criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Community Calendar

Top 10 Players

13

Replies

  • ORancisis wrote: »
    ORancisis wrote: »
    why praise players who spend 100% of their life on a console or PC? id rather be known for curing cancer... just saying.. =)

    Ain't exactly a cancer forum

    yet you sit here and praise kids who have ZERO skills for a real career... real intelligent... no wonder this world is in the pathetic state that it is... kids like you who couldnt care less about getting an education, you would rather sit home and see how many losers you can kill per hour...


    This is by far the dumbest post I have ever seen on this forum. Wow. You have absolutely no clue what you're talking about. Trying to criticize people you know absolutely nothing about and claiming that they're "uneducated"? Talk about hypocrisy. You're a joke, and you should kindly gather your things and leave.

    This thread is for talking about video games, and specifically Battlefront. Genius.

    giphy.gif

    lol here we go, some high and mighty **** thinking his pathetic words will actually mean something... goes to show how immature you all truly are... the 20 something generation has NO respect for their elders... this is a prime example of it... enjoy being a loser in life...

    You're wrong on all accounts. Honestly, nobody wants you here. You've spewed garbage since you joined the forum. Just go away. And I hope to God that you're not an "elder". If you are, you should maybe consider doing a little soul searching. You act like a troubled 11 year old that's had their feelings hurt. Move along.

    awww, poor baby, did i hurt your pathetic feelings with my meaningless words?

    Sorry, but not even a little bit. You're still here? I feel bad for you.
    PSN: ORancisis "I am one with the Force. The Force is with me"
  • What this posting has shown is we all have different meanings for what or who makes a great player. However, what is easier to see is what or who embodies the qualities of a troll. So maybe most of us are good players just for merely putting up with the trollers of the game. Use to advocate banning such souls but now, leaving the free to express their view is a simpler way of who isn't worth the time talking too.
  • Darkaid wrote: »
    Everyone's forgetting the best player in this game. They have Battlefront on all platforms and seem to get you when you least expect it. Add Yourself to the list! Ban him, nerf him!

    No way. You got lost far far away totally gets more kills than Yourself.
    Hey Man.
    fw2yVS7.jpg
  • You can remap buttons @cannon_fodder (at least on XB1). Rolling is easy for me either way.

    @TheDanimal28 Yeah - I changed R3 from melee to crouch since my adrenaline got the better of me early on and I didn't bother to change back once combat roll came out, so I have to double R3 which means I don't bother much and it's more premeditated - I'm starting to think that's a pretty big disadvantage.
  • @Eyisalriv We have. Official record currently is 12-4 in favor of me
  • Switch your roll with your melee :)
    Arcadegreg wrote: »
    ive never played against any of these guys. what modes do they play?

    i swear i want to shoot myself in the head when players do the roll. i dont know how they can double tap so fast and smooth and still shoot!

    I made rolling easier by switching my ⚪️ and ⬜️ buttons. I'm on PS4, so not sure how that would translate to XB controllers. I naturally play with my thumb hovering over the X and ⬜️ buttons, and because of that it makes rolling with ⚪️ a little harder for me, so I reconfigured my controller to switch the ⚪️ and ⬜️ buttons. Therefore, it's much easier and natural for me to press X injunction with ⬜️. Now it's so much easier for me to roll jump while I play. The only thing hard to get used to was pressing ⚪️ for uplinks, vehicles, droids, cool downs, etc. I find that I roll much more than all of those other things combined, so the switch made sense for me. Also, the other hard part for the first week was getting used to going through the menus with ⚪️ and ◽️ reversed.

    Pro tips: Add a jump to the end of your roll and it will remove the delay between rolls. Almost letting you rolling continuously. Also, I've found switch the x, o, square, and R3 buttons are the easiest for your mind to adopt. Just thought I'd leave that here...

    see thats just info for my brain to process lol

    wish we could assign a one tough button for the roll

    So your melee (thumb) is now your combat roll? And your "O" is your melee?
    PSN: ORancisis "I am one with the Force. The Force is with me"
  • ORancisis wrote: »
    Switch your roll with your melee :)
    Arcadegreg wrote: »
    ive never played against any of these guys. what modes do they play?

    i swear i want to shoot myself in the head when players do the roll. i dont know how they can double tap so fast and smooth and still shoot!

    I made rolling easier by switching my ⚪️ and ⬜️ buttons. I'm on PS4, so not sure how that would translate to XB controllers. I naturally play with my thumb hovering over the X and ⬜️ buttons, and because of that it makes rolling with ⚪️ a little harder for me, so I reconfigured my controller to switch the ⚪️ and ⬜️ buttons. Therefore, it's much easier and natural for me to press X injunction with ⬜️. Now it's so much easier for me to roll jump while I play. The only thing hard to get used to was pressing ⚪️ for uplinks, vehicles, droids, cool downs, etc. I find that I roll much more than all of those other things combined, so the switch made sense for me. Also, the other hard part for the first week was getting used to going through the menus with ⚪️ and ◽️ reversed.

    Pro tips: Add a jump to the end of your roll and it will remove the delay between rolls. Almost letting you rolling continuously. Also, I've found switch the x, o, square, and R3 buttons are the easiest for your mind to adopt. Just thought I'd leave that here...

    see thats just info for my brain to process lol

    wish we could assign a one tough button for the roll

    So your melee (thumb) is now your combat roll? And your "O" is your melee?

    @ORancisis Yep. Helped me a ton.
  • ORancisis wrote: »
    why praise players who spend 100% of their life on a console or PC? id rather be known for curing cancer... just saying.. =)

    Ain't exactly a cancer forum

    yet you sit here and praise kids who have ZERO skills for a real career... real intelligent... no wonder this world is in the pathetic state that it is... kids like you who couldnt care less about getting an education, you would rather sit home and see how many losers you can kill per hour...


    This is by far the dumbest post I have ever seen on this forum. Wow. You have absolutely no clue what you're talking about. Trying to criticize people you know absolutely nothing about and claiming that they're "uneducated"? Talk about hypocrisy. You're a joke, and you should kindly gather your things and leave.

    This thread is for talking about video games, and specifically Battlefront. Genius.

    giphy.gif

    lol here we go, some high and mighty **** thinking his pathetic words will actually mean something... goes to show how immature you all truly are... the 20 something generation has NO respect for their elders... this is a prime example of it... enjoy being a loser in life...

    Oh good grief. IT"S JUST A GAME.

    Please go away and annoy someone else. You came here to vent and others were kind enough to commiserate. Now you're just spewing venom and attacking others. How old are you again? You never answered. Are you older than me? Guessing no by the immature tone of your posts.
  • GuessWho wrote: »
    You think bojik1 is good? I absolutely wreck that pathetic child in every single game we've ever played against each other.
    giphy.gif

    I think what you meant to say is that you send me hate mail and you leave games when I join them

    Yeah, that sounds more like it :lol:
    PSN: Balmain24. Feel free to add!
  • ORancisis wrote: »
    Switch your roll with your melee :)
    Arcadegreg wrote: »
    ive never played against any of these guys. what modes do they play?

    i swear i want to shoot myself in the head when players do the roll. i dont know how they can double tap so fast and smooth and still shoot!

    I made rolling easier by switching my ⚪️ and ⬜️ buttons. I'm on PS4, so not sure how that would translate to XB controllers. I naturally play with my thumb hovering over the X and ⬜️ buttons, and because of that it makes rolling with ⚪️ a little harder for me, so I reconfigured my controller to switch the ⚪️ and ⬜️ buttons. Therefore, it's much easier and natural for me to press X injunction with ⬜️. Now it's so much easier for me to roll jump while I play. The only thing hard to get used to was pressing ⚪️ for uplinks, vehicles, droids, cool downs, etc. I find that I roll much more than all of those other things combined, so the switch made sense for me. Also, the other hard part for the first week was getting used to going through the menus with ⚪️ and ◽️ reversed.

    Pro tips: Add a jump to the end of your roll and it will remove the delay between rolls. Almost letting you rolling continuously. Also, I've found switch the x, o, square, and R3 buttons are the easiest for your mind to adopt. Just thought I'd leave that here...

    see thats just info for my brain to process lol

    wish we could assign a one tough button for the roll

    So your melee (thumb) is now your combat roll? And your "O" is your melee?

