criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Community Calendar

Top 10 Players

Replies

• DarthJ wrote: »
    Ah another one of these threads, put your d.icks away lads its daft.

I will say @CesarNotCaesar and @Trooper8059 are the best 2 players I have seen. They can still stand proud.

Agreed
  • Balmain24
    1532 posts Member
    edited December 2016
    You think bojik1 is good? I absolutely wreck that pathetic child in every single game we've ever played against each other.

Sure bro :lol:
    PSN: Balmain24. Feel free to add!
  • KingGio21 wrote: »
    GuessWho wrote: »
    AGAstOrmSs wrote: »
    maybe on their platforms, I'm assuming ps4? never heard of these clowns on xbox. thread should be named "best ps4 players"

Yeah but it's commonly known that PS4 is the most skilled platform

Most skilled platform? I guess PS4 may have more players but I wouldn't say more skilled. I personally play on Xbox and I've played on PS4 at my cousin's house and the difficulty online is near the same. Really PS4 players are just more vocal with their achievements in game. And before anyone feels the need to question my credibility on "good playing" I've taken the time to compile a highlight reel that I feel sums up my play style.

Disclaimer: The video ended up being way longer than expected because i have a ton of videos I've never posted but if you have some time to kill I feel like it's worth it.

How do you compile all of your XB1 game clips into one highlight reel?

I used a 3rd party google chrome app to download the videos from the Xbox website then just put them all on one video using YouTube editor
  • I have played against very good players, CesarNotCaesar included. But "thefrights", "Beerus", "Cassady" and "XTraGyk" are not human and believe me when I say that this guys will give you nightmares if you ever go up against them.
  • Trying to be as humble as possible here lol but do any PS4 players recognize my tag? I play a lot of blast and WA and usually finish at the top. Just curious what the standard is and how good these listed guys are
  • El_Jacko wrote: »
    I have played against very good players, CesarNotCaesar included. But "thefrights", "Beerus", "Cassady" and "XTraGyk" are not human and believe me when I say that this guys will give you nightmares if you ever go up against them.

Some of those players don't play the objectives that well hence there weak win loss records. They are always teamed up too but there win loss suffers at the expense of there k/d. Fantastic killers but I would expect them to have play for the win more
  • You think bojik1 is good? I absolutely wreck that pathetic child in every single game we've ever played against each other.
    giphy.gif

I think what you meant to say is that you send me hate mail and you leave games when I join them
    Add 2551 to my post count
    ru0TXZb.gif
  • darcy604 wrote: »
    Trying to be as humble as possible here lol but do any PS4 players recognize my tag? I play a lot of blast and WA and usually finish at the top. Just curious what the standard is and how good these listed guys are

I don't think so, my psn is Jello770
    Psn: Jello770
  • ORancisis
    2671 posts Member
    edited December 2016
    This dude "killkenny300" or something like that was tearing it up last night on Drop Zone. They had maybe 4 - 5 guys Jump Pulsing on their team. Couldn't even move. I left the game.
    PSN: ORancisis "I am one with the Force. The Force is with me"
  • I played supremacy when I started and I couldn't carry the team, in fact I really sucked. But as I progressed and gained skill I went to smaller game modes like drop zone or cargo. Not sure why you'd think I don't play the objective but it went from a 50% W/L to 70 something -thefrights
    El_Jacko wrote: »
    I have played against very good players, CesarNotCaesar included. But "thefrights", "Beerus", "Cassady" and "XTraGyk" are not human and believe me when I say that this guys will give you nightmares if you ever go up against them.

Some of those players don't play the objectives that well hence there weak win loss records. They are always teamed up too but there win loss suffers at the expense of there k/d. Fantastic killers but I would expect them to have play for the win more

• I played supremacy when I started and I couldn't carry the team, in fact I really sucked. But as I progressed and gained skill I went to smaller game modes like drop zone or cargo. Not sure why you'd think I don't play the objective but it went from a 50% W/L to 70 something -thefrights

And you are definitely not one of those players. I have seen you play and have seen you're stats and you are without a doubt one of the top players I have seen. Those other players are ten times better than I or most and there play styles may cater to getting high amounts of kills as opposed to just strictly playing to win. If they wanted to I'm sure they would have a 80 win% and practically never lose but not everyone has to ptfo all the time. IMO the best players are those with a mix of high k/d and a 75 % win loss or better.

