criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

Hacked walker assult Multiplayer online

hicktowndad1968
7 posts Member
edited December 2016
someone hacked a game on Dec. 16 2016. hacked a Lando weapons and got 325 kills in one game on Grave yard of Giants. Name started with Hex.... Shooting from very long distances (on top of second uplink ship to spanning points in the beginning) was taking out 3 players at a time and never had a cool down with the power blaster. as soon as I popped in the game I was shot. 14 times.along with the others he was killing.

Replies

• CS2107
    1961 posts Member
    someone hacked a game on Dec. 16 2016. hacked a Lando weapons and got 325 kills in one game on Grave yard of Giants. Name started with Hex.... Shooting from very long distances (on top of second uplink ship to spanning points in the beginning) was taking out 3 players at a time and never had a cool down with the power blaster. as soon as I popped in the game I was shot. 14 times.along with the others he was killing.

Thats a glitch. You can trigger that on purpose while playing as Lando, but just noobs would abuse it. Hopefully it will be fixed soon. I was in HvV match today and we got absolutly destroyed without even walk 5 meters... So the next round I used that too, just for a little payback. But it felt boring to do this, so I just used it one time...