    @ORancisis Yep. Helped me a ton.

    Is it still a double-click on the thumbstick?
    My Wookie went to Scarif and all I got was this lousy t-shirt...
  • ORancisis wrote: »
    why praise players who spend 100% of their life on a console or PC? id rather be known for curing cancer... just saying.. =)

    Ain't exactly a cancer forum

    yet you sit here and praise kids who have ZERO skills for a real career... real intelligent... no wonder this world is in the pathetic state that it is... kids like you who couldnt care less about getting an education, you would rather sit home and see how many losers you can kill per hour...


    This is by far the dumbest post I have ever seen on this forum. Wow. You have absolutely no clue what you're talking about. Trying to criticize people you know absolutely nothing about and claiming that they're "uneducated"? Talk about hypocrisy. You're a joke, and you should kindly gather your things and leave.

    This thread is for talking about video games, and specifically Battlefront. Genius.

    giphy.gif

    lol here we go, some high and mighty **** thinking his pathetic words will actually mean something... goes to show how immature you all truly are... the 20 something generation has NO respect for their elders... this is a prime example of it... enjoy being a loser in life...

    What kind of "elder" has a name @Hydroponicus ? Sounds like you are just a young punk who is good at trolling.
  • No one, because no matter what happens, if you take away their play style and give them another one they will do worse.
    Its a game, the best player probably quit a few months ago.
    Good players? Sorry cassady but I find Beerus beating you, I can hold my own against cassady and lose by one or two points, but against beerus itd be 20-30 points.

    Maybe you can help me understand. I do not know who beerus is, or if that person is on the forums, but can you explain why people call him a top player? I have finally played against him, a few nights in a row. All he does is run around the spawn points and farms kills. when you shoot at him he pops his bubble and jet packs away. If he is not doing that he is in a vehicle. He racks up the kills, I will give him that.

    Last night I played against him. Graveyard of Giants and for whatever reason everyone left the game. There were 3 Imps ( I was one and @Wookie_Rage73 was the other), we were fighting against 12 rebels. Every time I spawned Beerus was waiting there. Sometimes he guessed right and I did not even get a chance to move. To me that is cheap, not skill.
  • Wallofman wrote: »
    No one, because no matter what happens, if you take away their play style and give them another one they will do worse.
    Its a game, the best player probably quit a few months ago.
    Good players? Sorry cassady but I find Beerus beating you, I can hold my own against cassady and lose by one or two points, but against beerus itd be 20-30 points.

    Maybe you can help me understand. I do not know who beerus is, or if that person is on the forums, but can you explain why people call him a top player? I have finally played against him, a few nights in a row. All he does is run around the spawn points and farms kills. when you shoot at him he pops his bubble and jet packs away. If he is not doing that he is in a vehicle. He racks up the kills, I will give him that.

    Last night I played against him. Graveyard of Giants and for whatever reason everyone left the game. There were 3 Imps ( I was one and @Wookie_Rage73 was the other), we were fighting against 12 rebels. Every time I spawned Beerus was waiting there. Sometimes he guessed right and I did not even get a chance to move. To me that is cheap, not skill.

    @Wallofman I completely agree. If a player finds a weakness in the mechanics of the game, and exploits it, can you really call that player skilled? We have to remember, developers create these games with extreme flaws, and they are far from perfect. Honestly, if a player jumps, rolls, and activates personal shield, throughout the whole game, I am not impressed. And if someone is boasting a K/D ratio of 4.0 or higher, it just tells me that they are exploiting the weaknesses of the game--and that requires zero skills.
  • @wallofman, I play against him weekly and he seldom plays pubs, but I can assure you I've watched this dude go consistant 100k game running guns only, no traits, no starcards, just a gun, but send your psn and I can set up a few matches to give some perspective on how these guys play, not just him but the entire group. They play with no triangles and no traits, send your psn and I'll give you an invite. Oh, and no bubbles, or stim, or any other crutch will be used, and no DLC, just orgional battlefront.
  • Wallofman
    1195 posts Member
    @wallofman, I play against him weekly and he seldom plays pubs, but I can assure you I've watched this dude go consistant 100k game running guns only, no traits, no starcards, just a gun, but send your psn and I can set up a few matches to give some perspective on how these guys play, not just him but the entire group. They play with no triangles and no traits, send your psn and I'll give you an invite. Oh, and no bubbles, or stim, or any other crutch will be used, and no DLC, just orgional battlefront.

    psn is same name. wallofman. what type of game do you play? turning point? supremacy? I am fine with no cards. I use A280C as rebel and E-11 as storm trooper. I will say if it is just a game like blast I am no good. I am an objective player and do not go out farming kills. Maybe that is why my perspective is different.
  • Wallofman wrote: »
    No one, because no matter what happens, if you take away their play style and give them another one they will do worse.
    Its a game, the best player probably quit a few months ago.
    Good players? Sorry cassady but I find Beerus beating you, I can hold my own against cassady and lose by one or two points, but against beerus itd be 20-30 points.

    Maybe you can help me understand. I do not know who beerus is, or if that person is on the forums, but can you explain why people call him a top player? I have finally played against him, a few nights in a row. All he does is run around the spawn points and farms kills. when you shoot at him he pops his bubble and jet packs away. If he is not doing that he is in a vehicle. He racks up the kills, I will give him that.

    Last night I played against him. Graveyard of Giants and for whatever reason everyone left the game. There were 3 Imps ( I was one and @Wookie_Rage73 was the other), we were fighting against 12 rebels. Every time I spawned Beerus was waiting there. Sometimes he guessed right and I did not even get a chance to move. To me that is cheap, not skill.

    Beerus is definitely one of the top players. You and I have played together quite a few times and I can assure you beerus is for real. Wookie rage as well. Battlefront competitive community is small but these guys are at the top of the list. They play alot of cargo and drop zone and even have tournaments. Revium, tragyk Cassidy and few others run in the same group. Rageofdante is the only other player that can compare to these guys. There is that clutchsniperz cat who has been wolfing alot of crap on these forums but he isn't in the same league
  • Wallofman wrote: »
    No one, because no matter what happens, if you take away their play style and give them another one they will do worse.
    Its a game, the best player probably quit a few months ago.
    Good players? Sorry cassady but I find Beerus beating you, I can hold my own against cassady and lose by one or two points, but against beerus itd be 20-30 points.

    Maybe you can help me understand. I do not know who beerus is, or if that person is on the forums, but can you explain why people call him a top player? I have finally played against him, a few nights in a row. All he does is run around the spawn points and farms kills. when you shoot at him he pops his bubble and jet packs away. If he is not doing that he is in a vehicle. He racks up the kills, I will give him that.

    Last night I played against him. Graveyard of Giants and for whatever reason everyone left the game. There were 3 Imps ( I was one and @Wookie_Rage73 was the other), we were fighting against 12 rebels. Every time I spawned Beerus was waiting there. Sometimes he guessed right and I did not even get a chance to move. To me that is cheap, not skill.

    Beerus is definitely one of the top players. You and I have played together quite a few times and I can assure you beerus is for real. Wookie rage as well. Battlefront competitive community is small but these guys are at the top of the list. They play alot of cargo and drop zone and even have tournaments. Revium, tragyk Cassidy and few others run in the same group. Rageofdante is the only other player that can compare to these guys. There is that clutchsniperz cat who has been wolfing alot of **** on these forums but he isn't in the same league

    Beerus70, Cassidy, TraGyk, Reviem, bojik1, Matix and thefrights are all pretty next level on PS4. Not sure if those are their exact PSN names or not. Honestly, that whole scene is next level. I straight up don't understand how they're so good haha.
    PSN: BucksawBoushh
  • Wallofman
    1195 posts Member
    Wallofman wrote: »
    No one, because no matter what happens, if you take away their play style and give them another one they will do worse.
    Its a game, the best player probably quit a few months ago.
    Good players? Sorry cassady but I find Beerus beating you, I can hold my own against cassady and lose by one or two points, but against beerus itd be 20-30 points.

    Maybe you can help me understand. I do not know who beerus is, or if that person is on the forums, but can you explain why people call him a top player? I have finally played against him, a few nights in a row. All he does is run around the spawn points and farms kills. when you shoot at him he pops his bubble and jet packs away. If he is not doing that he is in a vehicle. He racks up the kills, I will give him that.