And you are definitely not one of those players. I have seen you play and have seen you're stats and you are without a doubt one of the top players I have seen. Those other players are ten times better than I or most and there play styles may cater to getting high amounts of kills as opposed to just strictly playing to win. If they wanted to I'm sure they would have a 80 win% and practically never lose but not everyone has to ptfo all the time. IMO the best players are those with a mix of high k/d and a 75 % win loss or better.

You sir are a pto god. I'd rank you @B_rad10304 as the best objective player on this game. Period. Also, shoutout to the misses, Ladysocom, as the best female player on this game and an objective playing queen.
  • Arcadegreg wrote: »
    I played supremacy when I started and I couldn't carry the team, in fact I really sucked. But as I progressed and gained skill I went to smaller game modes like drop zone or cargo. Not sure why you'd think I don't play the objective but it went from a 50% W/L to 70 something -thefrights

You sir are a pto god. I'd rank you @B_rad10304 as the best objective player on this game. Period. Also, shoutout to the misses, Ladysocom, as the best female player on this game and an objective playing queen.

Hands down best female player! If I could only manage to shoot something tho!
    I played supremacy when I started and I couldn't carry the team, in fact I really sucked. But as I progressed and gained skill I went to smaller game modes like drop zone or cargo. Not sure why you'd think I don't play the objective but it went from a 50% W/L to 70 something -thefrights

The suicide squad forms like Voltron and ArcadeGreg is definitely the head!

+1

I recall Briandt75 one time called LadySocom "the harbinger of death"

In my belief every team has to be balanced, at least 2 PTO players, 2 Hunters, 2 Support players, 1 rear guard and 1 leader, especially in small game modes. Hunters/Killers are a great factor that will unbalance the other team.
  • El_Jacko wrote: »
    Arcadegreg wrote: »

+1

I recall Briandt75 one time called LadySocom "the harbinger of death"

In my belief every team has to be balanced, at least 2 PTO players, 2 Hunters, 2 Support players, 1 rear guard and 1 leader, especially in small game modes. Hunters/Killers are a great factor that will unbalance the other team.

Indeed! I'd say GDA Eaglesix is quite a hunter and my man Diablo is definitely a JACK of all trades
  • Ok hold on i play on pc and have played on ps 4 and coming from pc it's a joke on ps4 people can't aim for anything and no one combat rolls I was level 1 with no cards or trait and leading every game and I am an average pc player. Just saying not hating.
    Dennis Brännvall is FAIL!!!!!
  • ORancisis
    2671 posts Member
    edited December 2016

This dude is at the top for PS4 players.
  • why praise players who spend 100% of their life on a console or PC? id rather be known for curing cancer... just saying.. =)

Ain't exactly a cancer forum
    tumblr_mvemcyarmn1rslphyo1_400.gif
  • Ok hold on i play on pc and have played on ps 4 and coming from pc it's a joke on ps4 people can't aim for anything and no one combat rolls I was level 1 with no cards or trait and leading every game and I am an average pc player. Just saying not hating.

l had a good laugh with this comment! Any and everyone knows that aiming on PC is SOOOO much easier than on a console. It's not even comparable. In addition, rolling on PC is also SO much easier than on a console.
  • EmmaFett10304
    2498 posts Member
    edited December 2016
    why praise players who spend 100% of their life on a console or PC? id rather be known for curing cancer... just saying.. =)

yet you sit here and praise kids who have ZERO skills for a real career... real intelligent... no wonder this world is in the pathetic state that it is... kids like you who couldnt care less about getting an education, you would rather sit home and see how many losers you can kill per hour...

Kinda harsh brah
  • why praise players who spend 100% of their life on a console or PC? id rather be known for curing cancer... just saying.. =)

yet you sit here and praise kids who have ZERO skills for a real career... real intelligent... no wonder this world is in the pathetic state that it is... kids like you who couldnt care less about getting an education, you would rather sit home and see how many losers you can kill per hour...

Why are you here then? It is, after all, a video game forum. Off to college with a full ride btw, just saying.

