criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Gamescom 2019 Triple XP
Community Transmission

I have Star Wars Battlefront Withdrawl

What do I do, I can't wait until November!

Replies

• Hang out on the Battlefront forums battling the nay-sayers
    Shut up and have a Star Card™
  • Sounds good!
  • Ezcore_G wrote: »
    Hang out on the Battlefront forums battling the nay-sayers

Lol :) That's what I've been doing.
    "A thing called grammar needs a buff."
    - tankertoad
  • Watch gameplay on youtube.
    DID I TELL YOU THAT I REALLY LOVE TAYLOR SWIFT ???! #ANewEra
    76561198071153223.png
  • kellar wrote: »
    Watch gameplay on youtube.

It's a constant pain to look and not be able to play yourself.
    Need a buddy? Check Buddy List.

I know... These next few weeks are going to hurt.
    - tankertoad

ikr :( im just back to BF4 until i get this game.
    76561198071153223.png
  • Darth_Murlok
    42 posts Member
    edited October 2015
    I wasn't in a place to get the Beta so I'm jealous of you guys but, Battling the dipsticks on these Forums is holding me together.
    That and reminiscing the days of Battlefront (Original) with people who were around back then.
    Like discussing who got the most headshots in a single round of Kashyyyk Docks.
    (My score was 170 headshots of the 250 enemies)
  • I can't wait to go back to being a pilot in Star Wars Battlefront! Making them rage 24/7

And watch as much footage as possible

And watch as much footage as possible

It would make me sad and mad because they would be awful at the game and that I can't play it until November.
  • Watch all Star Wars media
    I find your lack of jimmies rustling
  • GreedoShotThird
    3 posts Member
    edited October 2015

Watch all Star Wars media

Including the Holiday Special. Multiple viewings.
  • Watch all Star Wars media

Not the cartoons*
    76561198071153223.png
  • Quizolio wrote: »
    Ezcore_G wrote: »

Be the resistance and fight the dark side :P
  • I've been feeling the withdrawal symptoms, too. I spent the first week after beta ended watching gameplay videos on youtube while playing battlefront 2. That just helped to "alleviate the symptoms" a bit. After I got tired of watching and not playing it, I watched the original trilogy, then the prequel trilogy... and to help a bit more, watched Fanboys and Spaceballs. Even with all that, time has been passing by really slow because I'm anxious to play again. At least starting next week, I'll have Halo 5, Fallout 4 and Black Ops 3 to help pass the time. Even without all that, though, the next ~3 weeks before launch will still be somewhat agonizing.
  • That's alot of watching.
    76561198071153223.png
  • I don't have enough time to do all that, but I can make time for Star Wars Battlefront! :-D
  • genned wrote: »

I've been watching the movies, gameplay from the beta, and I even downloaded a Star Wars App for my phone. Not the game but it kind of helps
  • Agent_Unknown1
    152 posts Member
    edited October 2015
    genned wrote: »

I've been watching the movies, gameplay from the beta, and I even downloaded a Star Wars App for my phone. Not the game but it kind of helps

watching the trailers and gameplay seems to help also using the EOD BOT in BF4 helps. The bot reminds me of R2-D2 because R2-D2 and the EOD BOT can repair and destroy things, even kill people except the EOD BOT burns people to death and the R2-D2 shocks the person to death. I might play some Crysis 3 just to spend time. Black Ops 3 when it comes out will also speed up the time for sure.

watching the trailers and gameplay seems to help also using the EOD BOT in BF4 helps. The bot reminds me of R2-D2 because R2-D2 and the EOD BOT can repair and destroy things, even kill people except the EOD BOT burns people to death and the R2-D2 shocks the person to death. I might play some Crysis 3 just to spend time. Black Ops 3 when it comes out will also speed up the time for sure.

Rise of the tomb raider for me. Once I get that it'll be 7 days until SWBF. I've never been this excited for a game since BOII came out on the 360!!!

Rise of the tomb raider for me. Once I get that it'll be 7 days until SWBF. I've never been this excited for a game since BOII came out on the 360!!!

nice. yeah a game between big releases does help speed up that time for sure, I tried the black ops beta and enjoyed it, it was the best cod I have played honestly and it's my first black ops experience.

nice. yeah a game between big releases does help speed up that time for sure, I tried the black ops beta and enjoyed it, it was the best cod I have played honestly and it's my first black ops experience.

I've always been a big COD fan until ghosts and AW came out. I gave BOIII a chance with the beta and enjoyed it a lot. The jet packs (which I don't normally like) were well balanced as well as a lot of other aspects of the game. I was even considering buying it until I moved further into ranking up and noticed people had the ability to cloak and a robot with a mini gun on his arm. This made me pretty disappointed and have decided to bypass buying this game. I'm crossing my fingers for a world at war II or something equivalent. Until then, SWBF, Tom Clancy's The Division, and the new Ghost Recon coming out. The division and ghost recon look amazing.