    Last night I played against him. Graveyard of Giants and for whatever reason everyone left the game. There were 3 Imps ( I was one and @Wookie_Rage73 was the other), we were fighting against 12 rebels. Every time I spawned Beerus was waiting there. Sometimes he guessed right and I did not even get a chance to move. To me that is cheap, not skill.

    Beerus is definitely one of the top players. You and I have played together quite a few times and I can assure you beerus is for real. Wookie rage as well. Battlefront competitive community is small but these guys are at the top of the list. They play alot of cargo and drop zone and even have tournaments. Revium, tragyk Cassidy and few others run in the same group. Rageofdante is the only other player that can compare to these guys. There is that clutchsniperz cat who has been wolfing alot of **** on these forums but he isn't in the same league

    beerus might play in these tournaments, but when he plays public matches he throws bacta, pops a shield, and jump packs away, with bodygaurd, while spawn camping. I guess we all have a different opinion on what makes a "great player"
  • Nah bro, when he does play pubs, hardly ever btw, he's usually using a single shot or last well he wasn't running anything, no star cards or traits. Now someone may have emoted him or t-bagged him or he may have just wanted to wreck your team, after all this isn't candy shop. Your supposed to kill or be killed, no honor for dead men. But back to that, I've seen this dude spare weak players so many times, even let them kill him on purpose.



    Watch 1st few minutes, and this was a loooong time ago. That's how he plays, one of the few I know that plays that way actually.
  • Wallofman
    1195 posts Member
    Nah bro, when he does play pubs, hardly ever btw, he's usually using a single shot or last well he wasn't running anything, no star cards or traits. Now someone may have emoted him or t-bagged him or he may have just wanted to wreck your team, after all this isn't candy shop. Your supposed to kill or be killed, no honor for dead men. But back to that, I've seen this dude spare weak players so many times, even let them kill him on purpose.



    Watch 1st few minutes, and this was a loooong time ago. That's how he plays, one of the few I know that plays that way actually.

    look, you can defend him, that is fine. I have played against him and I have seen how he plays. Not just once or twice. He loves to spawn camp with a cheap load out. That is extent of my experience playing against him.
  • Techkiddz
    649 posts Member
    Bro PS4 isn't the most skilled console by fa-
    *xbox teammate runs past me and gets blasted out the door.
    Gaddamit.
  • Cheap load out my *****. Love to hear scrubs talk about cheap loadouts and whine like ***** because they suck and raged. How many crutches you running bud, because sounds like you need a few triangles to get outta spawns. We've pushed bad teams back so far as to quit but we've also been pushed back just as far, and I've been spammed, had every glitch, every exploit, been t-bagged by total scrubs, emoted, and just about everything else that can be done, done. I say it again, it's a killing game, you kill or be killed, if that bothers you maybe head back to minecraft.
  • I've watched most of, if not all of these guys play via live streams, YouTube, in game etc. I would probably say that Reviem is the best on PS4 that I've seen. I'm sure there are plenty of guys that are just ridiculous at this game that none of us have ever heard of, but of the ones I'm familiar with, he's pretty nuts.
    PSN: BucksawBoushh
  • Wallofman
    1195 posts Member
    Cheap load out my ****. Love to hear scrubs talk about cheap loadouts and whine like **** because they suck and raged. How many crutches you running bud, because sounds like you need a few triangles to get outta spawns. We've pushed bad teams back so far as to quit but we've also been pushed back just as far, and I've been spammed, had every glitch, every exploit, been t-bagged by total scrubs, emoted, and just about everything else that can be done, done. I say it again, it's a killing game, you kill or be killed, if that bothers you maybe head back to minecraft.

    Sounds like someone got a little defensive. Sounds like someone needs a crutch to win gun fights. BTW this is not a killing game, it is an objective game. You can go 50-0, but if you do not play the objective you are still a loser.

    My load depends on the map and mode. I will run cooling cell, focus fire, ion shot, and explosive shot. I do not need to rely on a bubble to get me out of a jam, like some of you do. To survive I do not need to bacta up, pop a shield, and jet pack away.

    If you think the definition of a great player is to sit in a spawn area and kill people before they can even move, then exploit a p$%#y load out so you won't get killed (when they do get the drop on you), then so be it. Whatever helps you sleep at night bud. I have nothing to prove to you or anyone else.
  • Wallofman wrote: »
    Wallofman wrote: »
    No one, because no matter what happens, if you take away their play style and give them another one they will do worse.
    Its a game, the best player probably quit a few months ago.
    Good players? Sorry cassady but I find Beerus beating you, I can hold my own against cassady and lose by one or two points, but against beerus itd be 20-30 points.

    Maybe you can help me understand. I do not know who beerus is, or if that person is on the forums, but can you explain why people call him a top player? I have finally played against him, a few nights in a row. All he does is run around the spawn points and farms kills. when you shoot at him he pops his bubble and jet packs away. If he is not doing that he is in a vehicle. He racks up the kills, I will give him that.

    Last night I played against him. Graveyard of Giants and for whatever reason everyone left the game. There were 3 Imps ( I was one and @Wookie_Rage73 was the other), we were fighting against 12 rebels. Every time I spawned Beerus was waiting there. Sometimes he guessed right and I did not even get a chance to move. To me that is cheap, not skill.

    Beerus is definitely one of the top players. You and I have played together quite a few times and I can assure you beerus is for real. Wookie rage as well. Battlefront competitive community is small but these guys are at the top of the list. They play alot of cargo and drop zone and even have tournaments. Revium, tragyk Cassidy and few others run in the same group. Rageofdante is the only other player that can compare to these guys. There is that clutchsniperz cat who has been wolfing alot of **** on these forums but he isn't in the same league

    beerus might play in these tournaments, but when he plays public matches he throws bacta, pops a shield, and jump packs away, with bodygaurd, while spawn camping. I guess we all have a different opinion on what makes a "great player"

    Check out RageofDante on twitch. Next time we are in a party I'll invite you if you are on. That dude is a beast with any weapons. Triangles and traits or not he will lead the boards for sure
  • Wallofman
    1195 posts Member
    Wallofman wrote: »
    Wallofman wrote: »
    No one, because no matter what happens, if you take away their play style and give them another one they will do worse.
    Its a game, the best player probably quit a few months ago.
    Good players? Sorry cassady but I find Beerus beating you, I can hold my own against cassady and lose by one or two points, but against beerus itd be 20-30 points.

    Maybe you can help me understand. I do not know who beerus is, or if that person is on the forums, but can you explain why people call him a top player? I have finally played against him, a few nights in a row. All he does is run around the spawn points and farms kills. when you shoot at him he pops his bubble and jet packs away. If he is not doing that he is in a vehicle. He racks up the kills, I will give him that.

    Last night I played against him. Graveyard of Giants and for whatever reason everyone left the game. There were 3 Imps ( I was one and @Wookie_Rage73 was the other), we were fighting against 12 rebels. Every time I spawned Beerus was waiting there. Sometimes he guessed right and I did not even get a chance to move. To me that is cheap, not skill.

    Beerus is definitely one of the top players. You and I have played together quite a few times and I can assure you beerus is for real. Wookie rage as well. Battlefront competitive community is small but these guys are at the top of the list. They play alot of cargo and drop zone and even have tournaments. Revium, tragyk Cassidy and few others run in the same group. Rageofdante is the only other player that can compare to these guys. There is that clutchsniperz cat who has been wolfing alot of **** on these forums but he isn't in the same league

    beerus might play in these tournaments, but when he plays public matches he throws bacta, pops a shield, and jump packs away, with bodygaurd, while spawn camping. I guess we all have a different opinion on what makes a "great player"

    Check out RageofDante on twitch. Next time we are in a party I'll invite you if you are on. That dude is a beast with any weapons. Triangles and traits or not he will lead the boards for sure

    is rageofdante the same as beerus?
  • Wallofman wrote: »
    Wallofman wrote: »
    No one, because no matter what happens, if you take away their play style and give them another one they will do worse.
    Its a game, the best player probably quit a few months ago.
    Good players? Sorry cassady but I find Beerus beating you, I can hold my own against cassady and lose by one or two points, but against beerus itd be 20-30 points.

