criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

perfect actor for boba fett movie

manu benett from the spatacus series

257025-22500.jpg

i think he would be awesome for the role

Replies

• #Bennett4Fett

• TMachine97 wrote: »
    #Bennett4Fett

should make a facebook group for him to play fett :)
  • TheStalker88
    6053 posts Member
    edited December 2016
    Brad Pitt or Benicio Del Toro if you're going height wise. Bennet would be cool as well tho.
  • old post i know but forgot to mention i think also Frank Grillo from beyond skyline would be a good choice for fett

a8e9872fabfe9f8eb66f440827a9f426.jpg

• acc751
    861 posts Member
    if they bring boba fett back i'm going to literally give up on star wars

darth maul was one thing but this won't fly
    Many of the arguments we have about this game would not exist if this was a single player focused game like it should have been since day 1.
  • moonalien
    460 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    acc751 wrote: »

maul was awesome in phantom menace, i loved that lightsaber fight scene near the end with kenobi & Qui Gon & was killed off too soon if you ask me, lucas could of at least put him in another movie before they bumped him off... :(

• Way to buff to be Boba Fett.

Just look at one of the Original actors.

juh538ny4odf.jpg
    Youtube Channel https://www.youtube.com/user/TroopperFoFo/ .
    Battlefront 2 , Battlefield and more.
  • I think Temuera Morrison could work. He's the spitting image of Jango!
    PSN - Gingertom_ add me if you feel like it

i hate this game why am i here

Officer of The Knights of Gareth
    uruzea55jgr4.png

juh538ny4odf.jpg

:o wow thats an eye opener! lol i never thought he look like that
  • Cad_Bane
    6252 posts Member
    Vespervin wrote: »
    Perfect actor would be Temuera Morrison.

Agreed
  • Evazan127
    8105 posts Member
    If there is a face reveal then it would have to be around episode 5-6 for Temeura’s age to work.
  • moonalien
    460 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    Cad_Bane wrote: »

Agreed

isnt he a little old now for that role? & has no hair anymore lol i said manu benett because he reminded of Temuera Morrison when he was in his prime from once were warriors movie.

warriors2.jpg
    Temuera Morrison
    Crixus-Spartacus-Manu-Bennett-Gaul-gladiator-a.jpg
    manu benett

• OOM19
    2758 posts Member
    Temmura Morrison is 57 years old now. Going by the Legends date of Boba Fett's birth being 32 years before Yavin. Boba Fett would be 36 by the time he fell into the Sarlac

Honestly the dates shift back and forth with Disney and Lucasfilm on Galactic Civil War continuity, so I just assume the war lasted 6 years after Yavin 4. But regardless Temmura Morison would be 21 years older then the Canon character at this time

He could still do it however since Boba Fett is a armored character and special effects can easily make him look younger
    OOM-9 FOR BATTLEFRONT 2

OOM-9 Hero Concept by AzelfandQuilava
    https://i.redd.it/uleh1g22xrhz.png

Suppor The Latest OOM-9 Thread
    [url="https://battlefront-forums.ea.com/discussion/121855/grievous-vs-oom-9/p1/p1[/url]

jexdw69dwod3.png
  • Cad_Bane
    6252 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    OOM19 wrote: »
    Temmura Morrison is 57 years old now. Going by the Legends date of Boba Fett's birth being 32 years before Yavin. Boba Fett would be 36 by the time he fell into the Sarlac

Honestly the dates shift back and forth with Disney and Lucasfilm on Galactic Civil War continuity, so I just assume the war lasted 6 years after Yavin 4. But regardless Temmura Morison would be 21 years older then the Canon character at this time

He could still do it however since Boba Fett is a armored character and special effects can easily make him look younger

Exactly. Plus we need morison’s amazing Voice for the role.
  • acc751
    861 posts Member
    if you don't want him killed off so bad, then they should re-release ROTJ with boba fett's death cut out of the movie.
    Many of the arguments we have about this game would not exist if this was a single player focused game like it should have been since day 1.

juh538ny4odf.jpg

Whaaat Boba looks like a librarian lol!
  • I believe that the actor above was only use for some of the re-shot scenes after the main filming was finished. The main actor that played Boba was Jeremy Bulloch.
    6ruce0qoocgx.jpg

He also appeared as an imperial Officer in ESB.
    pp9n7iaeac47.jpg

• Confirmed!... Boba Fett Movie is happening!.... B)

https://screenrant.com/boba-fett-movie-director-mangold/
  • Devlin21
    8224 posts Member
    moonalien wrote: »
    Confirmed!... Boba Fett Movie is happening!.... B)

https://screenrant.com/boba-fett-movie-director-mangold/

Im gonna die. Omg.
    keeboxdf4h4g.gif

• moonalien wrote: »

maul was awesome in phantom menace, i loved that lightsaber fight scene near the end with kenobi & Qui Gon & was killed off too soon if you ask me, lucas could of at least put him in another movie before they bumped him off... :(