I'm crossing my fingers for a world at war II or something equivalent.

Man, how long has it been since we got a good WWII game? Its been way to long!
    - tankertoad
  • Only a couple of games I am looking forward to in the coming months. Battlefront, The Division, and PvZ: Garden Warfare 2.

I REEEEEALLLLYYY hope the division isn't like Watch Dogs, all this hype, then it sucks
    The greatest moderator that EA has ever had.
    Ezcore_G wrote: »

Right there with you buddy! xD
    -A convoluted signature

Well the game comes out in 19 days...18 days by the time you guys read this....Watch all the Star Wars Movies which comes to 12 hours or so total....18x2=36 cause of 24hour days. just keep all six movies running 36 times and Battlefront will be out by that time! :) :) :) just that simple :) :)
    -A convoluted signature

COD World at war which came out a lllooonnnnnggggg time ago. I'd be psyched if EA/DICE made a WWII game mirroring Battlefront. With some tweaks of course. If they did my life would be complete!!!! I did some research and Activision has said a WAWII is "not out of the question". In my honest opinion, if they developed this game it would bring back all their original fans they have lost with their failed games. One can only hope and pray they listen. Until then SWBF!!!!!!!

Well the game comes out in 19 days...18 days by the time you guys read this....Watch all the Star Wars Movies which comes to 12 hours or so total....18x2=36 cause of 24hour days. just keep all six movies running 36 times and Battlefront will be out by that time! :) :) :) just that simple :) :)

I actually LOL'd
  • Only a couple of games I am looking forward to in the coming months. Battlefront, The Division, and PvZ: Garden Warfare 2.

I REEEEEALLLLYYY hope the division isn't like Watch Dogs, all this hype, then it sucks

So glad I didn't pre-order that game. First they killed all the hype with those delays, and then when we finally got the game it was way below expectations.
    - tankertoad

COD World at war which came out a lllooonnnnnggggg time ago. I'd be psyched if EA/DICE made a WWII game mirroring Battlefront. With some tweaks of course. If they did my life would be complete!!!! I did some research and Activision has said a WAWII is "not out of the question". In my honest opinion, if they developed this game it would bring back all their original fans they have lost with their failed games. One can only hope and pray they listen. Until then SWBF!!!!!!!

I still play Medal of Honor Frontline on occasion on my aging PS2. I wish someone would make a game reminiscent of those. They were great games.
    - tankertoad
  • Gamma_Flight_Crew
    1097 posts Member
    edited October 2015
    Quizolio wrote: »
    Only a couple of games I am looking forward to in the coming months. Battlefront, The Division, and PvZ: Garden Warfare 2.

So glad I didn't pre-order that game. First they killed all the hype with those delays, and then when we finally got the game it was way below expectations.

May I dare speak the unholy name in the gaming bible............Aliens: Colonial Marines xD
    -A convoluted signature

Only a couple of games I am looking forward to in the coming months. Battlefront, The Division, and PvZ: Garden Warfare 2.

May I dare speak the unholy name in the gaming bible............Aliens: Colonial Marines xD

If you wanna talk about a developer killing their own game, there's no better story!
    - tankertoad

yea, i didn't even bother with that one.
    The greatest moderator that EA has ever had.

yea, i didn't even bother with that one.

Good thing you didn't, the game is the equivalent to 'The Ring's VHS tape that'll kill you in 7 days'
    -A convoluted signature

• So much COD on a Star Wars forum. \_;-;_/
  • Just watch some gameplay and chat here in the forums about it and keep in mind for Base Command.
    Base Command will come out sooner than Battlefront actual comes out. Base Command is nice to start farming credits for free and still gives you the Battlefront feeling. Hope someone can confirm this.
    スターウォーズ/Star Wars : The First Order PS4 community manager [日本]
  • Agent_Unknown1
    152 posts Member
    edited November 2015

I've always been a big COD fan until ghosts and AW came out. I gave BOIII a chance with the beta and enjoyed it a lot. The jet packs (which I don't normally like) were well balanced as well as a lot of other aspects of the game. I was even considering buying it until I moved further into ranking up and noticed people had the ability to cloak and a robot with a mini gun on his arm. This made me pretty disappointed and have decided to bypass buying this game. I'm crossing my fingers for a world at war II or something equivalent. Until then, SWBF, Tom Clancy's The Division, and the new Ghost Recon coming out. The division and ghost recon look amazing.

Yeah Black Ops 3 was fun and I enjoyed using the crossbow as a guy, it added something new to it. I'm exciting for Star Wars Battlefront and Rainbow Six Siege. My only concern is the PC community rejecting the game and not playing it online (that's after BF Hardline and Titanfall's population dwindled down).
  • go to this post and it'll quench you for an hour....but it'll make you just want to play even more xD

http://starwars.ea.com/starwars/battlefront/forums/discussion/7212/looking-for-an-hour-to-kill-while-waiting-for-battlefront-click-this#latest

-A convoluted signature