criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

Ion Neutralizer vs U wing

TheStalker88
6084 posts Member
edited December 2016
Would it make the U wing stop circling around and possibly crash it or make it get lost far far away?

Replies

• i have a strong feeling that DICE completely forgot about people trying such a thing lol however, i am definitely going to try tonight because that sounds amazing.
  • I tried. It halts the firing, but it does not disable the flying. By the way, I am trying to destroy it. It is imposible. I took down the shooter in the gunship, and the ship flew away without finishing its round. The kill did not destroy the ship, and it does not show as a destroy in my stats. :(
  • I tried. It halts the firing, but it does not disable the flying. By the way, I am trying to destroy it. It is imposible. I took down the shooter in the gunship, and the ship flew away without finishing its round. The kill did not destroy the ship, and it does not show as a destroy in my stats. :(

What did you kill him with? I tried a homing shot and for some stupid reason it doesn't lock
  • Atsu_Kana wrote: »
    I tried. It halts the firing, but it does not disable the flying. By the way, I am trying to destroy it. It is imposible. I took down the shooter in the gunship, and the ship flew away without finishing its round. The kill did not destroy the ship, and it does not show as a destroy in my stats. :(

What did you kill him with? I tried a homing shot and for some **** reason it doesn't lock

When firing from the U-Wing gunner position, you have a lock on jammer ability which would have prevented you from being able to lock on.

Use Krennic to shoot it down.
  • bfloo
    14754 posts Member
    I've never seen it crash, but the gunner is easy enough to shoot with an E-11.
    The Knights of Gareth are Eternal

Pirate of the Knights of Gareth

h846398gb27k.png

• Jaywal
    2856 posts Member
    Shoot the gunner with any sniper. You can blow it up with a disruptor rifle.

Happened to me before.
    May the force be with you.