criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

Is Lando fixed?

Hey guys, I havent been able to play with him yet, but does anyone know if he's fixed or not? I know it's been said that it's fixed, but you never know.

Replies

• Anoh
    8379 posts Member
    "Fixed" isn't the term I would use to describe him in his current state.
    Editor/Cinematographer - Anoh is pronounced: AhNo.
  • Darthsteve88
    371 posts Member
    edited December 2016
    Anoh wrote: »
    "Fixed" isn't the term I would use to describe him in his current state.

Well, then what do you describe it as?
  • all I know is I played HvV. I was Boosk, with 100% health I ran into Lando and was OHK with the Power Blast. He then went on to take out the whole team in matter of moments.
  • Wallofman wrote: »
    all I know is I played HvV. I was Boosk, with 100% health I ran into Lando and was OHK with the Power Blast. He then went on to take out the whole team in matter of moments.

YeeeeHaaaaawww!!!!
    Happened to me before the patch, dengar was grinded more thank processed meat...
    PSN:deltagodzilla
    Join my SW Discord: https://discord.gg/XzT9C7g
  • Lee1981
    1493 posts Member
    He most certainly is not fixed

In fact he is more over powered than before, he is a 1 shot kill on any hero I've faced him as

Cannot believe this wasn't fixed
  • Everyone knows that season pass holders are game testers until they release the DLC for everyone else. Lando will most likely be OP for a couple weeks, he needs a fix fast. HvV is not fun right now.
  • BattleRoyale
    71 posts Member
    edited December 2016
    He did a sort of repeated stun to me. I'll try to share a vidéo of this :| Impossible to move... And my Chewie was glitched while doing Ground Slam, but i didn't capture this :-(
    I'm French, sorry for my mistakes ;)
  • Definitely not fixed. Now instead of an OP Powershot, he shoots out OP PowerShots like a machine gun and sends heros' dead, lifeless bodies flying in the air
  • FettForMVP wrote: »
    Definitely not fixed. Now instead of an OP Powershot, he shoots out OP PowerShots like a machine gun and sends heros' dead, lifeless bodies flying in the air

Actually the don't die, just feel immense pain
    PSN:deltagodzilla
    Join my SW Discord: https://discord.gg/XzT9C7g
  • Fix Lando?
    You can't spell "steal" without EA

hxed7ph501zd.png
  • I blasted Boba away with a smooooth shot from across the map on Raiders last night...Lando is still nasty with the power shot. I also got picked off by him on Jakku.... only thing wrong is that you just insta-die, no blast coming at you or flash of light...just dead.

Overall it doesn't bug me, villians are still better. Krennics power shot is a better option and can be used more strategically.
    Knights of Gareth
    XBL- JsOnMyFett 13
  • Piscettios
    5056 posts Member
    edited December 2016
    FettForMVP wrote: »
    Definitely not fixed. Now instead of an OP Powershot, he shoots out OP PowerShots like a machine gun and sends heros' dead, lifeless bodies flying in the air

Only played for a bit last night, didnt seem this bad though.
    Knights of Gareth
    XBL- JsOnMyFett 13
  • Lando is just one mess of a hero. He just needs reworking all together.
  • Lando has been out for six months now and has been nothing but a nuisance to HvV. & months. That's ridiculous.
    And while his previous bug has been fixed, it has been replaced with a much bigger bug where you can just activate power shot, start charging a shot and then immediately deactivate the shot without even charging, dealing immense damage and doing this constantly since the ability does not go in cool down when deactivating it.
    I still can't believe it that something like Lando has been able to sustain this long in a game without finally working. It's just sad.
  • TheStalker88
    6072 posts Member
    edited December 2016
    I dont understand, how hard is to make the stun feature of his power blast only work if he charges it for more than 2.5s? Why won't this be implemented?
  • Darthsteve88
    371 posts Member
    edited December 2016
    I think Lando's powerblast should do the following;

1. Deal only 100 damage
    2. Have a lock on similar to Krennic's armor breaker
    3. It should reduce someone's armor.
    4. Make it so it only lasts 3 secs.
  • He was going to be nerfed, but then he busted out the cape and be like: "Hey, how you doin"
    Next thing you know.....more powerful than ever!
  • FettForMVP wrote: »

Actually the don't die, just feel immense pain

What a great post
    Add 2551 to my post count
    ru0TXZb.gif
  • He was going to be nerfed, but then he busted out the cape and be like: "Hey, how you doin"
    Next thing you know.....more powerful than ever!

I can see it, it's that smile.
  • Darthsteve88
    371 posts Member
    edited December 2016
    Ok guys, quick update, Lando's power blast is only broken in multiplayer, while in skirmish, he works fine.. try this for yourself, you'll be surprised. So the glitch must only be a server lag problem.
  • Anoh
    8379 posts Member
    Ok guys, quick update, Lando's power blast is only broken in multiplayer, while in skirmish, he works fine.. try this for yourself, you'll be surprised. So the glitch must only be a server lag problem.

Will do! How is he in Skirmish?
    Editor/Cinematographer - Anoh is pronounced: AhNo.
  • Anoh wrote: »

Will do! How is he in Skirmish?

I thought he was very well balanced and will do fine once fixed online. As for against villains, I'm not sure.
  • Whodunnit
    5526 posts Member
    edited December 2016

In Missions he can definitely use this glitch. That's how I have beaten Hero Battles Masters today :D :D
    Update: Works in Skirmish as well for me. Can do wonders on Outpost Beta :D I just destroyed both Walkers during the first attack :smiley: (69-0, 10,000 score)
    Battlefront II has a 45.8% chance of success.
    sfg04pfx1l31.gif