He is in the rebels and clone wars tv shows. He lives up to 2 years before ANH.
    He will be in a new movie.
    "It's true. All of it. The Dark Side. The Jedi. They're real". -Han Solo
    okjzkqv763wu.png
    On Yoda's Flying Chair: The floating chair has a little area in between the hovering part and his cushion that allows him to go whenever he wants. That is why Mace always looks like he just smelled something bad.
  • The same actor who played an unmasked Boba Fett in Attack of the Clones
    j8u6hula4694.jpg
    "Dude, don't call us plucky, we don't know what it means."
    Devoted worshipper of Haruhi Suzumiya
    Instagram
    Twitter
    DeviantArt
    YouTube
    346z5t0ufg6v.gif
  • moonalien
    460 posts Member

He is in the rebels and clone wars tv shows. He lives up to 2 years before ANH.
    He will be in a new movie.

he is in
    solo
    hologram anyways lol
  • moonalien
    460 posts Member
    also after watching the rampage movie joe manganiello looks like he could play the part as boba fett aswel as manu bennet, & frank grillo!...

RampageJoe-738x400.jpg
  • I think we need a bit better of an actor, someone who could be the anti-hero and carry the film on his own... How about Tom Hardy?
  • TheStalker88
    6053 posts Member
    edited May 2018
    Chuck Norris. On a serious note Manganiello would be a good choice imo
  • moonalien
    460 posts Member
    edited June 2018

yep & i was thinking boba could be portrayed like in the vin diesel (pitch black) movie where he is the outlaw but does the right thing in the end?!...
  • thorzhammers
    226 posts Member
    edited June 2018

yep & i was thinking boba could be portrayed like in the vin diesel (pitch black) movie where he is the outlaw but does the right thing in the end?!...

Love that idea, big fan of the **** films.
    Which reminds of another great choice Karl Urban, he can pull off the anti-hero and has right build and acting chops.

Whatever happens casting will make or break this film. Finger s crossed.

Love that idea, big fan of the **** films!
    Which reminds of another great choice Karl Urban, he an pull off the anti-hero and had right build and acting chops.

Whatever happens casting will make or break this film. Finger s crossed.

Karl Urban would be a good choice as long as they kept the helmet on. He bares no resemblance to a Clone.
    itt96uodu82s.gif
    Give me an Old Luke skin, and we will be best friends. He is the only one I plan on buying with real $. :-)
    Poe/Hux Concept Ideas: https://battlefront-forums.ea.com/discussion/117608/poe-dameron-armitage-hux-concept-ideas/p1?new=1
  • How about nobody? I don't want to know anything more about Boba Fett. It's the fact that he's mysterious in the original trilogy that makes him so good.
    "Never tell me the odds!"
  • How about nobody? I don't want to know anything more about Boba Fett. It's the fact that he's mysterious in the original trilogy that makes him so good.

too late man the cats out the bag as im sure you heard the boba fett movie is going to be directed by the Logan movie director James Mangold "its been established" lol

• Vespervin wrote: »

I still stand behind my preference. Have the movie set some years after Episode VI and be about something interesting. A flashback or something can explain how he survived on Tatooine. The fella's 57 now but I believe he can still handle himself, as he is not that old. But if he can not do the crazy scenes then the good thing is they just need someone the same size under the suit with the mask on, he does voice for that and acts every other time.

I would be happy with that, as long as they don't use the movie to push agendas.
    Failed to connect to EA Online.
  • moonalien
    460 posts Member
    edited June 2018

I still stand behind my preference. Have the movie set some years after Episode VI and be about something interesting. A flashback or something can explain how he survived on Tatooine. The fella's 57 now but I believe he can still handle himself, as he is not that old. But if he can not do the crazy scenes then the good thing is they just need someone the same size under the suit with the mask on, he does voice for that and acts every other time.

I would be happy with that, as long as they don't use the movie to push agendas.

i gotta feeling there's gonna be alot of scenes with his helmet off & Temuera Morrison is now bald & too old to play the role even though he was good at it & i think disney will want someone in their prime with a fresh face like in the solo movie, the 3 actors ive named above i feel suit that role down to the ground...gotta agree to disagree. we shall see when we get some more info in the future...

In CW Boba did the right thing. He has principles despite being an outlaw.
  • @BeastlyCrawdad
    I see your point, he doesn't look like Jango/clone.. guess I was focusing more on the acting ability, one who could actually be worthy of Boba.
    I mean the actor playing Solo looks very little like Harrison Ford and did a good job.
    Plus, there are quite a few instances where the films did not pick consistent looking actors.
    Take old Ben vs Ewen Ben, don't tell me they look in anyway alike. Moreover, old fat Darth Vader and Anakin, no reseblence... But to me the biggest gap had to be Luke's adopted parents from episode 3 to 4... Not only did they look nothing alike, somehow they aged 40 years in just 20.
    I'm just saying, the Star Wars films really haven't done a good job in recasting as far as looks go.

Random point, does anyone else find it difficult to believe Leia and Han made Kylo? He looks nothing like either of them. Regardless, he's a great actor and character.