    Maybe you can help me understand. I do not know who beerus is, or if that person is on the forums, but can you explain why people call him a top player? I have finally played against him, a few nights in a row. All he does is run around the spawn points and farms kills. when you shoot at him he pops his bubble and jet packs away. If he is not doing that he is in a vehicle. He racks up the kills, I will give him that.

    Last night I played against him. Graveyard of Giants and for whatever reason everyone left the game. There were 3 Imps ( I was one and @Wookie_Rage73 was the other), we were fighting against 12 rebels. Every time I spawned Beerus was waiting there. Sometimes he guessed right and I did not even get a chance to move. To me that is cheap, not skill.

    Beerus is definitely one of the top players. You and I have played together quite a few times and I can assure you beerus is for real. Wookie rage as well. Battlefront competitive community is small but these guys are at the top of the list. They play alot of cargo and drop zone and even have tournaments. Revium, tragyk Cassidy and few others run in the same group. Rageofdante is the only other player that can compare to these guys. There is that clutchsniperz cat who has been wolfing alot of **** on these forums but he isn't in the same league

    beerus might play in these tournaments, but when he plays public matches he throws bacta, pops a shield, and jump packs away, with bodygaurd, while spawn camping. I guess we all have a different opinion on what makes a "great player"

    Check out RageofDante on twitch. Next time we are in a party I'll invite you if you are on. That dude is a beast with any weapons. Triangles and traits or not he will lead the boards for sure

    To be fair....he likes to spawn kill as well. Especially on CFC.

    Which makes no sense because, like you said, he's skilled already. He can do well without it.
  • Wallofman wrote: »
    Wallofman wrote: »
    Wallofman wrote: »
    No one, because no matter what happens, if you take away their play style and give them another one they will do worse.
    Its a game, the best player probably quit a few months ago.
    Good players? Sorry cassady but I find Beerus beating you, I can hold my own against cassady and lose by one or two points, but against beerus itd be 20-30 points.

    Maybe you can help me understand. I do not know who beerus is, or if that person is on the forums, but can you explain why people call him a top player? I have finally played against him, a few nights in a row. All he does is run around the spawn points and farms kills. when you shoot at him he pops his bubble and jet packs away. If he is not doing that he is in a vehicle. He racks up the kills, I will give him that.

    Last night I played against him. Graveyard of Giants and for whatever reason everyone left the game. There were 3 Imps ( I was one and @Wookie_Rage73 was the other), we were fighting against 12 rebels. Every time I spawned Beerus was waiting there. Sometimes he guessed right and I did not even get a chance to move. To me that is cheap, not skill.

    Beerus is definitely one of the top players. You and I have played together quite a few times and I can assure you beerus is for real. Wookie rage as well. Battlefront competitive community is small but these guys are at the top of the list. They play alot of cargo and drop zone and even have tournaments. Revium, tragyk Cassidy and few others run in the same group. Rageofdante is the only other player that can compare to these guys. There is that clutchsniperz cat who has been wolfing alot of **** on these forums but he isn't in the same league

    beerus might play in these tournaments, but when he plays public matches he throws bacta, pops a shield, and jump packs away, with bodygaurd, while spawn camping. I guess we all have a different opinion on what makes a "great player"

    Check out RageofDante on twitch. Next time we are in a party I'll invite you if you are on. That dude is a beast with any weapons. Triangles and traits or not he will lead the boards for sure

    is rageofdante the same as beerus?
    Wallofman wrote: »
    Wallofman wrote: »
    Wallofman wrote: »
    No one, because no matter what happens, if you take away their play style and give them another one they will do worse.
    Its a game, the best player probably quit a few months ago.
    Good players? Sorry cassady but I find Beerus beating you, I can hold my own against cassady and lose by one or two points, but against beerus itd be 20-30 points.

    Maybe you can help me understand. I do not know who beerus is, or if that person is on the forums, but can you explain why people call him a top player? I have finally played against him, a few nights in a row. All he does is run around the spawn points and farms kills. when you shoot at him he pops his bubble and jet packs away. If he is not doing that he is in a vehicle. He racks up the kills, I will give him that.

    Last night I played against him. Graveyard of Giants and for whatever reason everyone left the game. There were 3 Imps ( I was one and @Wookie_Rage73 was the other), we were fighting against 12 rebels. Every time I spawned Beerus was waiting there. Sometimes he guessed right and I did not even get a chance to move. To me that is cheap, not skill.

    Beerus is definitely one of the top players. You and I have played together quite a few times and I can assure you beerus is for real. Wookie rage as well. Battlefront competitive community is small but these guys are at the top of the list. They play alot of cargo and drop zone and even have tournaments. Revium, tragyk Cassidy and few others run in the same group. Rageofdante is the only other player that can compare to these guys. There is that clutchsniperz cat who has been wolfing alot of **** on these forums but he isn't in the same league

    beerus might play in these tournaments, but when he plays public matches he throws bacta, pops a shield, and jump packs away, with bodygaurd, while spawn camping. I guess we all have a different opinion on what makes a "great player"

    Check out RageofDante on twitch. Next time we are in a party I'll invite you if you are on. That dude is a beast with any weapons. Triangles and traits or not he will lead the boards for sure

    is rageofdante the same as beerus?

    No he plays solo most of the time. He streams often so you can get a feel of how good he plays. 100 sensitivity and he gets hates messages every time.e he plays.
  • Wallofman wrote: »
    Wallofman wrote: »
    No one, because no matter what happens, if you take away their play style and give them another one they will do worse.
    Its a game, the best player probably quit a few months ago.
    Good players? Sorry cassady but I find Beerus beating you, I can hold my own against cassady and lose by one or two points, but against beerus itd be 20-30 points.

    Maybe you can help me understand. I do not know who beerus is, or if that person is on the forums, but can you explain why people call him a top player? I have finally played against him, a few nights in a row. All he does is run around the spawn points and farms kills. when you shoot at him he pops his bubble and jet packs away. If he is not doing that he is in a vehicle. He racks up the kills, I will give him that.

    Last night I played against him. Graveyard of Giants and for whatever reason everyone left the game. There were 3 Imps ( I was one and @Wookie_Rage73 was the other), we were fighting against 12 rebels. Every time I spawned Beerus was waiting there. Sometimes he guessed right and I did not even get a chance to move. To me that is cheap, not skill.

    Beerus is definitely one of the top players. You and I have played together quite a few times and I can assure you beerus is for real. Wookie rage as well. Battlefront competitive community is small but these guys are at the top of the list. They play alot of cargo and drop zone and even have tournaments. Revium, tragyk Cassidy and few others run in the same group. Rageofdante is the only other player that can compare to these guys. There is that clutchsniperz cat who has been wolfing alot of **** on these forums but he isn't in the same league

    beerus might play in these tournaments, but when he plays public matches he throws bacta, pops a shield, and jump packs away, with bodygaurd, while spawn camping. I guess we all have a different opinion on what makes a "great player"

    Check out RageofDante on twitch. Next time we are in a party I'll invite you if you are on. That dude is a beast with any weapons. Triangles and traits or not he will lead the boards for sure

    To be fair....he likes to spawn kill as well. Especially on CFC.

    Which makes no sense because, like you said, he's skilled already. He can do well without it.

    On bespin he has been know to chase kills lol. But pulling down 50 kills with the dlt19x is pretty impressive
  • Wallofman wrote: »
    Wallofman wrote: »
    No one, because no matter what happens, if you take away their play style and give them another one they will do worse.
    Its a game, the best player probably quit a few months ago.
    Good players? Sorry cassady but I find Beerus beating you, I can hold my own against cassady and lose by one or two points, but against beerus itd be 20-30 points.

    Maybe you can help me understand. I do not know who beerus is, or if that person is on the forums, but can you explain why people call him a top player? I have finally played against him, a few nights in a row. All he does is run around the spawn points and farms kills. when you shoot at him he pops his bubble and jet packs away. If he is not doing that he is in a vehicle. He racks up the kills, I will give him that.

    Last night I played against him. Graveyard of Giants and for whatever reason everyone left the game. There were 3 Imps ( I was one and @Wookie_Rage73 was the other), we were fighting against 12 rebels. Every time I spawned Beerus was waiting there. Sometimes he guessed right and I did not even get a chance to move. To me that is cheap, not skill.

