criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

Favourite Situational Bug Ever?

The day Bespin dropped I ended up 1v6 on Twilight Hoth in HvV. I'd heard about the Luke OHK so I chose Dengar and sat at the spawn. Luke, fast as he is, comes barrelling over the hills, rushing in for the kill... Thump. 1-0 me.

Managed to take out Lando before I went down, so I'm up 2 kills. We had three rounds of this. Thump... Dead Luke. I eventually got a team and we won on rounds, I don't think I've laughed as hard at any match of any game ever.

Looking back over some of the bugs and exploits we've had in Battlefront, what's been your favourite moment?

Replies

• Definitely Dengar's OHK, particularly the first few days before people even knew why they were getting OHK'd :lol:
    PSN: Balmain24. Feel free to add!
  • Jrob122
    4638 posts Member
    edited December 2016
    Idk if anyone else has experienced this, but a while back there was a glitch with boba where his jet pack would force you to the ground and fly in many different directions. So, a long time ago, I wa playing HvV on ice caves and I was the imperials. There was this one kid who kept picking boba and right when the match started, he jump packed and he was immediately thrown off the cliff at the start. every round he had boba and did the same thing . Idk if I've laughed harder in a game.
  • Jrob122 wrote: »
    Idk if anyone else has experienced this, but a while back there was a glitch with boba where his jet pack would force you to the ground and fly in many different directions. So, a long time ago, I wa playing HvV on ice caves and I was the imperials. There was this one kid who kept picking boba and right when the match started, he jump packed and he was immediately thrown off the cliff at the start. every round he had boba and did the same thing . Idk if I've laughed harder in a game.

HAHAHAHAHAH I did that myself :joy:
  • swaza79
    778 posts Member
    edited December 2016
    Jrob122 wrote: »

Yes, that was possibly the funniest glitch in a game I have ever seen. I saw a guy trying to get into the ice caves on Hoth and kept flying backwards in the opposite direction. He didn't give up. I had tears in my eyes I was laughing so hard.

My personal favorite moment was when they filled in the hole in the ceiling above generator B on Administrator's Palace. I was just showing someone else that it had been filled in by shooting it, when a rebel stood under the glass doing the laugh emote repeatedly. Unfortunately for the rebel, I next illustrated how you can still throw a thermal through it if you get the angle right. It went off just as his hand slapped his knee :lol:
  • I also once had a fierce dance battle in space with my partner after glitching out of the carbonite freezing chamber.
  • zoodc
    1958 posts Member
    Nien Nunb's flying roll was the best glitch I ever stumbled across. I was playing HvV on Twilight on Hoth and accidentally flew across the map to enemy territory and ended up flanking everyone with my turret while Leia and Han attacked from the front.