criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

Bossk dominates in Sabotage

I just witnessed Bossk racking up 33 KILLS in the last 1:05 of Sabotage. And even worse (or better, depending on your perspective), 19 of those kills occured in the last 20 seconds. His score before this slaughter began was a meager 1300. When it was over, his score was 8470... nearly double what anyone else scored in that game. Un-freaking believable.

All he did was run into the last room and spam his micro-grenades and spray his super-dioxis everywhere. It took no skill and all he had to do was sit there out of reach and keep the entry ramp clogged up with grenades.

And what does everybody do on the Rebel side in the last minute of Sabotage? They respawn and run back into that room over and over again like Lemmings in a desperate bid to retake the objective before the clock runs out.

Maybe they need to make Bossk's poison a different color or something. As far as I can tell, it looks the same as regular dioxis. And Maybe this isn't exactly on the up and up.

Replies

• I say

Bring back launch Nien
    Buff the he11 out of shoulder charge
    Fix Chewie. All of it.
    +50to100 more hp for Han and Lando
    tumblr_mvemcyarmn1rslphyo1_400.gif
  • I say

Bring back launch Nien
    Fix Chewie. All of it.

What's different between the two Nien's?
    “Until we reach the last edge, the last opening, the last star, and can go no higher.”
    Rest in peace, Carrie Fisher.
  • BattleRoyale
    71 posts Member
    edited November 2016
    Cyonyde wrote: »
    I just witnessed Bossk racking up 33 KILLS in the last 1:05 of Sabotage. And even worse (or better, depending on your perspective), 19 of those kills occured in the last 20 seconds. His score before this slaughter began was a meager 1300. When it was over, his score was 8470... nearly double what anyone else scored in that game. Un-freaking believable.

All he did was run into the last room and spam his micro-grenades and spray his super-dioxis everywhere. It took no skill and all he had to do was sit there out of reach and keep the entry ramp clogged up with grenades.

And what does everybody do on the Rebel side in the last minute of Sabotage? They respawn and run back into that room over and over again like Lemmings in a desperate bid to retake the objective before the clock runs out.

Maybe they need to make Bossk's poison a different color or something. As far as I can tell, it looks the same as regular dioxis. And Maybe this isn't exactly on the up and up.

I totally agree with you. I really love to play Bossk (The "TimeToHunt Gameplay"), in every mode except Hero Hunt, but I know he is too powerful : Excellent speed, excellent overheat, excellent abilities, excellent cooldown, excellent damages... I could kill 3 Heroes with him in a lot of H&V games...

In Sabotage, he's just the best Villains to choose for capturing the last zone.

Need a nerf ! I just hope they won't kill him as they killed Boba by nerfing him too much...
    I'm French, sorry for my mistakes ;)
  • Just compare Bossk to Han Solo for example. There is no comparison. Compare Han's has shoulder charge against Bossk's AoE super-dioxis. Compare Han's charged shot (which is pretty much the same as a smart rocket, except it isn't smart and has to be charged up) to Bossk's spammed nades. And I'll trade Han's rapid shot for Bossk's super speed infravision any day. Also I'm pretty sure the Bossk version of the Relby is just a better gun than Han's pistol (as in much better heat control).

I guess the point is, can any other hero come close to scoring that many points in such a short time? I don't think so. Dengar maybe. But the original Heroes... no way do they even come close to being able to wreak that much havoc so quickly.
  • I say

Bring back launch Nien
    Fix Chewie. All of it.

QFE.

Give Luke slightly more damage on his specials and a bit more health.
  • I always rekt bossk as infantry, except really tight CQC
    You just have to spam him your favorite weapon
    Btw the only heroes who can kill him are Chewie and Luke (heavy strike done good) and Lando with power shot out of nowhere
  • Equip dioxis and he can't get in the room without taking a ton of damage. But yes, if he gets in he's a pain
  • The only nerf the need is the amount of grenades he shoots. Do NOT nerf him anymore. That's not a hero should play. Just buff tf out of the rebel Heros. Please. They desperately need them.
  • I say

Bring back launch Nien
    Fix Chewie. All of it.

I add a slight buff to Leah's trooper bane as well. She is toast against any other hero. Even though she is in reality a support hero it would be nice to counter the empires op heros
  • johnny_mercury
    4161 posts Member
    edited November 2016
    Bossk is great on Sabotage, especially Carbonite Freezing Chambers. I've taken out up to 19 Rebels, including 2 Heroes, in less than 30 seconds...without going into the spawn room, which is cheap. His micro grenade length needs shortened

Rebel Heroes need some buffs
  • zoodc
    1958 posts Member
    Bossk can dominate anywhere if used correctly.