criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
August Community Calendar
Battle Point Event Heroes Unleashed

If You Were To Ask The SWBF Devs Some Questions, What Would You Ask?

Prev1
I'm curious to see what everyone wants to know. The questions shouldn't be something bad or stupid. Just ask questions like "what was your favourite DLC/weapon/hero etc." You can ask questions about anything related to Battlefront. But of course there's no point asking about Battlefront II becauae they definitely would not answer that haha. Some questions I would ask would be:

-Will you be at Star Wars Celebration?
-Will you continue supporting this Battlefront?
-What in Battlefront are you most proud of?
-What is it like to be working on a Star Wars game?
-What did you not like about Battlefront? It can be anything at all.
-Have you learned a lot from this Battlefront, Battlefield and the original Battlefronts for Battlefront II?

I have more but these are my main ones.

Replies

• GuessWho
    1010 posts Member
    edited January 2017
    -What are your thoughts on the Syrian civil war?

Why is the impact nade even in the game???
    Add 2551 to my post count
    ru0TXZb.gif
  • How come you guys never give a dead set answer for a game that has all of the DLCs released and has nothing else going for it?
    -A convoluted signature

• How much wood could a woodchuck chuck, if a woodchuck could chuck norris
    tumblr_mvemcyarmn1rslphyo1_400.gif
  • Jrob122
    4638 posts Member
    edited January 2017
    What's it like working for EA's greedy a$$
  • thiago2103 wrote: »
    Why no Tarkin , no Ben , no Ackbar and no IG-88 ? will they be introduced in BF2 ? what about the other Rogue one characters as heroes ??

Why you guys focus on small maps rather the big maps (which is the core of the old battlefronts) ??

Why so many promisses that won't ever happen ??? (More big maps , Heroes skins , hero blast...)

Member of the 501st
  • Trooper8059
    10199 posts Member
    edited January 2017
    Why make battles 20v20 when your other games like Battlefield run 32v32?

Watching the original Star Wars, we see that some blasters do not match up as far as fire-rates and sounds go. Was this a mistake or intentional?

How often have you used photogrammetry on items post-launch? Is there a significant difference in model quality from the models you made from scratch and the ones that were scanned and rendered?

Infiltration does not match up with what the Rogue One movie presents. Was this due to the fact that the reshoots were done after Lucasfilm gave you the necessary details?
    PSN: Trooper8059
    "Remember: Your focus determines your reality."
    ezgif_5_a643336582.gif
  • GuessWho
    1010 posts Member
    edited January 2017
    thiago2103 wrote: »
    Why no Tarkin , no Ben

Because old people SUCK
    no Ackbar and no IG-88 ?

Because they WALK WEIRD????

Why you guys focus on small maps rather the big maps (which is the core of the old battlefronts) ??

Because when there's less people in a game it's easier to form bonds and connections with each of the other players

Why so many promisses that won't ever happen ??? (More big maps , Heroes skins , hero blast...)

Because your feelings are more important than the truth. DICE is #lookingout4u by telling you what you want to hear, not what's actually going to happen
    Add 2551 to my post count
    ru0TXZb.gif
  • 2000sGuy
    5855 posts Member
    edited January 2017
    Wheeeeeere are you hiding DF????!!!!!!!! :weary:
    giphy.gif
    Hey Man.
    fw2yVS7.jpg
    Why no Tarkin........ no Ackbar

Those just don't seem like heroes that could fight.
    the minute you roll Tarkin breaks a hip or Ackbar breaks a gill
    I just don't see it unless it became a mod
    -A convoluted signature

• I'd love to know:

1.) Looking back on your experience with SWBF, what do you think you: did really well, did great, did average, did poorly?

2.) What percentage of your team is working on this title? what percentage is working on SWBF2?

3.) Where will SWBF2 succeed where SWBF1 failed?
  • Who the **** do you think you are?

What gives you the right?

Why are you paid?
  • 2000sGuy wrote: »
    Wheeeeeere are you hiding DF????!!!!!!!! :weary:
    giphy.gif

Actually, this first^^^
    Member of the 501st
  • GuessWho wrote: »
    -What are your thoughts on the Syrian civil war?

Why is the impact nade even in the game???