    Beerus is definitely one of the top players. You and I have played together quite a few times and I can assure you beerus is for real. Wookie rage as well. Battlefront competitive community is small but these guys are at the top of the list. They play alot of cargo and drop zone and even have tournaments. Revium, tragyk Cassidy and few others run in the same group. Rageofdante is the only other player that can compare to these guys. There is that clutchsniperz cat who has been wolfing alot of **** on these forums but he isn't in the same league

    beerus might play in these tournaments, but when he plays public matches he throws bacta, pops a shield, and jump packs away, with bodygaurd, while spawn camping. I guess we all have a different opinion on what makes a "great player"

    Check out RageofDante on twitch. Next time we are in a party I'll invite you if you are on. That dude is a beast with any weapons. Triangles and traits or not he will lead the boards for sure

    To be fair....he likes to spawn kill as well. Especially on CFC.

    Which makes no sense because, like you said, he's skilled already. He can do well without it.

    On bespin he has been know to chase kills lol. But pulling down 50 kills with the dlt19x is pretty impressive

    No doubt....
    But 50 kills with chewy outside the imperial spawn is far from impressive. Odd that people choose to taint otherwise good skill set for dumb stuff like that.
  • Wallofman wrote: »
    Wallofman wrote: »
    No one, because no matter what happens, if you take away their play style and give them another one they will do worse.
    Its a game, the best player probably quit a few months ago.
    Good players? Sorry cassady but I find Beerus beating you, I can hold my own against cassady and lose by one or two points, but against beerus itd be 20-30 points.

    Maybe you can help me understand. I do not know who beerus is, or if that person is on the forums, but can you explain why people call him a top player? I have finally played against him, a few nights in a row. All he does is run around the spawn points and farms kills. when you shoot at him he pops his bubble and jet packs away. If he is not doing that he is in a vehicle. He racks up the kills, I will give him that.

    Last night I played against him. Graveyard of Giants and for whatever reason everyone left the game. There were 3 Imps ( I was one and @Wookie_Rage73 was the other), we were fighting against 12 rebels. Every time I spawned Beerus was waiting there. Sometimes he guessed right and I did not even get a chance to move. To me that is cheap, not skill.

    Beerus is definitely one of the top players. You and I have played together quite a few times and I can assure you beerus is for real. Wookie rage as well. Battlefront competitive community is small but these guys are at the top of the list. They play alot of cargo and drop zone and even have tournaments. Revium, tragyk Cassidy and few others run in the same group. Rageofdante is the only other player that can compare to these guys. There is that clutchsniperz cat who has been wolfing alot of **** on these forums but he isn't in the same league

    beerus might play in these tournaments, but when he plays public matches he throws bacta, pops a shield, and jump packs away, with bodygaurd, while spawn camping. I guess we all have a different opinion on what makes a "great player"

    Check out RageofDante on twitch. Next time we are in a party I'll invite you if you are on. That dude is a beast with any weapons. Triangles and traits or not he will lead the boards for sure

    Does he have a YouTube account? Love watching these sorts of players and then convincing myself that it'll help my game :D
    PSN: BucksawBoushh
  • Wallofman wrote: »
    Wallofman wrote: »
    No one, because no matter what happens, if you take away their play style and give them another one they will do worse.
    Its a game, the best player probably quit a few months ago.
    Good players? Sorry cassady but I find Beerus beating you, I can hold my own against cassady and lose by one or two points, but against beerus itd be 20-30 points.

    Maybe you can help me understand. I do not know who beerus is, or if that person is on the forums, but can you explain why people call him a top player? I have finally played against him, a few nights in a row. All he does is run around the spawn points and farms kills. when you shoot at him he pops his bubble and jet packs away. If he is not doing that he is in a vehicle. He racks up the kills, I will give him that.

    Last night I played against him. Graveyard of Giants and for whatever reason everyone left the game. There were 3 Imps ( I was one and @Wookie_Rage73 was the other), we were fighting against 12 rebels. Every time I spawned Beerus was waiting there. Sometimes he guessed right and I did not even get a chance to move. To me that is cheap, not skill.

    Beerus is definitely one of the top players. You and I have played together quite a few times and I can assure you beerus is for real. Wookie rage as well. Battlefront competitive community is small but these guys are at the top of the list. They play alot of cargo and drop zone and even have tournaments. Revium, tragyk Cassidy and few others run in the same group. Rageofdante is the only other player that can compare to these guys. There is that clutchsniperz cat who has been wolfing alot of **** on these forums but he isn't in the same league

    beerus might play in these tournaments, but when he plays public matches he throws bacta, pops a shield, and jump packs away, with bodygaurd, while spawn camping. I guess we all have a different opinion on what makes a "great player"

    Check out RageofDante on twitch. Next time we are in a party I'll invite you if you are on. That dude is a beast with any weapons. Triangles and traits or not he will lead the boards for sure

    Does he have a YouTube account? Love watching these sorts of players and then convincing myself that it'll help my game :D

    Not sure but he is usually always streaming on twitch his channel is Imkurono
  • Wallofman
    1195 posts Member
    Wallofman wrote: »
    Wallofman wrote: »
    Wallofman wrote: »
    No one, because no matter what happens, if you take away their play style and give them another one they will do worse.
    Its a game, the best player probably quit a few months ago.
    Good players? Sorry cassady but I find Beerus beating you, I can hold my own against cassady and lose by one or two points, but against beerus itd be 20-30 points.

    Maybe you can help me understand. I do not know who beerus is, or if that person is on the forums, but can you explain why people call him a top player? I have finally played against him, a few nights in a row. All he does is run around the spawn points and farms kills. when you shoot at him he pops his bubble and jet packs away. If he is not doing that he is in a vehicle. He racks up the kills, I will give him that.

    Last night I played against him. Graveyard of Giants and for whatever reason everyone left the game. There were 3 Imps ( I was one and @Wookie_Rage73 was the other), we were fighting against 12 rebels. Every time I spawned Beerus was waiting there. Sometimes he guessed right and I did not even get a chance to move. To me that is cheap, not skill.

    Beerus is definitely one of the top players. You and I have played together quite a few times and I can assure you beerus is for real. Wookie rage as well. Battlefront competitive community is small but these guys are at the top of the list. They play alot of cargo and drop zone and even have tournaments. Revium, tragyk Cassidy and few others run in the same group. Rageofdante is the only other player that can compare to these guys. There is that clutchsniperz cat who has been wolfing alot of **** on these forums but he isn't in the same league

    beerus might play in these tournaments, but when he plays public matches he throws bacta, pops a shield, and jump packs away, with bodygaurd, while spawn camping. I guess we all have a different opinion on what makes a "great player"

    Check out RageofDante on twitch. Next time we are in a party I'll invite you if you are on. That dude is a beast with any weapons. Triangles and traits or not he will lead the boards for sure

    is rageofdante the same as beerus?
    Wallofman wrote: »
    Wallofman wrote: »
    Wallofman wrote: »
    No one, because no matter what happens, if you take away their play style and give them another one they will do worse.
    Its a game, the best player probably quit a few months ago.
    Good players? Sorry cassady but I find Beerus beating you, I can hold my own against cassady and lose by one or two points, but against beerus itd be 20-30 points.

    Maybe you can help me understand. I do not know who beerus is, or if that person is on the forums, but can you explain why people call him a top player? I have finally played against him, a few nights in a row. All he does is run around the spawn points and farms kills. when you shoot at him he pops his bubble and jet packs away. If he is not doing that he is in a vehicle. He racks up the kills, I will give him that.

    Last night I played against him. Graveyard of Giants and for whatever reason everyone left the game. There were 3 Imps ( I was one and @Wookie_Rage73 was the other), we were fighting against 12 rebels. Every time I spawned Beerus was waiting there. Sometimes he guessed right and I did not even get a chance to move. To me that is cheap, not skill.

