criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

I have a question

When you get the bo rifle from someone, you keep it right? Haven't been able to get on to hunt someone down for it.

Replies

• bfloo
    14544 posts Member
    That is how it is supposed to work.
    The Knights of Gareth are Eternal

Pirate of the Knights of Gareth

h846398gb27k.png

• bfloo wrote: »
    That is how it is supposed to work.

Thanks, wasn't sure at first, it's rwallyfunt to play with it.
  • That is correct once you pick it up you will keep it forever and ever.
  • If you get killed, you are bang out of luck though. So get the dropped token asap! Pop a shield if you must
  • Don't worry, I got it within minutes and I'm in rural Australia. You'll nab it easily. (:
  • Darthsteve88
    371 posts Member
    edited December 2016
    moondynemc wrote: »
    Don't worry, I got it within minutes and I'm in rural Australia. You'll nab it easily. (:

This is what happened to me; I get into a game of blast, the first guy I killed had it. And all I said was "WOW, that was easy!" and I just continue on. Also I managed to rank 100 last night yay! (sarcastic enthusiasm).
  • moondynemc wrote: »
    Don't worry, I got it within minutes and I'm in rural Australia. You'll nab it easily. (:

This is what happened to me; I get into a game of blast, the first guy I killed had it. And all I said was "WOW, that was easy!" and I just continue on. Also I managed to rank 100 last night yay! (sarcastic enthusiasm).

Funny same happened to me second kill got the gun then level 100
    Dennis Brännvall is FAIL!!!!!