criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

Slave 1 Buff

Slave 1 needs a buff, it is very difficult to remove an enemy who is following you because it is a slow ship, need to have a defense against those who follow, needs seismic charges as ability

- Sensor Jammer needs decrease cooldown
- Seismic charges Should replace Must replace Ion Cannon

latest?cb=20160125191036

Replies

• Clone201
    3215 posts Member
    edited January 2017
    Agreed 100% with your concern.

Picking up the Slave I or Millennium Falcon in Fighter Squadron is just your death trap from now on since enemies can & WILL chase you down all game until your dead. Your just a ''fat & easy target'' when controlling them.

Missiles take away 25% of health when controlling both of these ships. They need serious buffs at this point.

EDIT - The Slave I needs a buff at the most.

Man! Could this game get any more broken?
  • 2000sGuy
    5754 posts Member
    edited January 2017
    This is the same with the falcon. I think the biggest problem is well.... they're big. They have bad maneuverability, and nearly the whole enemy team can just hang up on you while you really can't do anything because you're easier to spot.

But look at Tie advanced and Red five. They usually last a good while. They're smaller and harder to differentiate amongst its allies.
    So while they could use a nice buff, that's the main reason they die so fast
    Hey Man.
    fw2yVS7.jpg
  • I do not like the changes made in the DLC death star for figter scuadron, greatly reduced the life of the falcon and The slave, the millennium falcon at least has 3 escapes, shield, speed and spin 1,2,3
  • Clone201
    3215 posts Member
    edited January 2017
    I like how Red Five in the hands of an average pilot can survive for entire games without being defeated...ever.

It seems that they nerfed the Falcon & Slave I just for that ''Survive for entire games'' reason, but with the introduction of Red Five & TIE Advanced, they can easily survive for entire games without getting destroyed once in the hands of a even average pilot, this is something they probably didn't want.
  • bfloo
    12492 posts Member
    Slave1 was in need of a buff before they nerfed it.
    The Knights of Gareth are Eternal

Pirate of the Knights of Gareth

h846398gb27k.png

• Red Five + Refresh card = invincibility
  • Clone201
    3215 posts Member
    IcedFreon wrote: »
    Red Five + Refresh card = invincibility

You are correct!

It's horrible of how the Millennium Falcon doesn't have this capability.
  • bfloo
    12492 posts Member

All it takes is 3 or 4 attacking at once to take him down. The hard part is finding him.

h846398gb27k.png

• Clone201
    3215 posts Member
    bfloo wrote: »

All it takes is 3 or 4 attacking at once to take him down. The hard part is finding him.

It's extremely rare that 3+ ships are attacking a single enemy ship, all Red Five has to do is fly in circles & loops to avoid taking damage as the fighter squadron hit detection is so off right now that if you try to hit a fighter while it's turning, your blasts do no damage until you align in parallel within the enemy craft.
  • The jamming ability just lasts 6 seconds, where cooldown is about 30-40 seconds :sweat_smile:
    When I see somebody posting another useless theard
    tumblr_mqtcovhc8q1srwn65o9_250.gif

• bfloo
    12492 posts Member
    Clone201 wrote: »

It's extremely rare that 3+ ships are attacking a single enemy ship, all Red Five has to do is fly in circles & loops to avoid taking damage as the fighter squadron hit detection is so off right now that if you try to hit a fighter while it's turning, your blasts do no damage until you align in parallel within the enemy craft.

Depends on the Imperial team.

You need to adjust your aim to hit a turning fighter. Lock on and adjust your aim. Once you get it down, you'll be trying to force the other team into turns.

h846398gb27k.png

• bfloo wrote: »

I've had 6 on me at once and just evaded shielded up and restored my health constantly. Made em follow me to my spawn and they were wiped out. What makes it even easier is hardly anyone uses tie fighters. So no, it takes more than just that.
  • bfloo
    12492 posts Member

I've had 6 on me at once and just evaded shielded up and restored my health constantly. Made em follow me to my spawn and they were wiped out. What makes it even easier is hardly anyone uses tie fighters. So no, it takes more than just that.

I try and get Luke to chase me close to the ground or debris fields and get him to crash. It is faster, and easier, then hoping for a coordinated attack.

h846398gb27k.png

• sCr0llx
    249 posts Member
    edited January 2017
    The red five needs a nerf, because in fact if it is immortal and I like to use it for that B)
  • Slave 1 should have unlimited jammer in my opinion so it would be more difficult to defeat it.
  • Llunots
    305 posts Member
    edited January 2017
    It would be as boosk thermical vision so you can desactivate the ability when you want
  • But knowing EA they wont change nothing so as they do with skirmish
  • Jarrad
    2270 posts Member
    Clone201 wrote: »
    I like how Red Five in the hands of an average pilot can survive for entire games without being defeated...ever.

It seems that they nerfed the Falcon & Slave I just for that ''Survive for entire games'' reason, but with the introduction of Red Five & TIE Advanced, they can easily survive for entire games without getting destroyed once in the hands of a even average pilot, this is something they probably didn't want.

That's exactly why the Millennium Falcon and Slave I were nerfed.

Dennis said that people would go on for whole matches as those two Hero Ships and they wanted other players to get to have a turn.

Problem is, that was a mistake and the Millennium Falcon and Slave I were nerfed so much that now they are basically useless as Hero Ships and die WAY too easy.

Both those Hero Ships need a buff and Red Five and Tie Advanced X1 need to be left alone.

If someone survives a whole match as one of them, well, good for them.

They are clearly a very good pilot and should get to operate those Hero Ships.

• The Falcon needs some sort of wide-angle autocannon that fires at enemies in the area, sort of like how it was done in Empire At War. Han and Luke took control of two cannons and were able to fend off TIE fighters from multiple angles, not just in front of the Falcon.

Slave I without the seismic charges and no maneuverability isn't worth using.
  • The seismic charges can be as mines, when a ship approaches explode doing a lot of damage in a large area, the slave and the falcon are ships that do not demonstrate all their potential in the game
  • Look what it says in the description of EA

Slave I

The deadly Slave I was infamous for its association with Jango Fett, who packed the craft with weapons, from laser cannons and projectile launchers to seismic charges. Boba Fett inherited Slave I upon Jango’s death, and now you can pilot it in Fighter Squadron mode.

http://starwars.ea.com/starwars/battlefront/features/vehicles
  • I think we have been cheated
  • Clone201
    3215 posts Member
    sCr0llx wrote: »
    I think we have been cheated

Or the developers don't really know everything about Star Wars and have underestimated many things, nor do they even care about Star Wars. We have all been cheated! :*
  • This a good topic. It's so true.