    Beerus is definitely one of the top players. You and I have played together quite a few times and I can assure you beerus is for real. Wookie rage as well. Battlefront competitive community is small but these guys are at the top of the list. They play alot of cargo and drop zone and even have tournaments. Revium, tragyk Cassidy and few others run in the same group. Rageofdante is the only other player that can compare to these guys. There is that clutchsniperz cat who has been wolfing alot of **** on these forums but he isn't in the same league

    beerus might play in these tournaments, but when he plays public matches he throws bacta, pops a shield, and jump packs away, with bodygaurd, while spawn camping. I guess we all have a different opinion on what makes a "great player"

    Check out RageofDante on twitch. Next time we are in a party I'll invite you if you are on. That dude is a beast with any weapons. Triangles and traits or not he will lead the boards for sure

    is rageofdante the same as beerus?

    No he plays solo most of the time. He streams often so you can get a feel of how good he plays. 100 sensitivity and he gets hates messages every time.e he plays.

    I finally was in a game with Rage of Dante last night. He is a great player, but not top 10. I have played against, and with better players. The way he plays appears he to be a mouse and keyboard player (just a speculation). I held my own against him. I got 3 different "combat streak stopped" awards killing him, which tell me he was going on long streaks. We had one v one gun battles and he won some and I won some. Of course there were a handful of times I almost had him dead before he bacta and jump packed away. He was top of the kill list, but no where the top of points. Does not appear to be an objective player.

    Honestly, I would rather have you on my team over him when playing WA. I know with you on my team I have a great shot at winning, he did not help his team at all. So I guess it is subjective "who is a great player". If I go 30-19, win MVP, and help the team win and he goes 49-5. Who really played better?
  • Wallofman wrote: »
    Wallofman wrote: »
    Wallofman wrote: »
    Wallofman wrote: »
    No one, because no matter what happens, if you take away their play style and give them another one they will do worse.
    Its a game, the best player probably quit a few months ago.
    Good players? Sorry cassady but I find Beerus beating you, I can hold my own against cassady and lose by one or two points, but against beerus itd be 20-30 points.

    Maybe you can help me understand. I do not know who beerus is, or if that person is on the forums, but can you explain why people call him a top player? I have finally played against him, a few nights in a row. All he does is run around the spawn points and farms kills. when you shoot at him he pops his bubble and jet packs away. If he is not doing that he is in a vehicle. He racks up the kills, I will give him that.

    Last night I played against him. Graveyard of Giants and for whatever reason everyone left the game. There were 3 Imps ( I was one and @Wookie_Rage73 was the other), we were fighting against 12 rebels. Every time I spawned Beerus was waiting there. Sometimes he guessed right and I did not even get a chance to move. To me that is cheap, not skill.

    Beerus is definitely one of the top players. You and I have played together quite a few times and I can assure you beerus is for real. Wookie rage as well. Battlefront competitive community is small but these guys are at the top of the list. They play alot of cargo and drop zone and even have tournaments. Revium, tragyk Cassidy and few others run in the same group. Rageofdante is the only other player that can compare to these guys. There is that clutchsniperz cat who has been wolfing alot of **** on these forums but he isn't in the same league

    beerus might play in these tournaments, but when he plays public matches he throws bacta, pops a shield, and jump packs away, with bodygaurd, while spawn camping. I guess we all have a different opinion on what makes a "great player"

    Check out RageofDante on twitch. Next time we are in a party I'll invite you if you are on. That dude is a beast with any weapons. Triangles and traits or not he will lead the boards for sure

    is rageofdante the same as beerus?
    Wallofman wrote: »
    Wallofman wrote: »
    Wallofman wrote: »
    No one, because no matter what happens, if you take away their play style and give them another one they will do worse.
    Its a game, the best player probably quit a few months ago.
    Good players? Sorry cassady but I find Beerus beating you, I can hold my own against cassady and lose by one or two points, but against beerus itd be 20-30 points.

    Maybe you can help me understand. I do not know who beerus is, or if that person is on the forums, but can you explain why people call him a top player? I have finally played against him, a few nights in a row. All he does is run around the spawn points and farms kills. when you shoot at him he pops his bubble and jet packs away. If he is not doing that he is in a vehicle. He racks up the kills, I will give him that.

    Last night I played against him. Graveyard of Giants and for whatever reason everyone left the game. There were 3 Imps ( I was one and @Wookie_Rage73 was the other), we were fighting against 12 rebels. Every time I spawned Beerus was waiting there. Sometimes he guessed right and I did not even get a chance to move. To me that is cheap, not skill.

    Beerus is definitely one of the top players. You and I have played together quite a few times and I can assure you beerus is for real. Wookie rage as well. Battlefront competitive community is small but these guys are at the top of the list. They play alot of cargo and drop zone and even have tournaments. Revium, tragyk Cassidy and few others run in the same group. Rageofdante is the only other player that can compare to these guys. There is that clutchsniperz cat who has been wolfing alot of **** on these forums but he isn't in the same league

    beerus might play in these tournaments, but when he plays public matches he throws bacta, pops a shield, and jump packs away, with bodygaurd, while spawn camping. I guess we all have a different opinion on what makes a "great player"

    Check out RageofDante on twitch. Next time we are in a party I'll invite you if you are on. That dude is a beast with any weapons. Triangles and traits or not he will lead the boards for sure

    is rageofdante the same as beerus?

    No he plays solo most of the time. He streams often so you can get a feel of how good he plays. 100 sensitivity and he gets hates messages every time.e he plays.

    I finally was in a game with Rage of Dante last night. He is a great player, but not top 10. I have played against, and with better players. The way he plays appears he to be a mouse and keyboard player (just a speculation). I held my own against him. I got 3 different "combat streak stopped" awards killing him, which tell me he was going on long streaks. We had one v one gun battles and he won some and I won some. Of course there were a handful of times I almost had him dead before he bacta and jump packed away. He was top of the kill list, but no where the top of points. Does not appear to be an objective player.

    Honestly, I would rather have you on my team over him when playing WA. I know with you on my team I have a great shot at winning, he did not help his team at all. So I guess it is subjective "who is a great player". If I go 30-19, win MVP, and help the team win and he goes 49-5. Who really played better?

    That's funny alot of people accuse him of using a keyboard because he sets his sensitivity to 100! He usually always streams so you can see he is using a regular controller. He usually only uses the dlt19x for fun but if he is in try hard mode which he never is he is an absolute beast. He absolutely ignores the objectives which is quite a turn off though. Most of the top 1vs1 players seem to ignore the objectives. I'm gonna have a WA party this weekend and you are a must on my 8 man all star team. I have been teaming up with Darcy604,catso00cats,GokuWasHere,molagdragon, and a few others who are like minded objective players such as our selves
  • Wallofman
    1195 posts Member
    Wallofman wrote: »
    Wallofman wrote: »
    Wallofman wrote: »
    Wallofman wrote: »
    No one, because no matter what happens, if you take away their play style and give them another one they will do worse.
    Its a game, the best player probably quit a few months ago.
    Good players? Sorry cassady but I find Beerus beating you, I can hold my own against cassady and lose by one or two points, but against beerus itd be 20-30 points.

    Maybe you can help me understand. I do not know who beerus is, or if that person is on the forums, but can you explain why people call him a top player? I have finally played against him, a few nights in a row. All he does is run around the spawn points and farms kills. when you shoot at him he pops his bubble and jet packs away. If he is not doing that he is in a vehicle. He racks up the kills, I will give him that.

    Last night I played against him. Graveyard of Giants and for whatever reason everyone left the game. There were 3 Imps ( I was one and @Wookie_Rage73 was the other), we were fighting against 12 rebels. Every time I spawned Beerus was waiting there. Sometimes he guessed right and I did not even get a chance to move. To me that is cheap, not skill.

    Beerus is definitely one of the top players. You and I have played together quite a few times and I can assure you beerus is for real. Wookie rage as well. Battlefront competitive community is small but these guys are at the top of the list. They play alot of cargo and drop zone and even have tournaments. Revium, tragyk Cassidy and few others run in the same group. Rageofdante is the only other player that can compare to these guys. There is that clutchsniperz cat who has been wolfing alot of **** on these forums but he isn't in the same league

    beerus might play in these tournaments, but when he plays public matches he throws bacta, pops a shield, and jump packs away, with bodygaurd, while spawn camping. I guess we all have a different opinion on what makes a "great player"

    Check out RageofDante on twitch. Next time we are in a party I'll invite you if you are on. That dude is a beast with any weapons. Triangles and traits or not he will lead the boards for sure

    is rageofdante the same as beerus?
    Wallofman wrote: »
    Wallofman wrote: »
    Wallofman wrote: »
    No one, because no matter what happens, if you take away their play style and give them another one they will do worse.
    Its a game, the best player probably quit a few months ago.
    Good players? Sorry cassady but I find Beerus beating you, I can hold my own against cassady and lose by one or two points, but against beerus itd be 20-30 points.

