criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

Rank the heroes and villains!

Here's my ranking

Heroes:
1. Han
2. Luke
3. Chewie
4. Lando
5. Leia
6. Jyn
7. Nien

Villains:
1. Palpatine
2. Vader
3. Bossk
4. Dengar
5. Boba
6. Greedo
7. Krennic

This is my opinion, what is yours?

Replies

• •Long Range:
    Heroes:
    1. Nien
    2. Lando
    3. Han
    4. Jyn
    5. Leia
    6. Chewie
    7. Luke
    Villains:
    1. Krennic
    2. Boba
    3. Bossk
    4. Dengar
    5. Greedo
    6. Vader
    7. Palpatine
  • •CQC:
    Heroes:
    1. Chewie
    2. Han
    3. Luke
    4. Jyn
    5. Leia
    6. Lando
    7. Nien
    Villains:
    1. Bossk
    2. Dengar
    3. Vader
    4. Greedo
    5. Palpatine
    6. Boba
    7. Krennic
  • Depends in the map and mode. On Hoth or Graveyard of Giants Nien Nunb is 100% better than any other Hero, but not as effective on say Endor.

On Survivors of Endor Boosk is a beast. But not as effective on Hoth.

In my opinion Heros: Nunb, Luke, Lando, Han, Jyn, Leia, Chewie ( I reserve the right to move Jyn up or down when I get more chances to play as her)
    In my opinion Villains: Krennic, Boosk, Dengar, Gredo, Vader, Fett, Palpatine

These are for Walker Assault, which I play about 95% of the time.
  • Greedo is absolutely powerful as ****. He can take down any hero in a matter of moments. I get crazy streaks with him in HvV. Low health tho. L
  • Yate123
    420 posts Member
    edited December 2016
    One on one:
    Chewie
    Vader
    Luke
    Palpatine
    Bossk
    Han and greedo

Against groups:
    Bossk
    Chewie
    Dengar
    Vader
    Palpatine
    Luke

Mid range:
    Vader
    Han, greedo and bossk
    Boba
    Leia

Long range:
    Lando
    Krennic
    Boba
    Bossk
    Nien and Han

Hard to hit:
    Luke
    Bossk and palpatine
    Boba
    Leia and Krennic

High damage dealer:
    Chewie
    Han, greedo and dengar
    Bossk
    Luke and vader

Durability:
    Palpatine
    Leia
    Vader
    Bossk
    Chewie
    Dengar

Ability to escape:
    Boba
    Luke
    Bossk
    Palpatine
    Greedo
    Nien

Defensive methods:
    Krennic
    Leia
    Vader and luke
    Palpatine
    Boba

Thus the best heroes of the game imo are:
    Bossk
    Vader
    Palpatine
    Luke
    Chewie
    Leia
    Han
    Greedo

Post edited by Yate123 on
  • zoodc
    1958 posts Member
    edited December 2016
    Heroes:
    1. Nien
    2. Han
    3. Leia
    4. Chewie
    5. Jyn
    6. Lando
    7. Luke

Villains:
    1. Dengar
    2. Bossk
    3. Krennic
    4. Greedo
    5. Boba
    6. Vader
    7. Palpatine
  • Schweinwinder
    619 posts Member
    edited December 2016
    i wont rank them all. instead i will put my favorite and least favorite with reasoning.

Favorite Hero:

Leia - because the E-11 is already amazing and leia has an even better one. trooper bane is just amazing to use along with her shield and when partnered with her honor guards, she can hold down objectives incredibly well. criminally underrated hero imo

Least Favorite Hero:

Nien nunb - although i can get a good amount of kills with him, he is just plain boring to me. i would rather shoot the enemies myself instead of my turret and mines doing it for me. also i have to admit i dont like how he is a lesser known character in the star wars universe.

Favorite Villain:

Darth Vader - He is an absolute animal in game on top of being the most iconic villain ever imo. he has the most health and i think he is the best CQC character in the game hands down. his saber throw even allows him to have a bit of range!

Least Favorite Villain:

Dengar - imo, he has the worst blaster of any hero or villain. i hate that gun with a passion. and on top of that, i think he has much less health than he should have. i get melted when i use him and i never feel threatened when i am on the other end of him.

Honorable Mentions:

Chewie - he is not only my favorite character in the movies, but he is a beast now too :)
    Palpatine - honestly, he might be better than vader on many occasions
  • i wont rank them all. instead i will put my favorite and least favorite with reasoning.

Favorite Hero:

Leia - because the E-11 is already amazing and leia has an even better one. trooper bane is just amazing to use along with her shield and when partnered with her honor guards, she can hold down objectives incredibly well. criminally underrated hero imo

Least Favorite Hero:

Nien nunb - although i can get a good amount of kills with him, he is just plain boring to me. i would rather shoot the enemies myself instead of my turret and mines doing it for me. also i have to admit i dont like how he is a lesser known character in the star wars universe.

Favorite Villain:

Darth Vader - He is an absolute animal in game on top of being the most iconic villain ever imo. he has the most health and i think he is the best CQC character in the game hands down. his saber throw even allows him to have a bit of range!

Least Favorite Villain:

Dengar - imo, he has the worst blaster of any hero or villain. i hate that gun with a passion. and on top of that, i think he has much less health than he should have. i get melted when i use him and i never feel threatened when i am on the other end of him.

Honorable Mentions:

Chewie - he is not only my favorite character in the movies, but he is a beast now too :)
    Palpatine - honestly, he might be better than vader on many occasions

this. or at least 95% of it.
  • lol

whats the point of krennics r2 unit? i still havent figured it out
  • Tobikun wrote: »
    Lando is #1 right now.

Yeah but hes broken
  • lol

To make HvV a campfest thanks to his dioxis and scan pulse, i hate it with a pasion
  • lol

When enemies go in the shield, the droid unleashes a powerful dioxis cloud.
  • lol

When enemies go in the shield, the droid unleashes a powerful dioxis cloud.

It even goes through walls and floors lol, it's insane. I killed a guy on the floor below me with Krennic's Droidoxis.
  • (Best to Worst) Heroes: Leia, Luke, Jyn, Nien, Lando, Chewie, Han
    Villains: Bossk, Krennic, Dengar, Vader, Greedo, Palps, Boba