:joy: who cares about global well being, Star Wars!!!!!!
  • Really how do you mess up star wars?? Thats what i would ask.
    Dennis Brännvall is FAIL!!!!!
  • LordByrney wrote: »
    I'm curious to see what everyone wants to know. The questions shouldn't be something bad or ****. Just ask questions like "what was your favourite DLC/weapon/hero etc." You can ask questions about anything related to Battlefront. But of course there's no point asking about Battlefront II becauae they definitely would not answer that haha. Some questions I would ask would be:

-Have you learned a lot from this Battlefront, Battlefield and the original Battlefronts for Battlefront II?

their support for this game has ended. they wont say nothing because that would make the milking of this title stop.they dont want that until battlefront 2 comes out

whats the point of all those vanilla questions? we dont want to date them we want this game fixed
  • - General opinion towards this game was not good on release and it's gotten worse over time. What have you learned from it?

- If you could go back in time, what would you do different in this game?

- Will playlist return in the next game?

- Will matchmaking system change? Server browser? (I'd also make clear how many months I spent without finding a single match in my region)

- Token system, will it come back?

- Will you get rid of FairFight for something better?

(I simply couldn't NOT ask some SWBF2 questions, at least try xD)
  • LordByrney wrote: »
    I'm curious to see what everyone wants to know. The questions shouldn't be something bad or ****. Just ask questions like "what was your favourite DLC/weapon/hero etc." You can ask questions about anything related to Battlefront. But of course there's no point asking about Battlefront II becauae they definitely would not answer that haha. Some questions I would ask would be:

their support for this game has ended. they wont say nothing because that would make the milking of this title stop.they dont want that until battlefront 2 comes out

whats the point of all those vanilla questions? we dont want to date them we want this game fixed

The wheels have come of the bus. We need to know when and what they plan to fix. DICE can't leave this game in ts current condition. It was only half a game to start, (which EA admits), and now its broken. A BROKEN HALF GAME!! FIX THIS MESS AND GET TO WORK!!!!!! FIX IT!!!!!
  • Were all these bugs on purpose? Did you just read the forums and say, "haha F all of these guys let's make them hate us more!"
  • My question would simply be: why?
  • Ahsoka_Tano
    7341 posts Member
    edited January 2017
    Will DICE focus more on large maps in the future?
    Will DICE set a focus back to even vehicle combat to balance the large modes?
    Will the future large modes build on non-linear maps and the linear modes get a cut of these maps?
    Do you like Ahsoka Tano and Darth Maul?
    Will DICE accept that Conquest is part of the Battlefront series and a mode to bring back large battles with vehicles?
    Will the forstbite engine be able to handle Space Battles like BF II had (I mean not FS in Space, I mean with bordering enemy ships and 4+ more different space crafts per side).
    For General Ahsoka Tano!
    h3d5nuo8y0jq.png

• Will FireWall work on the Battlefield season pass or on the Battlefront 2 season pass?
    For General Ahsoka Tano!
    h3d5nuo8y0jq.png

• My question would simply be: why?

PSN: Trooper8059
    "Remember: Your focus determines your reality."
    ezgif_5_a643336582.gif
  • - Can you speak Bocce?
    Battlefront II has a 45.8% chance of success.
    sfg04pfx1l31.gif
    Why no Tarkin........ no Ackbar

Those just don't seem like heroes that could fight.
    the minute you roll Tarkin breaks a hip or Ackbar breaks a gill
    I just don't see it unless it became a mod

My Hasbro Ackbar could roll around just fine, and that's kind of the point of these games, within reason. Nothing in the OT tells me Mon Calamari can't be infantry.
  • bfloo
    15514 posts Member
    Did they ever play Battlefront 2 way back when to see what fans of the series expected?
    The Knights of Gareth are Eternal

Pirate of the Knights of Gareth

h846398gb27k.png

• Absolutely nothing.

I don't ask why our kidnappers took us hostage for 10 years.

I'm to busy trying to escape.

o7
    luke.png
  • Why won't you get your thumbs out of your a$$ and fix your game that I spent £90 on?
    Official member of The Second Hand Club™

Proceed with the countdown!

giphy.gif
  • Just a simple question

WHY?!!!!!
  • First question without hesitation: Lavender or forest pine?
    Second question: Can you send someone round to fit my new carpet?
  • PopoTateo wrote: »
    First question without hesitation: Lavender or forest pine?

