criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

What they messed up.

Darthsteve88
371 posts Member
edited January 2017
In case you guys didn't notice, before the Scarif patch, whenever you disabled Lando's power blast before you charged it up, it would go into cool down. Now, it doesn't do that and it results in this monster of a glitch that I don't think any of us saw coming. All they should do to fix it, is to make it so whenever you disable Lando's power blast, or Bossk's micro grenades (that's right, that ability also has Lando's issue), it will always go on cool down. Make sure this post gets seen, because this is the real thing that got screwed up.

Replies

  • Uh, if we're gonna list all the messups....we're gonna need a bigger boat.
  • Uh, if we're gonna list all the messups....we're gonna need a bigger boat.

    I was mainly focusing on Lando here. And also, there are plenty of posts that cover every issue worth complaining about.
  • MC_XIX
    1344 posts Member
    or Bossk's micro grenades (that's right, that ability also has Lando's issue)

    I didn't know that. I bet a lot of others didn't know either. I've never seen anyone with infinite Bossk grenades...I'll test it in Skirmish tonight and see how overpowered this is. Maybe there's an argument for Bossk being OP after all, with the current mess of an update.
  • bfloo
    13709 posts Member
    MC_XIX wrote: »
    or Bossk's micro grenades (that's right, that ability also has Lando's issue)

    I didn't know that. I bet a lot of others didn't know either. I've never seen anyone with infinite Bossk grenades...I'll test it in Skirmish tonight and see how overpowered this is. Maybe there's an argument for Bossk being OP after all, with the current mess of an update.

    I've never seen it either.
    The Knights of Gareth are Eternal

    Pirate of the Knights of Gareth

    h846398gb27k.png


  • Whodunnit
    5527 posts Member
    edited January 2017
    First, I thought it was obvious.
    Second...
    or Bossk's micro grenades (that's right, that ability also has Lando's issue)

    Well well, it was worth reading your post after all >:)
    Battlefront II has a 45.8% chance of success.
    sfg04pfx1l31.gif
  • IcedFreon
    610 posts Member
    edited January 2017
    bfloo wrote: »
    MC_XIX wrote: »
    or Bossk's micro grenades (that's right, that ability also has Lando's issue)

    I didn't know that. I bet a lot of others didn't know either. I've never seen anyone with infinite Bossk grenades...I'll test it in Skirmish tonight and see how overpowered this is. Maybe there's an argument for Bossk being OP after all, with the current mess of an update.

    I've never seen it either.

    It doesn't work like Lando's. It just turns off and on, you can't shoot unless you pull the trigger and it takes time to start up. So no bossk doesn't have infinite grenades.
  • IcedFreon wrote: »
    bfloo wrote: »
    MC_XIX wrote: »
    or Bossk's micro grenades (that's right, that ability also has Lando's issue)

    I didn't know that. I bet a lot of others didn't know either. I've never seen anyone with infinite Bossk grenades...I'll test it in Skirmish tonight and see how overpowered this is. Maybe there's an argument for Bossk being OP after all, with the current mess of an update.

    I've never seen it either.

    It doesn't work like Lando's. It just turns off and on, you can't shoot unless you pull the trigger and it takes time to start up. So no bossk doesn't have infinite grenades.

    If that's the case I'm fine with it. I love the idea of turning on and off an ability without cooldown if you didn't use it.
    Battlefront II has a 45.8% chance of success.
    sfg04pfx1l31.gif
  • bfloo
    13709 posts Member
    Whodunnit wrote: »
    IcedFreon wrote: »
    bfloo wrote: »
    MC_XIX wrote: »
    or Bossk's micro grenades (that's right, that ability also has Lando's issue)

    I didn't know that. I bet a lot of others didn't know either. I've never seen anyone with infinite Bossk grenades...I'll test it in Skirmish tonight and see how overpowered this is. Maybe there's an argument for Bossk being OP after all, with the current mess of an update.

    I've never seen it either.

    It doesn't work like Lando's. It just turns off and on, you can't shoot unless you pull the trigger and it takes time to start up. So no bossk doesn't have infinite grenades.

    If that's the case I'm fine with it. I love the idea of turning on and off an ability without cooldown if you didn't use it.

    +1
    The Knights of Gareth are Eternal

    Pirate of the Knights of Gareth

    h846398gb27k.png


  • i2CRE8TOR
    1414 posts Member
    edited January 2017
    In case you guys didn't notice, before the Scarif patch, whenever you disabled Lando's power blast before you charged it up, it would go into cool down. Now, it doesn't do that and it results in this monster of a glitch that I don't think any of us saw coming. All they should do to fix it, is to make it so whenever you disable Lando's power blast... [edit]... it will always go on cool down. Make sure this post gets seen, because this is the real thing that got screwed up.
    Regarding the 'improved Lando goody'.. as a result of the Dev's server side game update...
    giphy.gif
  • Anoh
    8379 posts Member
    They forgot to update the UI. AGAIN.
    Editor/Cinematographer - Anoh is pronounced: AhNo.
  • Whodunnit
    5527 posts Member
    edited January 2017
    Anoh wrote: »
    They forgot to update the UI. AGAIN.

    Wait, so that's why it is still looks like 3 rounds (my first HvV match today and I was about to post a rage thread that they didn't fix it :D )
    Battlefront II has a 45.8% chance of success.
    sfg04pfx1l31.gif
  • Anoh
    8379 posts Member
    edited January 2017
    Whodunnit wrote: »
    Anoh wrote: »
    They forgot to update the UI. AGAIN.

    Wait, so that's why it is still looks like 3 rounds (my first HvV villains match today and I was about to post a rage thread that they didn't fix it :D )

    Yeah, but on the bright side, it still switches sides (at least in Outer Rim) so 2 best of 9 games in 1 now! :joy:
    Editor/Cinematographer - Anoh is pronounced: AhNo.
  • Whodunnit
    5527 posts Member
    edited January 2017
    Anoh wrote: »
    Whodunnit wrote: »
    Anoh wrote: »
    They forgot to update the UI. AGAIN.

    Wait, so that's why it is still looks like 3 rounds (my first HvV villains match today and I was about to post a rage thread that they didn't fix it :D )

    Yeah, but on the bright side, it still switches sides (at least in Outer Rim) so 2 best of 9 games in 1 now! :joy:

    I play it on Endor now, 10 minutes and I can tell.
    Also, aren't UI updates are client side?
    (Update: They just called me an aimbotter... with Vader :D Really?)
    Update No. 2: It's just with Outer Rim.
    Battlefront II has a 45.8% chance of success.
    sfg04pfx1l31.gif


  • I've never seen it either.[/quote]

    It doesn't work like Lando's. It just turns off and on, you can't shoot unless you pull the trigger and it takes time to start up. So no bossk doesn't have infinite grenades.[/quote]

    I'm glad he doesn't.
Sign In or Register to comment.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!