    Maybe you can help me understand. I do not know who beerus is, or if that person is on the forums, but can you explain why people call him a top player? I have finally played against him, a few nights in a row. All he does is run around the spawn points and farms kills. when you shoot at him he pops his bubble and jet packs away. If he is not doing that he is in a vehicle. He racks up the kills, I will give him that.

    Last night I played against him. Graveyard of Giants and for whatever reason everyone left the game. There were 3 Imps ( I was one and @Wookie_Rage73 was the other), we were fighting against 12 rebels. Every time I spawned Beerus was waiting there. Sometimes he guessed right and I did not even get a chance to move. To me that is cheap, not skill.

    Beerus is definitely one of the top players. You and I have played together quite a few times and I can assure you beerus is for real. Wookie rage as well. Battlefront competitive community is small but these guys are at the top of the list. They play alot of cargo and drop zone and even have tournaments. Revium, tragyk Cassidy and few others run in the same group. Rageofdante is the only other player that can compare to these guys. There is that clutchsniperz cat who has been wolfing alot of **** on these forums but he isn't in the same league

    beerus might play in these tournaments, but when he plays public matches he throws bacta, pops a shield, and jump packs away, with bodygaurd, while spawn camping. I guess we all have a different opinion on what makes a "great player"

    Check out RageofDante on twitch. Next time we are in a party I'll invite you if you are on. That dude is a beast with any weapons. Triangles and traits or not he will lead the boards for sure

    is rageofdante the same as beerus?

    No he plays solo most of the time. He streams often so you can get a feel of how good he plays. 100 sensitivity and he gets hates messages every time.e he plays.

    I finally was in a game with Rage of Dante last night. He is a great player, but not top 10. I have played against, and with better players. The way he plays appears he to be a mouse and keyboard player (just a speculation). I held my own against him. I got 3 different "combat streak stopped" awards killing him, which tell me he was going on long streaks. We had one v one gun battles and he won some and I won some. Of course there were a handful of times I almost had him dead before he bacta and jump packed away. He was top of the kill list, but no where the top of points. Does not appear to be an objective player.

    Honestly, I would rather have you on my team over him when playing WA. I know with you on my team I have a great shot at winning, he did not help his team at all. So I guess it is subjective "who is a great player". If I go 30-19, win MVP, and help the team win and he goes 49-5. Who really played better?

    That's funny alot of people accuse him of using a keyboard because he sets his sensitivity to 100! He usually always streams so you can see he is using a regular controller. He usually only uses the dlt19x for fun but if he is in try hard mode which he never is he is an absolute beast. He absolutely ignores the objectives which is quite a turn off though. Most of the top 1vs1 players seem to ignore the objectives. I'm gonna have a WA party this weekend and you are a must on my 8 man all star team. I have been teaming up with Darcy604,catso00cats,GokuWasHere,molagdragon, and a few others who are like minded objective players such as our selves

    yeah I saw you were in a party with Goku, Mola, and even Wyvern the other day. I have a hard time playing wiuth Wyvern since he hero camps. Thanks for the invite, unfortunately I am going deep sea fishing this weekend in the Gulf of Mexico, looking forward to a guy weekend.
  • Wallofman wrote: »
    Wallofman wrote: »
    Wallofman wrote: »
    Wallofman wrote: »
    No one, because no matter what happens, if you take away their play style and give them another one they will do worse.
    Its a game, the best player probably quit a few months ago.
    Good players? Sorry cassady but I find Beerus beating you, I can hold my own against cassady and lose by one or two points, but against beerus itd be 20-30 points.

    Maybe you can help me understand. I do not know who beerus is, or if that person is on the forums, but can you explain why people call him a top player? I have finally played against him, a few nights in a row. All he does is run around the spawn points and farms kills. when you shoot at him he pops his bubble and jet packs away. If he is not doing that he is in a vehicle. He racks up the kills, I will give him that.

    Last night I played against him. Graveyard of Giants and for whatever reason everyone left the game. There were 3 Imps ( I was one and @Wookie_Rage73 was the other), we were fighting against 12 rebels. Every time I spawned Beerus was waiting there. Sometimes he guessed right and I did not even get a chance to move. To me that is cheap, not skill.

    Beerus is definitely one of the top players. You and I have played together quite a few times and I can assure you beerus is for real. Wookie rage as well. Battlefront competitive community is small but these guys are at the top of the list. They play alot of cargo and drop zone and even have tournaments. Revium, tragyk Cassidy and few others run in the same group. Rageofdante is the only other player that can compare to these guys. There is that clutchsniperz cat who has been wolfing alot of **** on these forums but he isn't in the same league

    beerus might play in these tournaments, but when he plays public matches he throws bacta, pops a shield, and jump packs away, with bodygaurd, while spawn camping. I guess we all have a different opinion on what makes a "great player"

    Check out RageofDante on twitch. Next time we are in a party I'll invite you if you are on. That dude is a beast with any weapons. Triangles and traits or not he will lead the boards for sure

    is rageofdante the same as beerus?
    Wallofman wrote: »
    Wallofman wrote: »
    Wallofman wrote: »
    No one, because no matter what happens, if you take away their play style and give them another one they will do worse.
    Its a game, the best player probably quit a few months ago.
    Good players? Sorry cassady but I find Beerus beating you, I can hold my own against cassady and lose by one or two points, but against beerus itd be 20-30 points.

    Maybe you can help me understand. I do not know who beerus is, or if that person is on the forums, but can you explain why people call him a top player? I have finally played against him, a few nights in a row. All he does is run around the spawn points and farms kills. when you shoot at him he pops his bubble and jet packs away. If he is not doing that he is in a vehicle. He racks up the kills, I will give him that.

    Last night I played against him. Graveyard of Giants and for whatever reason everyone left the game. There were 3 Imps ( I was one and @Wookie_Rage73 was the other), we were fighting against 12 rebels. Every time I spawned Beerus was waiting there. Sometimes he guessed right and I did not even get a chance to move. To me that is cheap, not skill.

    Beerus is definitely one of the top players. You and I have played together quite a few times and I can assure you beerus is for real. Wookie rage as well. Battlefront competitive community is small but these guys are at the top of the list. They play alot of cargo and drop zone and even have tournaments. Revium, tragyk Cassidy and few others run in the same group. Rageofdante is the only other player that can compare to these guys. There is that clutchsniperz cat who has been wolfing alot of **** on these forums but he isn't in the same league

    beerus might play in these tournaments, but when he plays public matches he throws bacta, pops a shield, and jump packs away, with bodygaurd, while spawn camping. I guess we all have a different opinion on what makes a "great player"

    Check out RageofDante on twitch. Next time we are in a party I'll invite you if you are on. That dude is a beast with any weapons. Triangles and traits or not he will lead the boards for sure

    is rageofdante the same as beerus?

    No he plays solo most of the time. He streams often so you can get a feel of how good he plays. 100 sensitivity and he gets hates messages every time.e he plays.

    I finally was in a game with Rage of Dante last night. He is a great player, but not top 10. I have played against, and with better players. The way he plays appears he to be a mouse and keyboard player (just a speculation). I held my own against him. I got 3 different "combat streak stopped" awards killing him, which tell me he was going on long streaks. We had one v one gun battles and he won some and I won some. Of course there were a handful of times I almost had him dead before he bacta and jump packed away. He was top of the kill list, but no where the top of points. Does not appear to be an objective player.

    Honestly, I would rather have you on my team over him when playing WA. I know with you on my team I have a great shot at winning, he did not help his team at all. So I guess it is subjective "who is a great player". If I go 30-19, win MVP, and help the team win and he goes 49-5. Who really played better?