Can you even imagine this crew trying to lay carpet. It would be WILDLY UNLIKE THE ADVERTISEMENT!!! It would also be HALF THE SIZE IT SHOULD HAVE BEEN!!!. Then you would notice holes, inexplicably littered throughout and wonder HOW COULD THIS HAPPEN SINCE THE SAME COMPANY MANUFACTURED THE CARPET!! Then when you call them to FIX THEIR ABSOLUTE MESS!!, you would be ignored, but they would jump on Twitter and spam NONSENSE!!

Can you even imagine this crew trying to lay carpet. It would be WILDLY UNLIKE THE ADVERTISEMENT!!! It would also be HALF THE SIZE IT SHOULD HAVE BEEN!!!. Then you would notice holes, inexplicably littered throughout and wonder HOW COULD THIS HAPPEN SINCE THE SAME COMPANY MANUFACTURED THE CARPET!! Then when you call them to FIX THEIR ABSOLUTE MESS!!, you would be ignored, but they would jump on Twitter and spam NONSENSE!!

Sounds like a better carpet laying than what I can do! Plus if Dennis comes round to do it, i can just gaze at his beard and hair. So many answers to life's questions await us in the fuzz face of wisdom.
  • Only 1 question really comes to mind:
    Would you like to see Clone Wars era content in Battlefront?
    __________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
    My Concepts
    Clone Skin Changes | Clone Customisation & Menu | Empire Customisation & Menu
    PopoTateo wrote: »

Sounds like a better carpet laying than what I can do! Plus if Dennis comes round to do it, i can just gaze at his beard and hair. So many answers to life's questions await us in the fuzz face of wisdom.

If Dennis came around to do it, what would happen is as follows:
    (1) Dennis immediately CURLS UP ON YOUR COUCH and proceeds to NAP FOR SEVERAL MONTHS!!!

(2) Dennis awakes, proclaims he "NAILED IT"!!!

(3) Dennis then takes MONTHS OF VACATION!!!!

No one with that beard and hair WANTS FOR SLEEP!!!
  • anigif_enhanced-buzz-10213-1379922643-8_preview.gif
    _____
    PopoTateo wrote: »

If Dennis came around to do it, what would happen is as follows:
    (1) Dennis immediately CURLS UP ON YOUR COUCH and proceeds to NAP FOR SEVERAL MONTHS!!!

(2) Dennis awakes, proclaims he "NAILED IT"!!!

(3) Dennis then takes MONTHS OF VACATION!!!!

No one with that beard and hair WANTS FOR SLEEP!!!

OMG! LMFAO!!!!!!
    Dennis Brännvall is FAIL!!!!!
  • How do you sleep at night?
  • PopoTateo
    4838 posts Member
    edited January 2017
    How do you sleep at night?

On a large pillow stuffed with Dennis' beard clippings.
  • Only question I'd ask:

Why did you make this game?
    PSN: Balmain24. Feel free to add!
  • Balmain24 wrote: »
    Only question I'd ask:

Only answer they'd give:
    Mo money!
    Balmain24 wrote: »
    Only question I'd ask:

Only answer they'd give:
    Mo money!......to upgrade the carpet and couch upholstery.

*Adjusted
    Balmain24 wrote: »
    Only question I'd ask:

Only answer they'd give:
    Mo money!......to upgrade the carpet and couch upholstery.

*Adjusted

DICE offices don't use carpets. They have tiles mades from the bones of lesser people.
  • Ahsoka_Tano
    7341 posts Member
    edited January 2017
    Why don't you want to give Battlefront the best mode from the original Battlefronts which was also the core mode. Conquest Mode?
    So many customers, fans and gamers want it.

#BigModePlayersMatter #ClassicConquest #soloplayersmatter
    For General Ahsoka Tano!
    h3d5nuo8y0jq.png

• why are there hardly any Ewoks in this game??!! :neutral:
  • th3l3dg369 wrote: »
    why are there hardly any Ewoks in this game??!! :neutral:

Because in this star wars game based off the original trilogy. Including iconic things from said trilogy isn't the direction they wanted to go.
  • disher
    101 posts Member
    why dont you guys ever fix the bugs?
  • Only one question, and thats why in hell they named this Star Wars Battlefront? If it had a different name, it probably wouldnt have been judged so harshly.
  • RowdyRuss3 wrote: »
    Only one question, and thats why in **** they named this Star Wars Battlefront? If it had a different name, it probably wouldnt have been judged so harshly.

True that.

They couldn't manage the expectations
  • Why isn't there Private matches you had it in Battlefront 1 why not put it Battlefront 2?
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!