criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

"What will you become?" Trophy Glitch?! (PS4)

Bravo-November7
450 posts Member
edited December 2016
Just played Rogue One Turning Point, using the A180. I knew I was near getting 20 kills with it when suddenly the What will you become? RO DLC trophy popped.

Looking at the details of the trophy, it states: "Get 20 kills with the A180 and Sonic Imploder."

But the thing is, I wasn't using the Sonic Imploder at the time, nor have I gotten 20 kills with it. I used it today as a Star Card in another match and got 1 kill with it and my "Career" profile confirms that one and only kill at this time.

Is this a glitch? Or is it at least one Sonic Imploder kill and 20 A180 kills? Also, in the Hutt Contracts, my one kill with the Sonic Imploder is not listed under the "Grenadier II" contract. It still says, 0/5 Kills.

15493465_2040048502888285_3526469123760073095_o.jpg?oh=9f753bf9cb56078265a0a08161374321&oe=58F2C133

Replies

• This happened to me as well. I don't even have the Hutt Contract for the Sonic Imploder bought.
    "In my book, experience outranks everything."
  • CPT_Rex wrote: »
    This happened to me as well. I don't even have the Hutt Contract for the Sonic Imploder bought.

Crazeballs!
  • Trooper8059
    10198 posts Member
    edited December 2016
    Maybe they meant 20 kills with the A180 or the Sonic Imploder?
    PSN: Trooper8059
    "Remember: Your focus determines your reality."
    ezgif_5_a643336582.gif
  • Jello770
    5592 posts Member
    edited December 2016

I believe so, I have it and yet I only have 2 kills with the sonic imploder
    Psn: Jello770
  • Jello770 wrote: »

I have 5 kills with it, all Jyn of course, haven't unlocked contract either, and have this trophy unlocked as well. I believe it means 20 "combined" kills between the 2, not 20 with each.
  • BigTone77 wrote: »
    Jello770 wrote: »

I have 5 kills with it, all Jyn of course, haven't unlocked contract either, and have this trophy unlocked as well. I believe it means 20 "combined" kills between the 2, not 20 with each.

This
  • Bravo-November7
    450 posts Member
    edited December 2016
    BigTone77 wrote: »

So to get the trophy you have to play as a regular soldier and not Jyn, and for the Hutt Contract, you have to use Jyn.
  • Jello770
    5592 posts Member
    edited December 2016

So to get the trophy you have to play as a regular soldier and not Jyn, and for the Hutt Contract, you have to use Jyn.

No, you can get the trophy playing as either Jyn or a normal soldier, same with unlocking the contract
    Psn: Jello770
  • Jello770 wrote: »

No, you can get the trophy playing as either Jyn or a normal soldier, same with unlocking the contract

Correct. I'm still trying to get my 15 impact grenade kills (at 13 now!) to unlock next contract involving 30 kills with Jyn, and 5 sonic imploder kills. I got trophy in 2 games on battlestation, once as normal infantry using A180 for some kills, 2nd using Jyn to finish it off.
  • BigTone77 wrote: »

Correct. I'm still trying to get my 15 impact grenade kills (at 13 now!) to unlock next contract involving 30 kills with Jyn, and 5 sonic imploder kills. I got trophy in 2 games on battlestation, once as normal infantry using A180 for some kills, 2nd using Jyn to finish it off.

Ok, thanks. But it still seems strange the kill hasn't registered for the Hutt Contract.