criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

No new selectable skins then?

Or am I missing something

Replies

• Darkaid
    9643 posts Member
    Shoretrooper Captain only.
    “Until we reach the last edge, the last opening, the last star, and can go no higher.”
    Rest in peace, Carrie Fisher.
  • Ah ok where did you find this info?
  • Ella weak.
    PSN: ORancisis "I am one with the Force. The Force is with me"
  • Darkaid
    9643 posts Member
    Degener8 wrote: »
    Ah ok where did you find this info?

Scarif DLC streams.
    “Until we reach the last edge, the last opening, the last star, and can go no higher.”
  • That's fair enough at least we have something to grind for
  • Jrob122
    4638 posts Member
    I love the new skin
  • ORancisis
    2671 posts Member
    edited December 2016
    The Shoretrooper skin does look great on these maps. I still would have loved a new skin at Rank 95. Could have just thrown together another alien head. Green or red Twi'lek maybe? Or heck, even a Rebel with some sort of jacket variation. Just something..
  • ORancisis wrote: »
    The Shoretrooper skin does look great on these maps. I still would have loved a new skin at Rank 95. Could have just thrown together another alien head. Green or red Twi'lek maybe? Or heck, even a Rebel with some sort of jacket variation. Just something..
    Yeah, I've been thinking the same thing. Kind of going out with a whimper, customization-wise.

People have been posting about the simple color-changes for a while... green or tan Twi'lek (red are super-crazy rare, one in a billion), Sniper Scout (gray), Shadow Scout (black), A-Wing Pilot (dark green), B-Wing Pilot (dark red), Stormtrooper Officer (black), Y-Wing Pilot (white), U-Wing Pilot (blue-gray)... the Rebel Honor Guard uniform without the Guard helmet would make a great Rebel Captain skin (it's identical to the uniform worn by Captain Antilles)... heck, they could just give us the Rebel Fleet Marine skin that is now the standard skin for the Death Star DLC. More redhead soldiers, old guys with different-colored beards. Something.
  • Hm. This should maybe be in Feedback...
  • Is there no Death trooper in this upcoming DLC?
  • Darkaid
    9643 posts Member
    RIFRIG wrote: »
    Is there no Death trooper in this upcoming DLC?

Only as Krennic's Bodyguards.
  • Darkaid wrote: »

I'm still uncertain what game modes are in the RO DLC but I'm guessing these Death Troopers are not going to playable.
  • Jrob122
    4638 posts Member
    Darkaid wrote: »

I'm still uncertain what game modes are in the RO DLC but I'm guessing these Death Troopers are not going to playable.

Walker assault, turning point, blast, fighter squadron, and the new infiltration. And yes you'll be able to play as death troopers is krennic is on the field
  • They are playable as Bodyguards.

I just want my Shock Trooper with a backpack :s
  • theWolf wrote: »
    They are playable as Bodyguards.

I just want my Shock Trooper with a backpack :s

Love your persistence with this haha. I hope they add it.
  • Jrob122 wrote: »

Walker assault, turning point, blast, fighter squadron, and the new infiltration. And yes you'll be able to play as death troopers is krennic is on the field

A good selection but no hero modes will limit the use of those bodyguards.
  • No Tie Pilot skins. :cry:
    Play the kriffing objective, or get the kriff out.
  • RIFRIG wrote: »
    Jrob122 wrote: »

A good selection but no hero modes will limit the use of those bodyguards.

Both WA and infiltration have Heros. Actually you can only use krennic in infiltration so there will be death troopers in that mode for sure always
  • I just want real fenale trooper skins, like the one they made for the generic trooper and just these silly voice changes.
  • zoodc
    1958 posts Member
    I was disappointed with the lack of skins. Just one shoretrooper skin with a slightly different marking isn't a very good incentive to rank up.
  • zoodc wrote: »
    I was disappointed with the lack of skins. Just one shoretrooper skin with a slightly different marking isn't a very good incentive to rank up.

• ORancisis
    2671 posts Member
    edited December 2016
    Even adding this second Shoretrooper rank as a 95 skin would have made more sense than simply having nothing. Why leave out just the one? Poor guy.
    95 (Squad Leader) - 100 (Captain) - Default (Standard)

Bandai-Star-Wars-Rogue-One-Model-Kit-Scarif-Stormtrooper-Shoretrooper-Promo-Featured.jpg
  • x3m0b01x wrote: »
    No Tie Pilot skins. :cry:

That's too much work for Dice.

They have us gullible star wars fans here so they can make as little as they want and still sell.