    That's funny alot of people accuse him of using a keyboard because he sets his sensitivity to 100! He usually always streams so you can see he is using a regular controller. He usually only uses the dlt19x for fun but if he is in try hard mode which he never is he is an absolute beast. He absolutely ignores the objectives which is quite a turn off though. Most of the top 1vs1 players seem to ignore the objectives. I'm gonna have a WA party this weekend and you are a must on my 8 man all star team. I have been teaming up with Darcy604,catso00cats,GokuWasHere,molagdragon, and a few others who are like minded objective players such as our selves

    8 man walker assault party this weekend huh? Not looking forward to crossing paths with that...
  • Wallofman wrote: »
    Wallofman wrote: »
    Wallofman wrote: »
    Wallofman wrote: »
    Wallofman wrote: »
    No one, because no matter what happens, if you take away their play style and give them another one they will do worse.
    Its a game, the best player probably quit a few months ago.
    Good players? Sorry cassady but I find Beerus beating you, I can hold my own against cassady and lose by one or two points, but against beerus itd be 20-30 points.

    Maybe you can help me understand. I do not know who beerus is, or if that person is on the forums, but can you explain why people call him a top player? I have finally played against him, a few nights in a row. All he does is run around the spawn points and farms kills. when you shoot at him he pops his bubble and jet packs away. If he is not doing that he is in a vehicle. He racks up the kills, I will give him that.

    Last night I played against him. Graveyard of Giants and for whatever reason everyone left the game. There were 3 Imps ( I was one and @Wookie_Rage73 was the other), we were fighting against 12 rebels. Every time I spawned Beerus was waiting there. Sometimes he guessed right and I did not even get a chance to move. To me that is cheap, not skill.

    Beerus is definitely one of the top players. You and I have played together quite a few times and I can assure you beerus is for real. Wookie rage as well. Battlefront competitive community is small but these guys are at the top of the list. They play alot of cargo and drop zone and even have tournaments. Revium, tragyk Cassidy and few others run in the same group. Rageofdante is the only other player that can compare to these guys. There is that clutchsniperz cat who has been wolfing alot of **** on these forums but he isn't in the same league

    beerus might play in these tournaments, but when he plays public matches he throws bacta, pops a shield, and jump packs away, with bodygaurd, while spawn camping. I guess we all have a different opinion on what makes a "great player"

    Check out RageofDante on twitch. Next time we are in a party I'll invite you if you are on. That dude is a beast with any weapons. Triangles and traits or not he will lead the boards for sure

    is rageofdante the same as beerus?
    Wallofman wrote: »
    Wallofman wrote: »
    Wallofman wrote: »
    No one, because no matter what happens, if you take away their play style and give them another one they will do worse.
    Its a game, the best player probably quit a few months ago.
    Good players? Sorry cassady but I find Beerus beating you, I can hold my own against cassady and lose by one or two points, but against beerus itd be 20-30 points.

    Maybe you can help me understand. I do not know who beerus is, or if that person is on the forums, but can you explain why people call him a top player? I have finally played against him, a few nights in a row. All he does is run around the spawn points and farms kills. when you shoot at him he pops his bubble and jet packs away. If he is not doing that he is in a vehicle. He racks up the kills, I will give him that.

    Last night I played against him. Graveyard of Giants and for whatever reason everyone left the game. There were 3 Imps ( I was one and @Wookie_Rage73 was the other), we were fighting against 12 rebels. Every time I spawned Beerus was waiting there. Sometimes he guessed right and I did not even get a chance to move. To me that is cheap, not skill.

    Beerus is definitely one of the top players. You and I have played together quite a few times and I can assure you beerus is for real. Wookie rage as well. Battlefront competitive community is small but these guys are at the top of the list. They play alot of cargo and drop zone and even have tournaments. Revium, tragyk Cassidy and few others run in the same group. Rageofdante is the only other player that can compare to these guys. There is that clutchsniperz cat who has been wolfing alot of **** on these forums but he isn't in the same league

    beerus might play in these tournaments, but when he plays public matches he throws bacta, pops a shield, and jump packs away, with bodygaurd, while spawn camping. I guess we all have a different opinion on what makes a "great player"

    Check out RageofDante on twitch. Next time we are in a party I'll invite you if you are on. That dude is a beast with any weapons. Triangles and traits or not he will lead the boards for sure

    is rageofdante the same as beerus?

    No he plays solo most of the time. He streams often so you can get a feel of how good he plays. 100 sensitivity and he gets hates messages every time.e he plays.

    I finally was in a game with Rage of Dante last night. He is a great player, but not top 10. I have played against, and with better players. The way he plays appears he to be a mouse and keyboard player (just a speculation). I held my own against him. I got 3 different "combat streak stopped" awards killing him, which tell me he was going on long streaks. We had one v one gun battles and he won some and I won some. Of course there were a handful of times I almost had him dead before he bacta and jump packed away. He was top of the kill list, but no where the top of points. Does not appear to be an objective player.

    Honestly, I would rather have you on my team over him when playing WA. I know with you on my team I have a great shot at winning, he did not help his team at all. So I guess it is subjective "who is a great player". If I go 30-19, win MVP, and help the team win and he goes 49-5. Who really played better?

    That's funny alot of people accuse him of using a keyboard because he sets his sensitivity to 100! He usually always streams so you can see he is using a regular controller. He usually only uses the dlt19x for fun but if he is in try hard mode which he never is he is an absolute beast. He absolutely ignores the objectives which is quite a turn off though. Most of the top 1vs1 players seem to ignore the objectives. I'm gonna have a WA party this weekend and you are a must on my 8 man all star team. I have been teaming up with Darcy604,catso00cats,GokuWasHere,molagdragon, and a few others who are like minded objective players such as our selves

    yeah I saw you were in a party with Goku, Mola, and even Wyvern the other day. I have a hard time playing wiuth Wyvern since he hero camps. Thanks for the invite, unfortunately I am going deep sea fishing this weekend in the Gulf of Mexico, looking forward to a guy weekend.

    Now that sounds like a weekend!
  • I have yet to run across any of these players on PS4. Does anyone play blast?

    Also, for all those players that think they're just awesome: go ahead and keep running bodyguard, bacta, es, etc. That's like saying you're a next level poker player, as long as aces, deuces, threes, fours, eights and queens are wild.

    You may have fun playing that way, which is good cause it's just a game! But I wouldn't be bragging ;)
  • Wallofman
    1195 posts Member
    I have yet to run across any of these players on PS4. Does anyone play blast?

    Also, for all those players that think they're just awesome: go ahead and keep running bodyguard, bacta, es, etc. That's like saying you're a next level poker player, as long as aces, deuces, threes, fours, eights and queens are wild.

    You may have fun playing that way, which is good cause it's just a game! But I wouldn't be bragging ;)

    for the record I do not run bodyguard or bacta, but what do you run?
  • Just a blaster. And I hardly ever run ;)
  • Wallofman
    1195 posts Member
    Just a blaster. And I hardly ever run ;)

    sure you do, and if you really run just a blaster, then you forfeit the right to complain about getting killed by other cards. You are making the choice to not utilize the assortment of offensive and defensive weapons.
  • It's back for sure. Two matches in a row WA. Can post screen shots but don't want to go through the hassle.
  • [...6 skipped pages later...]

    did the topic of this thread shift to actual skill yet? i.e. PC? cuz frankly listening to a bunch of console auto-aimers talk about "skill" makes me think of tee-ball.
  • [...6 skipped pages later...]

    did the topic of this thread shift to actual skill yet? i.e. PC? cuz frankly listening to a bunch of console auto-aimers talk about "skill" makes me think of tee-ball.

    Yeah, can't believe nobody mentioned your name yet....this top ten must be bogus.
  • [...6 skipped pages later...]

    did the topic of this thread shift to actual skill yet? i.e. PC? cuz frankly listening to a bunch of console auto-aimers talk about "skill" makes me think of tee-ball.

    ....of course specialist mice over a standard joystick is comparable
  • [...6 skipped pages later...]

    did the topic of this thread shift to actual skill yet? i.e. PC? cuz frankly listening to a bunch of console auto-aimers talk about "skill" makes me think of tee-ball.

    PC, LMMFAO. Mouse and keyboard and skill, again lmfao.
  • The best players are those who have seemingly infinite spawn protection.
  • Disagree I think that metroman6007 is the best it has been 4 years ever since that was updated change
Sign In or Register to comment.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!