This is coming from someone who is using the name hydroponicus? seriously? FYI this is a forum to discuss a game we enjoy for entertainment. No one claims this is suppose to prepare anyone for the real world (or in my case live in it). It is entertainment, just like watching TV, going to the movies, play a recreational sport, etc. I suggest you grow up.
    Ok hold on i play on pc and have played on ps 4 and coming from pc it's a joke on ps4 people can't aim for anything and no one combat rolls I was level 1 with no cards or trait and leading every game and I am an average pc player. Just saying not hating.

l had a good laugh with this comment! Any and everyone knows that aiming on PC is SOOOO much easier than on a console. It's not even comparable. In addition, rolling on PC is also SO much easier than on a console.

My point is the game just seems much easier on ps4 as compared to on pc that's all.
    Dennis Brännvall is FAIL!!!!!
    Ok hold on i play on pc and have played on ps 4 and coming from pc it's a joke on ps4 people can't aim for anything and no one combat rolls I was level 1 with no cards or trait and leading every game and I am an average pc player. Just saying not hating.

My point is the game just seems much easier on ps4 as compared to on pc that's all.

I would argue the exact opposite. Almost all shooters are easier on PC than console.
  • Top player on ps4:
    Charlie***...if you meet him you will despair. Muahahaha. :wink:

For realz tho im like 99% sure i could be among the best ps4 players. Or maybe its just because for some reason the majority of players (and by majority i mean almost everyone) are terrible at this game and i never run into anyone whos actually decent...

I didnt praise anyone, jackass

Take you life lessons and shove them
    tumblr_mvemcyarmn1rslphyo1_400.gif
  • Tacomaster wrote: »
    Top player on ps4:
    Charlie***...if you meet him you will despair. Muahahaha. :wink:

For realz tho im like 99% sure i could be among the best ps4 players. Or maybe its just because for some reason the majority of players (and by majority i mean almost everyone) are terrible at this game and i never run into anyone whos actually decent...

Send me a friend invite. PSN: Willamina
    I've played with and against all the best players on PS4. I could tell you how you'd fair against the best.

You complained yesterday that the PC base was toxic and you were getting hate messages. I welcomed you to the forum community and gave you positive advice. I stated that the community is mostly friendly and you then proceed to alienate those who frequent this forum. Another piece of advice is to not attack established members of this forum for no reason other than a difference of opinion.

Lol
  • I watch Matthew too, how I got really interested in this game, but think most of his time was on Xbox. Note; like him as a player for admitting when he screws up, which is a quality not seen much.
  • AGAstOrmSs wrote: »
    maybe on their platforms, I'm assuming ps4? never heard of these clowns on xbox. thread should be named "best ps4 players"

Preach
  • ORancisis
    2671 posts Member
    edited December 2016
    why praise players who spend 100% of their life on a console or PC? id rather be known for curing cancer... just saying.. =)

This is by far the dumbest post I have ever seen on this forum. Wow. You have absolutely no clue what you're talking about. Trying to criticize people you know absolutely nothing about and claiming that they're "uneducated"? Talk about hypocrisy. You're a joke, and you should kindly gather your things and leave.

This thread is for talking about video games, and specifically Battlefront. Genius.

giphy.gif
  • Thanks for the mention. I would say some of the best are thefrights, bojik1, chrisesca, xtragyk, stoneswiftstrike. I would say xTraGyK is easily number one on the list
  • Rev01 wrote: »
    Thanks for the mention. I would say some of the best are thefrights, bojik1, chrisesca, xtragyk, stoneswiftstrike. I would say xTraGyK is easily number one on the list

I agree 100%
  • Elitestormtrooper
    11 posts Member
    edited December 2016
    Ohhhhh
  • Oh ok sorry for the misunderstanding I've been criticized on the forums about not being a objective player before so I was wondering why that was a thing haha. But thank you for the mention, I don't play as much as I used to but I jump on when friends ask me to :)
  • Rev01 wrote: »
    Thanks for the mention. I would say some of the best are thefrights, bojik1, chrisesca, xtragyk, stoneswiftstrike. I would say xTraGyK is easily number one on the list

Have you 1 v 1 with tragyk @Rev01 ??

I would like to see that
  • ive never played against any of these guys. what modes do they play?

i swear i want to shoot myself in the head when players do the roll. i dont know how they can double tap so fast and smooth and still shoot!
  • ORancisis wrote: »

This is by far the dumbest post I have ever seen on this forum. Wow. You have absolutely no clue what you're talking about. Trying to criticize people you know absolutely nothing about and claiming that they're "uneducated"? Talk about hypocrisy. You're a joke, and you should kindly gather your things and leave.

