swaza79 Ah I see. In that case, I agree with everyone else here.
    It doesn't have to bother us - you put it on a public forum, therefore we are allowed to critique your methods.
    All I am surrounded by is fear... and dead men.