criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

I Told You Before. I'll Say It Again.....

Alvonator
2510 posts Member
edited December 2016
Hero Traits Should Have Been Avoided. Here's Why:

- Do they add flare to the game? Yes. No doubt.
- Are they balanced? No they are not.
- Will the developers balance them? No. Just look at Palpatine and the game as a whole.
- Are Heroes unbalanced now? Yes, because of the addition of traits. Vader is still superior to Luke in every way. And Jyn's trait is disgraceful and useless.
- Will it be fixed or nerfed? When has DICE fixed anything before breaking something else...

Just my opinion, based on gameplay. Feel free to disagree.

Replies

• I think Luke is still just as good as Vader. He's faster then ever so he can get out of any sticky situation
  • Does Jyn's trait have to do with her truncheon surge?
    Psn: Jello770
  • thiago2103 wrote: »
    Jello770 wrote: »
    Does Jyn's trait have to do with her truncheon surge?

Yep , and its as useless as her Rifle ''ability''(that shouldn't have been ability , but yes an passive ability that didn't took a slot of her abilities)

Her rifle attachment is amazing idk what you're talking about lol
  • Jrob122 wrote: »
    thiago2103 wrote: »

Yep , and its as useless as her Rifle ''ability''(that shouldn't have been ability , but yes an passive ability that didn't took a slot of her abilities)

Just from watching gameplay videos, it seems to overheat a little too quickly. Or all of the BF creators I watch have bad aim.
  • Jrob122 wrote: »
    thiago2103 wrote: »

Just from watching gameplay videos, it seems to overheat a little too quickly. Or all of the BF creators I watch have bad aim.

It's because it's basically a second primary weapon. It has amazing damage output so if you increase the cooling power then it will become OP and people would never use her actually primary pistol. It's still great at close and medium range and decent at long ranges.