This thread is for talking about video games, and specifically Battlefront. Genius.

giphy.gif

lol here we go, some high and mighty **** thinking his pathetic words will actually mean something... goes to show how immature you all truly are... the 20 something generation has NO respect for their elders... this is a prime example of it... enjoy being a loser in life...

You're wrong on all accounts. Honestly, nobody wants you here. You've spewed garbage since you joined the forum. Just go away. And I hope to God that you're not an "elder". If you are, you should maybe consider doing a little soul searching. You act like a troubled 11 year old that's had their feelings hurt. Move along.
  • Many great players listed, how about all the guys 1v1 in various modes to see who really is the best, to many variables otherwise. I bet results would be surprising.
  • No one, because no matter what happens, if you take away their play style and give them another one they will do worse.
    Its a game, the best player probably quit a few months ago.
    Good players? Sorry cassady but I find Beerus beating you, I can hold my own against cassady and lose by one or two points, but against beerus itd be 20-30 points.
  • ive never played against any of these guys. what modes do they play?

i swear i want to shoot myself in the head when players do the roll. i dont know how they can double tap so fast and smooth and still shoot!

I made rolling easier by switching my ⚪️ and ⬜️ buttons. I'm on PS4, so not sure how that would translate to XB controllers. I naturally play with my thumb hovering over the X and ⬜️ buttons, and because of that it makes rolling with ⚪️ a little harder for me, so I reconfigured my controller to switch the ⚪️ and ⬜️ buttons. Therefore, it's much easier and natural for me to press X injunction with ⬜️. Now it's so much easier for me to roll jump while I play. The only thing hard to get used to was pressing ⚪️ for uplinks, vehicles, droids, cool downs, etc. I find that I roll much more than all of those other things combined, so the switch made sense for me. Also, the other hard part for the first week was getting used to going through the menus with ⚪️ and ◽️ reversed.

Pro tips: Add a jump to the end of your roll and it will remove the delay between rolls. Almost letting you rolling continuously. Also, I've found switch the x, o, square, and R3 buttons are the easiest for your mind to adopt. Just thought I'd leave that here...
  • I've played a few rounds against xTraGyK recently. That guy is on another level. Only thing I can say is that I managed to survive a couple 1 on 1 encounters. Such a good shot, but more impressively really stinkin' hard to kill.
    ive never played against any of these guys. what modes do they play?

I made rolling easier by switching my ⚪️ and ⬜️ buttons. I'm on PS4, so not sure how that would translate to XB controllers. I naturally play with my thumb hovering over the X and ⬜️ buttons, and because of that it makes rolling with ⚪️ a little harder for me, so I reconfigured my controller to switch the ⚪️ and ⬜️ buttons. Therefore, it's much easier and natural for me to press X injunction with ⬜️. Now it's so much easier for me to roll jump while I play. The only thing hard to get used to was pressing ⚪️ for uplinks, vehicles, droids, cool downs, etc. I find that I roll much more than all of those other things combined, so the switch made sense for me. Also, the other hard part for the first week was getting used to going through the menus with ⚪️ and ◽️ reversed.

Pro tips: Add a jump to the end of your roll and it will remove the delay between rolls. Almost letting you rolling continuously. Also, I've found switch the x, o, square, and R3 buttons are the easiest for your mind to adopt. Just thought I'd leave that here...

see thats just info for my brain to process lol

wish we could assign a one tough button for the roll
  • Switch your roll with your melee :)

• Switch your roll with your melee :)

You've given me that advice before...
  • @arcadegreg what's your PSN name? I ran into someone last night that rolled more than anyone I've ever seen and I thought they had at least reconfigured they're controller or, worse, defined some roll macro on a high performance controller.
  • Arcadegreg
    635 posts Member
    edited December 2016
    @arcadegreg what's your PSN name? I ran into someone last night that rolled more than anyone I've ever seen and I thought they had at least reconfigured they're controller or, worse, defined some roll macro on a high performance controller.

Willamina. I wasn't online last night. Pro tip though, adding a jump to the end of your roll will remove the delay between rolls. Making seem like you can role continuously. Also switching button configurations helps.