criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

Bo-Rifle Hand

This is the hand I have been using with the Bo-Rifle that works quite well.

Jump Pack, Scan Pulse, Smoke Grenade, and Escape Artist.

It's simple; throw the smoke grenade to conceal yourself, then scan pulse to find your enemies and get to them fast with escape artist. It's fun to use and it gets me away from the classic bacta bomb PS combo.

Replies

• I use the jumpcaster hand. It always works well with every weapon.
  • I overuse Scan Pulse charges so I swapped it for AS

Smoke is a good call though. or berzerker
  • I find the bo rifle most effective with berserker trait
  • I find the bo rifle most effective with berserker trait

Haven't tried this yet. Will have to next I get on.
    Xbox One: Firewall17 - I Love Star Wars: Battlefront 2! No regrets buying it and never will! - Also on >The List<
  • Firewall17 wrote: »
    I find the bo rifle most effective with berserker trait

it's pretty necessary for how bad the blaster's power is relative to its rate of fire. running fast is cool but if you can't gun down the easiest of opponents, won't get too far anyway haha
  • The best bo rifle hand I've found was using the personal shield, pulse rifle, jump pack, escape artist trait, and literally any gun other than the bo rifle.
    Play the kriffing objective, or get the kriff out.
  • Firewall17
    1166 posts Member
    edited December 2016
    FettForMVP wrote: »
    Firewall17 wrote: »
    I find the bo rifle most effective with berserker trait

it's pretty necessary for how bad the blaster's power is relative to its rate of fire. running fast is cool but if you can't gun down the easiest of opponents, won't get too far anyway haha

I don't know. I've gotten to level 3 Escape Artist with the Bo-Rifle most of my matches today and all my kills were from the Bo-Rifle. So at least for me I can get it, thought still want to try Berserker with it.
    Xbox One: Firewall17 - I Love Star Wars: Battlefront 2! No regrets buying it and never will! - Also on >The List<