criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Gamescom 2019 Triple XP
Community Transmission

Do you think DICE will do something about secondary fire?

It's ruining this game, especially on the small maps. I'm, seeing it happen far too often where one side is able to pretty much lock down a map due to having multiple players using cheap tactics with it. Camping on a closed doorway or staying up out of sight and having an area pre-ranged and just spamming it, etc. I just joined a map on Extraction and this was the situation. The Empire team had such complete control that they were using secondary fire right next to the spawn points.

I hate this game sometimes, and it's stuff like this that makes me want to quit outright.

Replies

• Yes it's getting nerfed
    Psn: Jello770
  • They're making it harder to perform the cooling flush in the next patch.

Every time you use the secondary fire you'll have to solve a basic algebra problem to get rid of the blaster overheat
    Add 2551 to my post count
    ru0TXZb.gif
  • GuessWho wrote: »
    They're making it harder to perform the cooling flush in the next patch.

Every time you use the secondary fire you'll have to solve a basic algebra problem to get rid of the blaster overheat

That's not enough. A one shot blast from this gun should not kill a player at 100 health.
  • Jaywal
    2856 posts Member
    GuessWho wrote: »

Hahaha. Thanks for the chuckle :-)
    May the force be with you.
  • Jaywal wrote: »

Psn: Jello770
  • Jaywal wrote: »

bingo.gif

Cyonyde wrote: »

That's not enough. A one shot blast from this gun should not kill a player at 100 health.

I guess all you can do is have faith that the devs know what they're doing

All 2 of them
    Add 2551 to my post count
    ru0TXZb.gif